bludog

Trump wanted migrants to be shot in the legs so they can't cross the border

23 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

Look Your media has gotten caught in lies after lies and made up stories time and again. I don’t trust ANYTHING your activist media puts out unless it has a name so the information can be verified. 

But the JewYawk Slimes is mostly right!

I know you will never admit that!

On 10/4/2019 at 11:08 AM, Old Mack said:

Mindy...thank you for not shunning me and yes I do remember Glenn Beck's rants.

I would hardly call the Tea Party crazies other than they were a bunch of people with to much time on their hands.

I took a oath to uphold the Constitution and believe in the rule of the law. If Trump is (actually) guilty of anything the law should be allowed to take it's course. In the meantime the DEMs are yaming away. They were going to impeach him for collusion with the Russians / obstruction BUT dropped that as soon as they thought they had a better show with what is going on now.

Thank you for the good morning...so far that is what it has been; I went to Lowes (my playground) and spent $40.

So in ending...I would like to say you have a nice day, no make that week, no make that month, no make that the rest of the year.

NO, NO...make that the rest of your life.

Puppet_zpsbf46a4b8.png

I'm not a puppet for either side.  I've voted republican in the past, but Dubya and Trump has pretty much changed that.  

I don't understand why we can't have someone in office that's just a little bit normal... you know... has some common sense, isn't a warmonger, cares about what's happening to people and what can be done to help more folks.   Seems to me they're for themselves only and to Hell with the good people of this country.  

We can do better.

Thank you for the kind words.  We all need kindness from time to time mixed in with the trash talking, even though the trash talk is kinda fun most of the time.

3 minutes ago, Mindy09 said:

I'm not a puppet for either side.  I've voted republican in the past, but Dubya and Trump has pretty much changed that.  

I don't understand why we can't have someone in office that's just a little bit normal... you know... has some common sense, isn't a warmonger, cares about what's happening to people and what can be done to help more folks.   Seems to me they're for themselves only and to Hell with the good people of this country.  

We can do better.

Thank you for the kind words.  We all need kindness from time to time mixed in with the trash talking, even though the trash talk is kinda fun most of the time.

I’d say 100 million on welfare is more than helping folks. We need to stop enabling dependent and failure. 

17 minutes ago, Mindy09 said:

I'm not a puppet for either side. 

Mindy...I know that you know I wasn't calling you a puppet; I was calling the politicians on the right / left puppets.

Doesn't the parent company of Fox News own a bunch of liberal outlets to ?

I have Bob Dylan on (as I often do) :

Although the masters make the rules for the wise men and the fools.
I got nothing, Ma, to live up to.

If you have heard It's alright Ma in a while give it a listen. Lots of great political lines in it.

I WANT BORDER JUMPERS LEGS CUT OFF AND THE BODIES DUMPED BACK INTO MEXICO!

IS THAT SHOCKING? 

14 hours ago, Old Mack said:

Mindy...I know that you know I wasn't calling you a puppet; I was calling the politicians on the right / left puppets.

I have Bob Dylan on (as I often do) :

Although the masters make the rules for the wise men and the fools.
I got nothing, Ma, to live up to.

If you have heard It's alright Ma in a while give it a listen. Lots of great political lines in it.

I haven't listened to Dylan in a long time.

And no, I thought you were talking about voters being puppets.  The following comes from an article dated 2018.  S

10+ Independent Online News Sources and Why America Needs More of Them
Updated on April 13, 2018

Today, most major news outlets in the United States are controlled by a handful of massive, powerful companies, an anomaly called media consolidation. It is vital that Americans become more skeptical of the news fed to them by these huge corporate media outlets and find alternative means of learning about what is actually happening in this country and around the world. They will probably find that reality and what they assumed to be reality are actually very different.

December 5, 2011 / Vol. 178, No. 22
December 5, 2011 / Vol. 178, No. 22 | Source

Objectivity, Bias and Talking Heads

There was a time when the nightly news was synonymous with the words objective, impartial, fair and balanced. Reporters, newscasters, and their employers, saw it as a duty and badge of honor to inform the public, as factually as possible, of the happenings in this country and around the world.

No longer. Instead of abiding by the Society of Professional Journalists code of ethics, we have major media outlets and their Talking Heads blindly supporting “facts” as told to them by the government, corporations and anyone else they deem worthy. Unfortunately, as the Iraq war has taught us, perceived truths are not always facts. Thousands of Americans and more than a million Iraqis died as a consequence. It is extremely disturbing that the mainstream media’s abject failure to do its job, with the public's apathy towards demanding that they do so, could result in a "mistake" of such magnitude.

13389971_f520.jpg
12850725_f520.jpg
13389972_f520.jpg
It may look like a lot of different newspapers, but it's all the same story.
It may look like a lot of different newspapers, but it's all the same story. | Source

The Media’s Big Six

In 1983, 90% of our media was owned and controlled by 50 different companies – which, at the time, so concerned author Ben Bagdikian that he penned his now classic book, The Media Monopoly. Today, 90% of our news, whether we read, watch or listen to it, is dominated primarily by six media giants which each own an array of media venues, from TV and radio stations to newspapers and magazines to film and production studios. The names may change, the Walt Disney Company now owns most of 21st Century Fox and AT&T is still attempting a takeover of Time Warner, but the fact remains that ownership of the media has consolidated into the hands of the very powerful few:

• Comcast Corporation/NBC Universal
  • 21st Century Fox
  • Walt Disney Company
  • Viacom
  • Time Warner
  • CBS Corporation

The merging of so many media companies into today’s handful of powerhouses has been sanctioned by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), an independent government agency composed of five people whose duty it is to determine media policy and law. Created in 1934 by the Communications Act, the FCC’s role is to regulate interstate and international communications by radio, television, wire, satellite and cable throughout the United States. It wasn’t until the Telecommunications Act of 1996, the first major reform of the policy since it was created, that large corporations were permitted to begin their massive consolidation of the media - resulting in the Big Six.

13389977_f520.jpg
12858547_f520.jpg
13389978_f520.jpg

Real News Versus Entertainment

Why should Americans be worried that only a small number of companies dominate so much of our news? Because with the Big Six’s enormous control over a wide spectrum of the media comes the ability to dictate what events they see as newsworthy (or not) on a massive scale. Especially worrying as these corporations no longer view news as a public service meant to disperse important information and facts but a means by which to make profits by entertaining viewers. Today, the mainstream media determines the significance, and therefore coverage, of an event by ratings and the whims of the political and corporate entities to which they are beholden, not by what is considered to be in the public's best interest.

Don't believe it? Just listen . . . .

It appears that the public’s trust in the media has been declining for some time. According to the Gallup research company, which began its data collection on the topic in 1972, the public’s trust in the media peaked in 1976 but has seen a slow, downward spiral ever since. The most recent Gallup poll, taken in September of 2016, shows that the trend does not appear to be stopping, with 68% of Americans still not trusting the mass media “to report the news fully, accurately and fairly.” A February 2016 Pew Research Center poll came away with an even more dire picture: only 18% of Americans had “a lot” of trust in the mainstream media and only 22% had “a lot” of trust in their local news.

According to Reporters Without Borders, Americans should be very concerned. The organization created the World Press Freedom Index in 2002 and has since compiled data annually on every nation based upon a list of seven criteria categories and indicators. Their 2017 World Press Freedom Index put the United States, a country whose citizens believe it to be a bastion of freedom, at number 43; its first index gave the United States the number 17 slot.

Independent News Options: Keeping It Real

Thankfully, the American public no longer needs to rely solely on one of the Big Six for their information as there are a growing number of independent news sources available to anyone with internet access. The following are only a sampling of those alternatives. Most state that they are “non-partisan, independent and non-profit.” Some are more transparent than others; a couple even outline a code of journalistic ethics their company follows.

General News Sources

Foreign News Sources

15 hours ago, Old Mack said:

1 hour ago, Mindy09 said:

Today, most major news outlets in the United States are controlled by a handful of massive, powerful companies, an anomaly called media consolidation.

But I see through your eyes and I see through your brain
Like I see through the water that runs down my drain

Bob Dylan

16 hours ago, Old Mack said:

Doesn't the parent company of Fox News own a bunch of liberal outlets to(sic) ?

That would be The News Company, and the answer is, NO, it does NOT.

Trump just has to blow that one outa his fat ass

On ‎10‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 5:27 AM, bludog said:

If there was previously any doubt about Trump's sociopathy, sadism and childishness, it is now eliminated.  Trump is panicking and the public is turning against him.

https://www.politicususa.com/2019/10/01/trump-shoot-immigrants.html

In itself, the idea is worth considering  .  .  .  but only as a temporary measure, considering the outcry it will generate abroad.

And of course it'll be only a stopgap solution.

It will not solve the problem even in a short-term period.

And it'll cost us, American taxpayers millions of dollars in medical assistance etc, etc. !

No, the only PERMANENT solution is shoot-to-kill !

That'll stop illegal immigration in its tracks !

Beggars, criminals, pushers and assorted thugs will think thrice before starting the journey !

It's also the most humane solution !

It'll cost a thousand lives at its worst scenario, whereas now they die by the thousands drowning in the Rio Grande, in the desert, by the hands of rapists & pimps etc. etc. etc.

In tax dollars too the cost will be minimal !

Just bury them where they've been shot dead and go hunt for some more.

And make sure in their sh|thole countries they get the picture neat and clean !

I garantee they won't come  .  .  .  and they'll work hard to make their countries better places for them to live.

14 hours ago, Squatchman said:

Trump got the idea for the moat from Melania's new bedroom set up.

🤣🤣🤣

17 hours ago, Mindy09 said:

We can do better.

Damn people.

I think we have discovered another intelligent form of life on this planet.

I didn't think it could be true.

Damn people.               😎

Ha !

So, anonymous sources, after all, huh ?

On ‎10‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 5:39 AM, bludog said:

.  .  .  They were granted anonymity  .  .  .

.  .  .  so they would be free to lie at their hearts'  content, yeah right !

15 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Trump just has to blow that one outa his fat ass

Don't be crude.

It is...…."un becoming"......of a Texas Lady.   

Are we straight?           🙂

Just now, Taipan said:

Don't be crude.

🙂

Request denied.

Shooting people in the leg or in the back is for the squatter nation of Israel

7 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

Ha !

So, anonymous sources, after all, huh ?

.  .  .  so they would be free to lie at their hearts'  content, yeah right !

On 10/1/2019 at 9:47 PM, bludog said:

Not surprising that they would only speak under anonymity, given Trump's famous malevolence toward those of his staff who reveal his blundering.

On ‎10‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 5:47 AM, bludog said:

This article is based on more than a dozen White House and administration sources.   

Pretty modest, if you ask me !

I'd have spoken of about a hundred  ANONYMOUS  but extremely  CREDIBLE  sources  .  .  .  including the hot dog seller where all those ANONYMOUS White House officials go get their fill and gossip all the while,  while he listens to all the bvllsh|t they tell each other !

37 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

That would be The News Company, and the answer is, NO, it does NOT.

What is wrong with a white man......making money??  

There is an old saying in Texas...…

"Don't get between a dog.....and his meat".      😯

1 minute ago, JinnMartini said:

Pretty modest, if you ask me !

I'd have spoken of about a hundred  ANONYMOUS  but extremely  CREDIBLE  sources  .  .  .  including the hot dog seller where all those ANONYMOUS White House officials go get their fill and gossip all the while,  while he listens to all the bvllsh|t they tell each other !

Oh please. He is a very stable genius who chooses his words very carefully.

Next

3 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Request denied.

Shooting people in the leg or in the back is for the squatter nation of Israel

Don't start up with me about Israel.

Or me, and John the Baptist(since I am a Baptist)……..

will make you pay for your sins...…..before you die.          😇

2 minutes ago, bludog said:

Not surprising that they would only speak under anonymity, given Trump's famous malevolence toward those of his staff who reveal his blundering.

Yeah, not surprising at all that some obscure parasite would spew his gall under protection of not having to stand for his words.

Just say whatever, no consequences at all and get on with business as usual !

B  U  L  L S  H  T  !

1 minute ago, Taipan said:

Don't start up with me about Israel.

Or me, and John the Baptist(since I am a Baptist)……..

will make you pay for your sins...…..before you die.          😇

I have no problem paying for my own sins. Unlike Christians, I don't need a scapegoat who by some miracle was his own father

1 minute ago, JinnMartini said:

Just say whatever, no consequences at all and get on with business as usual !

Isn't impeachment enough of a consequence for you?