Democrats' Fear of Durham About to Reach Panic Level

3 hours ago, Giujo said:

Oh... It's coming the most interesting aspect of this will be how the mob media reacts. They will have one opportunity to restore any assemblance of integrity... My prediction is that they will continue to show their complete and total bias and that will officially be the death of journalistic integrity. And it will take several Generations to bring it back to where it should be.

Biden China-gate is coming too!

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Chiseler said:

democrats literally think they're going to remove a sitting resident based on anonymous hearsay information.  lel

it isn't anonymous. you didn't know this? and it isn't hearsay that is anopther trump lie because he doesn't respect you and I can see why , you really don't know much about much. besides there is a first hand eyewitness t trumps crimes and when that shlt hits the fan you traitors are in for some rbumpy roads

Just now, harryramar said:

what on earth do they have t do with the extortion of Ukraine??

to funny, Elton said trump couldn't investigate biden for 3 years because uh, trump was busy golfing and not responding to muellr. also he was afraid to ask jeff sessions. now you want to investigate biden before the house after proclaiming the shakedown wasn't about biden? oh chisler,  let us pray that the white house tries that spin. 

yes that is about all ya gots as more and more americans want this thug and his scowling old lady out of the white house

they're witnesses because they are involved and in anything but a kangaroo court, both sides would be able to question their own witnesses. 

1 minute ago, Skans said:

Biden China-gate is coming too!

sure and comey will be arrested and jailed, hilary will be arrested and oh, wait you suckers are being played by trump and are too dense or too arrogant to realize it. keep up the god work and real americans join out side, the side that wants the truth.

1 minute ago, harryramar said:

it isn't anonymous. you didn't know this? and it isn't hearsay that is anopther trump lie because he doesn't respect you and I can see why , you really don't know much about much. besides there is a first hand eyewitness t trumps crimes and when that shlt hits the fan you traitors are in for some rbumpy roads

if i wanted your opinion i would ask for it. 

Just now, Chiseler said:

they're witnesses because they are involved and in anything but a kangaroo court, both sides would be able to question their own witnesses. 

impeachment is not a kangaroo court, it is a constitutional check on the power of the potus. try to learn something

Just now, harryramar said:

sure and comey will be arrested and jailed, hilary will be arrested and oh, wait you suckers are being played by trump and are too dense or too arrogant to realize it. keep up the god work and real americans join out side, the side that wants the truth.

Joe Biden & Son took millions from Ukraine and close to a billion from China.  Joe Biden was special appointed Obama point-man to those two countries.

5 minutes ago, harryramar said:

impeachment is not a kangaroo court, it is a constitutional check on the power of the potus. try to learn something

it is when the defense cant call witnesses or even ask the prosecution's witnesses questions.  that is literally the definition of a kangaroo court. 

3 minutes ago, Chiseler said:

it is when the defense cant call witnesses or even ask the prosecution's witnesses questions.  that is literally the definition of a kangaroo court. 

The court is the senate. This is more akin to a grand jury.

13 minutes ago, Chiseler said:

if i wanted your opinion i would ask for it. 

this is a liberal board and you are not a liberal nor do you get to censor me or anyone else. if you don't like my opinion use the ignore button or go back to storm front where you will enjoy and embrace the opinions of other "very fine" Nazis and white trashionalists.

14 minutes ago, Skans said:

Joe Biden & Son took millions from Ukraine and close to a billion from China.  Joe Biden was special appointed Obama point-man to those two countries.

well then by all means dig up trey gowdy and investigate the biden lads. better yet, get that really stupid guy from ohio, you know the one who never wears a jacket and was accused of looking the other way as his pal fondled young boys. yes that smart looking fellow should lead the charge,

1 minute ago, harryramar said:

this is a liberal board and you are not a liberal nor do you get to censor me or anyone else. if you don't like my opinion use the ignore button or go back to storm front where you will enjoy and embrace the opinions of other "very fine" Nazis and white trashionalists.

Is that where they come from?

5 minutes ago, harryramar said:

"the white supremacists should be condemned" - Donald Trump

14 minutes ago, Chiseler said:

wait are you saying that during an impeachment the repubs are not allowed to ask any questions? who told you that? wild guess....hannity?

it ain;t so, so give it up, bro

as for calling witnesses the gop wants to cause confusion and a side show in order to play the public. trump games and cheats at everything, but not this time.

2 minutes ago, harryramar said:

wait are you saying that during an impeachment the repubs are not allowed to ask any questions? who told you that? wild guess....hannity?

it ain;t so, so give it up, bro

as for calling witnesses the gop wants to cause confusion and a side show in order to play the public. trump games and cheats at everything, but not this time.

before the tiny house inquiry?