Sign in to follow this  
IvanSirko

Breaking story 5 hours old..not reached america

2 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Do you mean the woman who allegedly killed young Harry Dunn in the car accident? She had promised to cooperate with the police investigation but quickly left the UK.  That’s all I could gather from BBC. 

There is access to foreign news here, but you often have to go out of your way to find it. 

its highly political..front page news across all the papers..some people are above the law it seems..the metaphor is not lost at a time of great crisis in this country and the u.s.

highly insensitive when we are still trying to find the russian killers who did the chemical attacks..

Trump isn't allowed to do anything -liberals

14 minutes ago, IvanSirko said:

its highly political..front page news across all the papers..some people are above the law it seems..the metaphor is not lost at a time of great crisis in this country and the u.s.

highly insensitive when we are still trying to find the russian killers who did the chemical attacks..

I’ve read a little more now. The police and diplomatic services asked the State dept to waive immunity but they declined. The fact that the wife fled UK suggests guilt. 

It sounds shady. Trump probably promised to protect the wife in exchange for absolute fealty from the husband. 

IvanSirko?

is this Russian disinformation other disguise?

2 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

I’ve read a little more now. The police and diplomatic services asked the US to waive immunity but they declined. The fact that the wife fled UK suggests guilt. 

It sounds very shady. Trump probably promised to protect the wife in exchange for absolute loyalty from the husband. 

its bad..the right wing press are ripping into the the old alliance..the chopper talk question time will be interesting...was this nepotism or are some people above the law?? type questions..

Zhannity will never hear about it...he watches Foxaganda

"I think trumps doing a great job"

1 minute ago, IvanSirko said:

its bad..the right wing press are ripping into the the old alliance..the chopper talk question time will be interesting...was this nepotism or are some people above the law?? type questions..

i wouldnt hand a us citizen over to britainistan either

1 minute ago, IvanSirko said:

Understandable. An innocent teen is dead. Is alcohol suspected? 

this would be a little like apologizing for something you said 20 years ago.  as soon as you do it, you're their b!tch for the next 20 years

Just now, Chiseler said:

good stuff..you hoping that Brexit will fail..with trump at the helm it will...he has just about pissed off the entire globe..when he fights his last stand in the wolf lair of texas..!! you will be there with him!!! 
and you will fight for him as he is in his bunk moaning about spurs..when you is fighting ..he is rumaging through your stuff and having relations with your female relatives...i do not thing i can lay down my wife for trump!! but you guys do!!

Just now, IvanSirko said:

good stuff..you hoping that Brexit will fail..with trump at the helm it will...he has just about pissed off the entire globe..when he fights his last stand in the wolf lair of texas..!! you will be there with him!!! 
and you will fight for him as he is in his bunk moaning about spurs..when you is fighting ..he is rumaging through your stuff and having relations with your female relatives...i do not thing i can lay down my wife for trump!! but you guys do!!

it's not all about you there Jethro 

2 minutes ago, SBED said:

IvanSirko?

is this Russian disinformation other disguise?

R.D.  ?????

That as/hole ???

He was just full of hate.

How to defeat him?  Simple.   Get up in his face.  And defeat him straight on.

He didn't want a logical debate.  He wanted a 'fist-fight'. 

So what do you with  a guy like him?     Simple.   Take your neck-tie off, take your suit coat off...…..

put your dukes up...….and let's "get on".                        😇

Trump trying to reduce the size of the NSC...(National Security Council)

Translation....get rid of witnesses

Trump’s National Security Council is already plagued with confusion as impeachment proceedings move forward. But on top of that, the president now also wants to drastically reduce the size of the agency.

Speaking to CNN’s Fredricka Whitfield, national security analyst and former Obama administration senior NSC adviser Samantha Vinograd suggested there is a sinister purpose to the downsizing: To reduce the chances of any more whistleblowers.

“What is the reaction to the report of scaling back, scaling back for this very important agency?” asked Whitfield.

“If President Trump wants his NSC to run more easily, he should start by engaging it,” said Vinograd. “National security advisers have been shut out of key meetings, and it is not shocking to anyone watching to know that President Trump doesn’t rely on the NSC. This appears to be on its face the president’s legal strategy, getting rid of witnesses to a crime or crimes in the future. But if the president does arbitrarily shrink the size of the council, that will have real implications.”

“What could he mean by ‘more efficient with fewer people?'” asked Whitfield.

“There is a real argument to be made that having a bloated National Security Council is that the NSC is micromanaging roles that should be performed by departments and agencies, so if they get too big, that is not an efficient use of U.S. resources,” acknowledged Vinograd. “That said, the president has not used his NSC from the get-go, so this argument doesn’t really fly. A member of the NSC allegedly is a whistleblower that really brought to light misuses and abuses by the president and by shrinking the size, it seems like he is trying to do something that relates to resources.”

4 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Understandable. An innocent teen is dead. Is alcohol suspected? 

its top secret/// we do know she drove on the wrong side of the road!! but in normal circumstance the judge would keep that in mitigation..if she pleaded guilty and has a clean sheet then yes..she would walk !! now if she has a record then she may get a few years...if she drunk than a lot more..NOW if she is drugged there is a high tariff and driving with a mobile is a VERY high tariff..now the visit to the RAF camp with the u,s spy base..no problem we are allies BUT if she was involved in criminal matters then HIGH tariff..

8 minutes ago, Chiseler said:

Hey Chis-dog,

I won't ever forget your 'chessboard'.

You won the day, cowboy.        😊

4 minutes ago, IvanSirko said:

its top secret/// we do know she drove on the wrong side of the road!! but in normal circumstance the judge would keep that in mitigation..if she pleaded guilty and has a clean sheet then yes..she would walk !! now if she has a record then she may get a few years...if she drunk than a lot more..NOW if she is drugged there is a high tariff and driving with a mobile is a VERY high tariff..now the visit to the RAF camp with the u,s spy base..no problem we are allies BUT if she was involved in criminal matters then HIGH tariff..

maybe wait until you have all the info instead of reacting to a buzzfeed headline like benson

7 minutes ago, IvanSirko said:

Top secret?

But you have the information

3 minutes ago, IvanSirko said:

stuff like this happens..usually no you don't get immunity even if you are the diplomat..so deduction says something serious went down and someone in the diplomat department thought the value of the wife was high or the diplomat was high..or the event surrounding was of high value..high enough to put stress on anglo-american relationships already stressed and the risk of litigation and investigation very high at this crisis time...the mind boggles

Just now, Z09 said:

Top secret?

77th hand whistleblower info.  totally legit i promise

7 minutes ago, Chiseler said:

maybe wait until you have all the info instead of reacting to a buzzfeed headline like benson

the right wing and left wing united on the u.k press..an unusual event in it self..front page!! 

the right wing and left wing united on the u.k press..an unusual event in it self..front page!! 

i dont see this issue bringing both sides together

3 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Top secret?

no i have deduction dear dr watson...when the entire press left and unite and condemn a foreign nation then the craps hit the fan...trump will need to answer questions !!!

no i have deduction dear dr watson...when the entire press left and unite and condemn a foreign nation then the craps hit the fan...trump will need to answer questions !!!

a majority voted for brexit and were denied.  you think that majority is going to unite with the eu over this issue?

1 minute ago, Chiseler said:

i dont see this issue bringing both sides together

yes..we the brits are going to divide ourselves into we love foreign killers or we hate them..the law is the law...we don't carry guns..which is good cus you know heat of the moment!! passion..