BeAChooser

Democrats' Fear of Durham About to Reach Panic Level

1 hour ago, slideman said:

here is the unedited video for the heterosexuals

1 hour ago, Chiseler said:

caught by someone who lost their badge for framing people

he released the shakedown transcript and the texts confirm it was a quid pro quo. the ambassador even fretted about it on a tweet, to which point the fat guy said in effect ' let's not leave a paper trail, call me instead"good lord anyone who knows how slimy trump is knows this is clearly a shakedown by a scumbag.

1 minute ago, harryramar said:

he released the shakedown transcript and the texts confirm it was a quid pro quo. the ambassador even fretted about it on a tweet, to which point the fat guy said in effect ' let's not leave a paper trail, call me instead"good lord anyone who knows how slimy trump is knows this is clearly a shakedown by a scumbag.

good luck in your kangaroo toilet paper court. 

Durham is an honest man. The Democrats have nothing to fear from him. BArr screwed up royally when he hired him.

37 minutes ago, harryramar said:

The Ukrainian president has already stated that there is no such problem.

I am still looking for any evidence that Mueller wanted the position of FBI director you have not produced it.I think Durham is an honest man and you're going to be severely disappointed when he starts bringing out the truth.

The Trump campaign had numerous contacts with the Russians that were discovered by the British and the Europeans and the Australians. That information is still classified. You're going to force Brennan's hand and he's going to bring out stuff that's more incriminating of Trump than anything you've seen so far.

Just now, slideman said:

I am still looking for any evidence that Mueller wanted the position of FBI director you have not produced it.I think Durham is an honest man and you're going to be severely disappointed when he starts bringing out to truth.

Beach OOZER is ALWAYS disappointed....

and disappointing.

1 hour ago, Chiseler said:

The Fourteenth Amendment, ratified in 1868, uses the same eleven words, called the Due Process Clause

Impeachment is not a legal proceeding, however... it is a political one.

13 hours ago, Chongo said:

are you silly? "yes your honor, I swear to Christ jesus  mr. gotti at no time threatened to murder my entire family if I were to testify against him."

good lord.

14 hours ago, Chiseler said:

The Fourteenth Amendment, ratified in 1868, uses the same eleven words, called the Due Process Clause

shall have the sole Power of Impeachment. "

that means the potus doesn't get to dictate the terms.

the founding fathers were a whole bunch smarter than trump and his enablers.

so sorry 

39 minutes ago, harryramar said:

are you silly? "yes your honor, I swear to Christ jesus  mr. gotti at no time threatened to murder my entire family if I were to testify against him."

good lord.

The new Ukrainian president apparently won the election by promising to investigate-eliminate corruption,  Trump is friendly diplomacy-cooperation and uses functional negotiation skills compared to "we came, we saw, he is dead Hahahahaahah" and the creation of new slaver country's in the world etc.

15 minutes ago, Chongo said:

The new Ukrainian president apparently won the election by promising to investigate-eliminate corruption,  Trump is friendly diplomacy-cooperation and uses functional negotiation skills compared to "we came, we saw, he is dead Hahahahaahah" and the creation of new slaver country's in the world etc.

diplomacy as in I want you to do me a personal favor ….

it was all a huuuge coincidence that trump just happened to inexplicably hold up the aid voted on by congress right before he asked for a favor.

and the ambassador who said it was crazy to hold up aid for a personal favor was misunderstood and trump really wanted the fat guy to explain why he told the ambassador to stop texting and call on the cone of silence phone.

the fat guy could easily clear trump, but trump won't let him testify under oath because trump, um, er, ah, apparently doesn't want to be cleared.

20 hours ago, harryramar said:

Trump got caught and the texts prove it

If you don’t mind me asking, why doesn’t the call itself prove it?

16 minutes ago, neue regel said:

If you don’t mind me asking, why doesn’t the call itself prove it?

well it was enough to alarm the shlt out of a white house aid who then told the whistle blower. then we have the ambassador freaking out over the obvious quid pro quo and the fat guy, who had nothing to do with Ukraine, telling the ambassador to use a secure phone and not leave a paper trail. jesus if it were Reagan or bush sr one could maybe say it was all a coincidence but trump is a really crooked fellow as even many on the right admit.

this is why most americans want an inquiry.

53 minutes ago, harryramar said:

diplomacy as in I want you to do me a personal favor ….

it was all a huuuge coincidence that trump just happened to inexplicably hold up the aid voted on by congress right before he asked for a favor.

and the ambassador who said it was crazy to hold up aid for a personal favor was misunderstood and trump really wanted the fat guy to explain why he told the ambassador to stop texting and call on the cone of silence phone.

the fat guy could easily clear trump, but trump won't let him testify under oath because trump, um, er, ah, apparently doesn't want to be cleared.

The phone call was done by the president of the USA that you are trying to say is somehow not a legitimate president and is speaking with Ukraine on personal business, not corruption problems that damage the individual (Ukraine prosecutor etc.) and effect everyone. Pelosi apparently changed house rules enabling the house to begin inquiring without a taking a vote on the same day that the unknown leakier allegations appeared in the news.

Comparible to when your individual person goes to court to face an accuser but the Judge instead tells you that we are charging the court rules today and charging you without a witness because common law precedents don't matter any more and you can not have a jury trial etc. etc. etc.....  .

1 hour ago, harryramar said:

well it was enough to alarm the shlt out of a white house aid who then told the whistle blower. then we have the ambassador freaking out over the obvious quid pro quo and the fat guy, who had nothing to do with Ukraine, telling the ambassador to use a secure phone and not leave a paper trail. jesus if it were Reagan or bush sr one could maybe say it was all a coincidence but trump is a really crooked fellow as even many on the right admit.

this is why most americans want an inquiry.

"At a press conference in Kyiv, far from American soil, and well beyond Trump’s jurisdiction, Zelenskiy insistently replied to a group of reporters that there never was any ‘blackmail’ from Trump, and that Trump must have known Zelenskiy doesn’t possess the power to interfere in Ukraine’s judiciary (as rooting out corruption was one of the tentpoles of his campaign)."

The above evidence equals no possible charges in an American common law court, case dismissed, corruption investigation can continue.

2 hours ago, Chongo said:

The phone call was done by the president of the USA that you are trying to say is somehow not a legitimate president and is speaking with Ukraine on personal business, not corruption problems that damage the individual (Ukraine prosecutor etc.) and effect everyone. Pelosi apparently changed house rules enabling the house to begin inquiring without a taking a vote on the same day that the unknown leakier allegations appeared in the news.

Comparible to when your individual person goes to court to face an accuser but the Judge instead tells you that we are charging the court rules today and charging you without a witness because common law precedents don't matter any more and you can not have a jury trial etc. etc. etc.....  .

not even close, congo.

"the house of representatives shall have the sole power of impeachment" saith the supreme law of the land. they don't need trumps permission and he doesn't get to set the rule for his own impeachment.

the dni found the complaint to be "credible and urgent" so of course the patriots in the house got on the case right away. did you expect them to dilly dally a few weeks???

there is no requirement for a vote as you should know, but keep dragging that old chestnut out anyway because you are terrified of the truth, that trump is dirty and you were hoodwinked after being told for years he is a crook

sorry congo, 

2 hours ago, Chongo said:

"At a press conference in Kyiv, far from American soil, and well beyond Trump’s jurisdiction, Zelenskiy insistently replied to a group of reporters that there never was any ‘blackmail’ from Trump, and that Trump must have known Zelenskiy doesn’t possess the power to interfere in Ukraine’s judiciary (as rooting out corruption was one of the tentpoles of his campaign)."

The above evidence equals no possible charges in an American common law court, case dismissed, corruption investigation can continue.

are you a tween chick or something??

what the hell did you expect zelenski to say?

19 hours ago, Chongo said:

Listen to what he said, which was that he does not want to get involved in US politics.

He also desperately needs US aid in order to  prevent the Russians from grabbing off an even bigger chink of his country.

He is not going to contradict Trump and lose the aid.