Sign in to follow this  
BeAChooser

Epic Agitprop: “We Must Start Eating the Babies”…

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/10/03/epic-agitprop-we-must-start-eating-the-babies/

Epic Agitprop: “We Must Start Eating the Babies”…

by sundance 

Folks, if you did not live and fight in the era of Andrew you might not see the master-level agitprop on display here.  This is epic and so well done.

The most well constructed agitprop is when you take the opposition message, infiltrate the constituency, and then advance the message to its logical conclusion.   If done effectively the audience will support the messenger while having no clue what is happening. WATCH:

The Oscar worthy agitprop, delivered only by the best in the art form, leave all sides of the political spectrum wondering ‘is this real?’  This young lady has delivered.  Well done.

aoc-clueless-to-epic-agitprop.jpg

(Clueless)…. wait, what?

breitbart-force-multiplier.jpg

:lol:

Jonathan Swift endorsed that diet, I believe.

This is a case of eco-anxiety. Every bit as real as TDS.

The media is literally driving people insane. America's fifth column. Unequaled domestic terrorists. 

12 minutes ago, drvoke said:

The media is literally driving people insane. America's fifth column. Unequaled domestic terrorists. 

LOL!   drvoke clearly doesn't get the joke, does he, folks?

I thought they want us to eat them fake bean burgers

2 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

LOL!   drvoke clearly doesn't get the joke, does he, folks?

I get it. I think you're wrong. She seemed genuinely disturbed. (I didn't watch all of it though)

5 hours ago, drvoke said:

I get it. I think you're wrong. She seemed genuinely disturbed. (I didn't watch all of it though)

she is one disturbed person.

1 hour ago, jerra- said:

Yes, Democrats are freaking NUTS!!!

" So, I think your next campaign slogan has to be this, we have to start eating babies. We do not have enough time. There’s too much CO2. All of you, you are polluting. Too much CO2. We have to start now. Please, you’re so great. I’m so happy that you are really supporting new green deal. But it is not enough. Even if we bomb Russia, we have too many people, too much pollution. So we have to get rid of the babies. That is the big problem. Just stopping having babies is not enough. We need to eat the babies. Please give a response."

7 hours ago, drvoke said:

I think you're wrong. She seemed genuinely disturbed.

Then you should be even more disturbed by what your side has done to poor millennials with your lies and hysteria.

2 hours ago, jerra- said:

Well if she's a DemocRAT, that goes without saying?   :lol:

10 hours ago, drvoke said:

This is an exhibition of yet another wacked-out Democrat displaying extreme levels of insanity. 

1 hour ago, Skans said:

This is an exhibition of yet another wacked-out Democrat displaying extreme levels of insanity. 

This was a very well done punk, Skans.   And the fact that none of the people in the room stood up and said nonsense, just shows how badly the younger generations have been propagandized by the left on this issue.   I'll bet that some of them entertained the idea.   AOC certainly didn't call it nonsense.   Later she reinforced how serious the *crisis* is but said we have "a few years" to act.   These people are certainly insane.   But the women who did this isn't.   I applaud her for illustrating how wacked out everyone else in the room was.   :lol:

4 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

This was a very well done punk, Skans.  

Do you mean "prank"?

1 hour ago, Skans said:

Do you mean "prank"?

Sort of the same thing.  The point is that the woman doesn't believe what she's saying.   She's masterfully showing that the others in the room might believe it.   I.e., are wackos.

14 hours ago, drvoke said:

The media is literally driving people insane.

America's fifth column. Unequaled domestic terrorists. 

That would of course be the MAINSTREAM MEDIA.

Indeed, a bunch of fascist, terrorist commies !

4 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

Then you should be even more disturbed by what your side has done to poor millennials with your lies and hysteria.

No more so than your 'side' should be with your hysteria over Obama, LGBT, 2nd Amendment, abortion, and demonizing the poor. And ODS was the original syndrome, courtesy of Fox News and right-wing radio.

That chick is an AMAZING actress.......seems she punked AND exposed their gullibility and stupidity.

NOT EVEN ONE PERSON...rebuked her.  NOT ONE!!!  :lol:

AOC claps back at Trump

drvoke,

Last night, Trump ramped up his attacks on AOC and the Squad once again — weaponizing a sensitive incident to try and score a few political points. And once again, AOC’s response won the day:

AOCdef.png

As the walls close in around Trump’s criminal presidency, his lashing out is getting more and more unhinged. He’ll take any opportunity to try and tear down the movement we’ve built together, because he knows just how powerful we are.

Alexandria, alongside Ayanna, Ilhan, and Rashida, was one of the first leaders courageous enough to call for impeachment. Trump won’t forget that, which means these attacks won’t stop.

Take a stand with us today, and donate $5 to join our small-dollar movement for progress. Every day, AOC is fighting to hold this president accountable for his historic corruption, pass landmark legislation like the Loan Shark Act and Medicare for All, and save our planet with a Green New Deal:

Contribute $5 Today!

Thanks for standing with us. We know the working-class people of this country want progressive change, real leadership, and control of our democracy — not the childish insults and brazen hypocrisy of Donald Trump.

We'll hook up soon, drvoke

Alexandria

On 10/3/2019 at 10:53 PM, EltonJohnson said:

Babies are nutritious ,  and best served in a milk broth. 

sub-buzz-729-1570216948-1.png?downsize=400:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto

21 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

Well if she's a DemocRAT, that goes without saying?   :lol:

tRumplings are easily duped by LaRouche plants. 

Trumpkins creating fake news. James O'Keefe style