Sign in to follow this  
benson13

Former Foxaganda Anchor Juliet Huddy......."Fox Is A Total Inverse Image Of Reality" & Hannity Is The King Of Liars"

""And that's one of the things that Fox is very effective at doing. It's kind of... it's not so much that it's particularly clever, or that there's so much particularly diabolical, even though some people think that they are.

It's that they're doing something that we did when we were little kids, which is lying by omission... that some of us did as little kids.

They leave out the the context, they leave out facts, they spin it so that it gives just enough information, but not all of the information, but the information that it did give out, it pushes their narrative

Trump Voters believe anything and everything he says..I go home at night feeling sick talking about everything that's happened since the Election""

Foxagandas Formula

Known Facts & Critical elements distorted and left out to get the Outrage...Flatter the Ignorant, & make them think they have 'common sense'. Use Scare Tactics and Phony Patriotism whenever possible and ALWAYS tell them they are "Real Americans"...unlike the other side which is destroying America

Keep Repeating over and over

Thumbnail

Everyone knows Fox "News" isn't news! Everyone knows that Hannity is Trump's media shill. Everyone knows that Limbaugh lies for a living.

It's just that not everyone votes, and so we got stuck with the depraved moron Trump in the WH!!!

People like Sean Hannity, Rush, Rachael Madcow are entertainers.  They will say on their show what they think will keep/get them ratings.

I am beginning to lose faith that eventually people will recognize that as reality.

Traitor Trump, Fox "News," the NRA, and Russia, altogether now working for the despot Putin to destabilize America and destroy our democracy!!!

228920.png

8 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Foxagandas Formula

Known Facts & Critical elements distorted and left out to get the Outrage...Flatter the Ignorant, & make them think they have 'common sense'. Use Scare Tactics and Phony Patriotism whenever possible and ALWAYS tell them they are "Real Americans"...unlike the other side which is destroying America

Thumbnail

Traitor Trump has told over 12,000 DOCUMENTED  lies since entering the WH, and the Trumpanzee morons still believe every word he says!!!

Suicidal stupidity was never so obvious!!!

""Education and intelligence""

2 things you rednecks are missing....and Foxaganda knows this...you're easy prey

15 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Foxagandas Formula

Thumbnail

where did you get the picture of steven miller in full Nazi regalia? I want one for my dart board and to line the parrots cage.

Roger Ailes former Nixon Admin Official joined forces with Rupert Murdoch to create Faux Spews BS after mainstream media in the '70s revealed Nixon's role in Watergate; he was a fierce partisan, and believed that Nixon would have served out his term if there'd been a conservative-friendly channel as a competitor to what the right calls the 'mainstream media'

and to be fair, Foxaganda "news" didn't do it alone... republiKlan Hate Radio paved the way for Foxaganda in the early 90s.

42 minutes ago, benson13 said:

""And that's one of the things that Fox is very effective at doing. It's kind of... it's not so much that it's particularly clever, or that there's so much particularly diabolical, even though some people think that they are.

It's that they're doing something that we did when we were little kids, which is lying by omission... that some of us did as little kids.

They leave out the the context, they leave out facts, they spin it so that it gives just enough information, but not all of the information, but the information that it did give out, it pushes their narrative

Trump Voters believe anything and everything he says..I go home at night feeling sick talking about everything that's happened since the Election""

Can we have a link to these quotes?

39 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

People like Sean Hannity, Rush, Rachael Madcow are entertainers.  They will say on their show what they think will keep/get them ratings.

I am beginning to lose faith that eventually people will recognize that as reality.

Agreed

47 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Jeez she is on her 4th marriage!   Wtf?   

shes ok looking she looks better when her hair is long and not bleached out 

1 minute ago, benson13 said:

Look it up Zhannity

you sure as helll won't hear it on Foxaganda for Idiots...try CNN

You posted that she said Hannity is the king of liars...

Can you just produce the link?

Look it up...I wrote down everything I could as I was listening

and Yes...Quote....."HANNITY IS THE KING OF LIARS"