Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
CrimeaRiver

SWEDEN UPDATE : New Poll - 25% Women Afraid To Leave Home Alone

Recommended Posts

 

''''sales of pepper spray in some areas of Sweden have surged

as much as 90 per cent amidst concerns over the country’s rape problem.''''

 

85% of convicted assault rapists - from outside Europe (aka RAGEFUGESS).

 

In the category of "VERY VIOLENT RAPES"...88% are refuges/migrants.

 

The above is why the phrase CUCK was invented.  And this is just the beginning

 

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/sweden-one-four-women-are-afraid-leave-their-homes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahhh... the wonders of Feminism, Liberalism, and the unrestrained migration of the Third-World.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CrimeaRiver said:

The above is why the phrase CUCK was invented.  And this is just the beginning

 

Other than from you, I have never seen anyone use the term "CUCK". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Skans said:

Other than from you, I have never seen anyone use the term "CUCK". 

Its a very common phrase in the "red-pill" community...talk shows etc.  Steven Crowder, MILO, Anne Coulter, Ben Shapiro....

 

Simply means sitting and watching while Rome burns...and acting as if all is just fine.  Taken from the sexual term ''cuckold'' :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not like no one saw it coming...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, CrimeaRiver said:

 

''''sales of pepper spray in some areas of Sweden have surged

as much as 90 per cent amidst concerns over the country’s rape problem.''''

 

85% of convicted assault rapists - from outside Europe (aka RAGEFUGESS).

 

In the category of "VERY VIOLENT RAPES"...88% are refuges/migrants.

 

The above is why the phrase CUCK was invented.  And this is just the beginning

 

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/sweden-one-four-women-are-afraid-leave-their-homes

 

This is more misinformation straight from the racist anti american radical right wing = fake news!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, merrill said:

 

This is more misinformation straight from the racist anti american radical right wing = fake news!!!!!

You have some facts to back up your ASSertation? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Blue Devil said:

Not like no one saw it coming...

 

 

 

Swedishstan.

 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-45269764

 

About 58% of men convicted in Sweden of rape and attempted rape over the past five years were born abroad, according to data from Swedish national TV.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

kj

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...