swiftsword

My Words of Wisdom, Friends....

Alone, angry — and intensely partisan
Some researchers believe that America's increasingly polarized politics — and the partisan viciousness on social media — may be at least partly the product of increasing loneliness. Psychiatrists Richard S. Schwartz and Dr. Jacqueline Olds describe loneliness as the "elephant in the room" of American politics. Social isolation, they say, makes people less empathetic and more likely to view the world in terms of "us" and "them." "I think comparing notes in a civil way is the antidote to a polarized society in which we don't understand a point of view other than our own," Olds says. "If we are so lonely that we have no one to compare notes with, we tend to become more polarized." Republican Sen. Ben Sasse of Nebraska believes that Americans are turning to political tribalism for the sense of community they used to get from simple connection to those around them. "The local, human relationships that anchored political talk have shriveled up," Sasse writes in his new book, Them: Why We Hate Each Other — and How to Heal. "Alienated from each other, and uprooted from places we can call home, we're reduced to shrieking."

6 minutes ago, swiftsword said:

23539838-fresh-cherry.jpgCheeryAffectionateDoe-max-1mb.gif23539838-fresh-cherry.jpg

My Words of Wisdom, Friends....

Some researchers believe that America's increasingly polarized politics — and the partisan viciousness on social media — may be at least partly the product of increasing loneliness. Psychiatrists Richard S. Schwartz and Dr. Jacqueline Olds describe loneliness as the "elephant in the room" of American politics. Social isolation, they say, makes people less empathetic and more likely to view the world in terms of "us" and "them." "I think comparing notes in a civil way is the antidote to a polarized society in which we don't understand a point of view other than our own," Olds says. "If we are so lonely that we have no one to compare notes with, we tend to become more polarized." Republican Sen. Ben Sasse of Nebraska believes that Americans are turning to political tribalism for the sense of community they used to get from simple connection to those around them. "The local, human relationships that anchored political talk have shriveled up," Sasse writes in his new book, Them: Why We Hate Each Other — and How to Heal. "Alienated from each other, and uprooted from places we can call home, we're reduced to shrieking."

cg50288055a2c46.jpg

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

Is that, like..... some kind o' explanation.....or, some kind o' excuse???

And you see folks this is why I'm not bitter because I'm not lonely currently I have my Melissa who was over my house last Saturday morning when I said I had to go food shopping when I came back from food shopping I walked into my bedroom and there she was lying in my bed naked waiting for me....

THAT'S why I'M not bitter..  

And to top it off, my ex-wife has been texting me almost everyday, hinting around memories at from the old days, hinting around at the time I took her to the hotel with the heart-shaped Jacuzzi tubs....It was our second anniversary  and she reminded me how  she brought me to orgasm 7 (seven) times...YES, 7 times... that was NOT a misprint....

I told you guys I was superhuman when it came to that stuff!

but I mean. I was 27 years old back then that was a different younger me.... but I'm STILL good for two or three a night

7 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

Is that, like..... some kind o' explanation.....or, some kind o' excuse???

Well ACTUALLY, Phoenix fruit cake...

it's an EXCUSE... an EXCUSE, for LOSERS, like YOU....

And WHY, you're so fukked up and miserable your whole life...

An EXCUSE, for the reason you are a perfect model of that DWEEB, dancing around with a stick in his hand, that you like to put on every one of your posts ......

BECAUSE, it's a SELF-PORTRAIT, Bwaaaahahahahaha!!!!!

Hey Phoenix fruit cake?

You SEE those cherries, that you put in your post?

Well my Melissa could take the STEM off of one of those, put it in her MOUTH 👄, and tie a KNOT in the stem, with with JUST her tongue!

I'VE SEEN HER DO IT!!!

NOW, you lonely bitter man, with ONLY the occasional Rent-a-boy, for company, just IMAGINE, what OTHER things she '#dedscan DO, with her TONGUE, Haahaha!!

161-252x450.jpg

145-185x450.jpg

SEE HOW FLAT, HER TUMMY IS?

I LOVE 💘 TO KISS 💋 IT!!

And of ALL the vaginas I've ever seen in my LIFE, (which is a pretty good number, over 50,) SHE has the prettiest poossy I've EVER seen!

VERY delicate looking,, perfectly symmetrical, and delectable!

And it's VERY tight!

1 hour ago, swiftsword said:

23539838-fresh-cherry.jpgCheeryAffectionateDoe-max-1mb.gif23539838-fresh-cherry.jpg

And you see folks this is why I'm not bitter because I'm not lonely currently I have my Melissa who was over my house last Saturday morning when I said I had to go food shopping when I came back from food shopping I walked into my bedroom and there she was lying in my bed naked waiting for me....

THAT'S why I'M not bitter..  

And to top it off, my ex-wife has been texting me almost everyday, hinting around memories at from the old days, hinting around at the time I took her to the hotel with the heart-shaped Jacuzzi tubs....It was our second anniversary  and she reminded me how  she brought me to orgasm 7 (seven) times...YES, 7 times... that was NOT a misprint....

I told you guys I was superhuman when it came to that stuff!

but I mean. I was 27 years old back then that was a different younger me.... but I'm STILL good for two or three a night

hearty-laugh.gif

Jr. High wet-dreams!!

141-188x450.jpg

Not wet DREAMS, pole-smoking LOSER..

Wet REALITIES, Haahahaha!

I make her VERY wet, after not even a minute of touching her in the correct fashion.....something YOU wouldn't know anything about, Phoenix Fruitcake.

ALL YOU know about, is Young BOYS, spinning around with sticks in their hands, haha!!!

1 hour ago, swiftsword said:

Americans: The Group can not damage the individual who has a right to a life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Division----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Democrats, join our new commune group monarchy so that the individual can not damage the group, give up your right to a life (we are God.yer not).

4 hours ago, king of the county said:

Yes

Hey, King buddy long time no hear how are you man listen I just realized something today I mean I knew about it for a long time before today but I guess I didn't realize you know how bad anyway yeah I made a boo-boo today if I wanted to actually communicate with anybody I put up this nice article explaining why some Americans that go on the internet that discuss politics are so bitter and explain why they're so angry and bitter because they're lonely they sit behind the computer screens all the time on Facebook or Google or even liberal Forum the point is they don't get out and interact with the real world with real people they don't have guy friends that go and have a beer with... they don't have a friend like Melissa like my friend even though she's a girl and she's not the same kind of friend that you have between two guys you know guys you know guys are guys they bond Dental football beer what not but you know what Melissa likes movies she loves music and she likes a lot of the same things I do I think she even watches football the point is I don't know me myself I prefer girlfriends my prefer friends that a girl had a real lot of guy friends growing up you know that's all I had was guy friends now I'm thinking I'm at a stage in my life where I want them to be all female friends is there anything wrong with that so anyway can't I put up this post about why people are bitter and angry cuz they're lonely behind their computer screens and people like Phoenix the fag that's so upset that he he decided me he was such a jerk that I decided to put up pictures of Melissa just to rub his nose in the fact that he's probably a bitter angry lonely man and I may not be in a Suburban Dream wedding with Jane The Girl Next Door who chairs the PTA meetings and bakes brownies for cookie set bake sale actually Melissa my friend is more likely to eat the brownies skip the real for the good food and eat the brownies and then go to the store and buy a whole batch and say look what I made!

but then after the bake sale that night she would be telling me all about it you know I'd have her tell me the story about the brownies in the bake sale and WHAT did you DO, I know you were a BAD GIRL, Haha....Now, come over here, baby, it's TIME for your Punishment, haha!

👋👋👋👅👄💋

J

King, WHY IS IT,  the girls with great asses girls with nice asses always seem to want to get spanked I mean I never mentioned that I never initiate anything about spanking with this girl she brought it up the first time and then you know every once in awhile not all the time but sometimes if I'd actually compliments her on how great your ass looks she'll say come on you know what I like..... she likes me to give her like 5 or 6 swats.... that's about my limit anyway I don't like doing any more than that you know so I mean I've never been down with the whole pain thing the whole pain idea... I mean I've heard people talk about the whole Pleasure and Pain thing there's a fine line is a Razor's Edge in between Pleasure and Pain and I guess I kind of I can see understand that a little bit because there's been times when I was having an orgasm and this girl just kept going and going and sucking and sucking and I was ALREADY having the most INCREDIBLE feeling, you know?and I had to GRAB her HEAD, PULL it AWAY!

it actually HURT it was painful it was so INTENSE and  GOOD !

And  I swear she can tell when I'm having one of those really intense one and she keeps going on purpose she doesn't stop so that it's such an intense orgasm that is actually freaking painful she can TELL by my body and it when it's LIKE that so she does it INTENTIONALLY! She KEEPS GOING keeps going and going even HARDER you know? AND it turns an already INTENSE ORGASM, into, like, you know, like my brain is going to explode!

Oh wait....did I. "SHARE"  too much?

Like the Liberals like to say?

Haahahaha!

16 hours ago, swiftsword said:

Hey Phoenix fruit cake?

Well my Melissa could take the STEM off of one of those, put it in her MOUTH 👄, and tie a KNOT in the stem, with with JUST her tongue!

I'VE SEEN HER DO IT!!!

NOW, you lonely bitter man, with ONLY the occasional Rent-a-boy, for company, just IMAGINE, what OTHER things she '#dedscan DO, with her TONGUE, Haahaha!!

161-252x450.jpg

145-185x450.jpg

That chick looks like a phucking skank who's pic you took off google images. 

Hey isn't any liberal here going to give me the famous liberal salute :  "THANKS for SHARING" .....!

Well liberals....."you're welcome"!

SEE, what a NICE GUY I can BE??

you SEE,  how NICE things can be, communicative, and SHARING  with each OTHER, and how SWEET IT IS sugar and spice everything nice, little girls and gingerbread houses ?SEE, how everything can BE, if you liberals just be polite and be nice and follow the rules especially the Golden Rule

9 minutes ago, kfools said:

That chick looks like a phucking skank who's pic you took off google images. 

Well, I dunno.... she's wearing the fishnet stockings in the body thing pink body suit thing that I got her so I guess you can blame me for the for the attire for the clothes I happen to like a fishnet stuff but I don't know I wouldn't call it really call her to skank because when I did a side-by-side comparison when I had her standing there with your mom and and your wife and all of them were spreading their ass cheeks Melissa has the best looking ass she smelled the least now she said she smelled great and the other to the wife in the mom man they stunk like crap and as far as skanks well I won't say anymore I'll just say you might want to keep your mouth shut before I have  Mayans credibly smart friend who was a hacker back in the eighties and nineties and has never really stopped I mean he just keeps up with the technology and I'm sure you could find out let me see that wanted to know about you...

So, I already said when I had your mom and your wife standing standing with their butts cheeks spread spreading their ass cheeks they smell like crap and they look fat and ugly so if you want to keep calling my friend to skank we can just continue this anyway you want....

How about that K fools?

By the way, kfools sounds JUST like a NAME, that some of these SCUMMBAG PUNKS in my town would have, a name like that the ones that live in projects, t the pussy cowards that have to take 12 of them to gang up on one other person usually a white guy....

3 hours ago, swiftsword said:

Well, I dunno...

Clearly. You don't know s hit about anything. 

. she's wearing the fishnet stockings

Gross. 

in the body thing pink body suit thing

English please azzhat. 

that I got her so I guess you can blame me for the for the attire for the clothes

I do. 

I happen to like a fishnet stuff but I don't know I wouldn't call it really call her to skank

To skank? Jesus you are an illiterate phuck. By the wya she looks like a skank. 

because when I did a side-by-side comparison when I had her standing there with your mom and and your wife

HAHAHAHA!

A your mom joke. Good one azzhat. Never heard on of those. By the way....my wife...she is actually hot. That creature from the black lagoon you posted looks like something you picked up out of a dumpster. 

and all of them were spreading their ass cheeks Melissa has the best looking ass she smelled the least now she said she smelled great and the other to the wife in the mom man they stunk like crap and as far as skanks well I won't say anymore

What??? Buhahaha! WTF? ^^^^ Ask "Melissa" to be a dear, and teach you to write a coherent sentence azzhat. Less skank-ware and more books should be a help.   

I'll just say you might want to keep your mouth shut before I have  Mayans credibly smart friend who was a hacker back in the eighties and nineties and has never really stopped I mean he just keeps up with the technology and I'm sure you could find out let me see that wanted to know about you...

Did you just threaten a mod stupid phuck? Is that what you just did? OHHHH MAN! This is good. Here is your ONE chance to apologize before I ban your azz. Say you are sorry. Not for the mom jokes.....not for insulting my wife....those things aren't against the rules....but what you just did....that's threatening to a member.....tsk tsk. Now say "Sorry kfools". You got one shot. Don't phuck it up. Nobody will miss you. 

So, I already said when I had your mom and your wife standing standing with their butts cheeks spread spreading their ass cheeks they smell like crap and they look fat and ugly so if you want to keep calling my friend to skank we can just continue this anyway you want....

How about that K fools?

By the way, kfools sounds JUST like a NAME, that some of these SCUMMBAG PUNKS in my town would have, a name like that the ones that live in projects, t the pussy cowards that have to take 12 of them to gang up on one other person usually a white guy....

Kfools sounds like a project name to you eh? 

Swiftsword sounds like an impotent name. Like maybe you can't get your little guy up. Word of advice azzhole. Don't post pictures of prostitutes you pick up on forums and not expect to be ridiculed. 

23 hours ago, swiftsword said:

Hey Phoenix fruit cake?

I'VE SEEN HER DO IT!!!

161-252x450.jpg

145-185x450.jpg

Your girlfriend?

Sorry,I didn't recognize her with clothes on.

On 10/4/2019 at 5:55 AM, swiftsword said:

Your words of wisdom??????

I don't think so

23 hours ago, swiftsword said:

Hey Phoenix fruit cake?

I'VE SEEN HER DO IT!!!

161-252x450.jpg

145-185x450.jpg

Phoenix fruitcake's motto--There is no bigger joy than a fat butted little boy...LOL!

On 10/4/2019 at 8:08 AM, swiftsword said:

I'VE SEEN HER DO IT!!!

You fell for that old trick?? Where prior to the scam they first put a knotted stem in their mouth, hide it under their tongue, then put a straight stem in and pretend to knot it???

LMFAO

I've watched and laughed while chicks made a hundred bucks a night scamming old stupid drunks in a bar with that trick!

On 10/4/2019 at 6:55 AM, swiftsword said:

Just because nobody believes in real outside their socially approved reality doesn't mean the person is alone as life only functions during the point things are being kinetically separated now eternally as currently taking place all the instinctive time a body adapts conception to dead as ancestrally arranged so far regardless the lifetime's species, race, creed, color, national origin, gender, philosophy, psychological practice leading or following ideology over natural point of displacement when simultanously alive while here now.