RebelGator

To be honest I;m a little worried about a Civil War and would like some counsel...

are you a Bush fan ?

you enjoyed all that Lying to war that GOT LOTS OF AMERICANS DEAD

and a world wide economic crash caused by republican party economic ideas?

or are you one of the metal penis replacement assminers who want to start a civil war after the checks and balances the founders placed into the constitution are employed by the people work

On 10/1/2019 at 2:21 PM, RebelGator said:

How long before they put a bag limit on them?

Where's a good place to set-up, Starbucks, Sushi Restaurants, Bath Houses?

Should I travel to the Northwest or will everyone be there?

Is 10 days long enough to take off work?

Will the Bachelorette be cancelled?

So many things to ponder......feel free to add.

I doubt if there will ever be another Civil War in the USA. Here are the questions every potential Civil War warrior would need to ask themselves:

1) Am I willing to possibly lose all or most of my material possesions and creature comforts?

2) Am I emotionally prepared to possibly see my family, friends and loved ones lose their lives?

3) Am I prepared to possibly lose my life in a Civil War?

4) Am I prepared to live in a Martial Law society for an extended period of time at the end of said Civil War?

Unless you can answer YES to all those questions, don't even think about having a Civil War. There are many other (peaceful) ways to solve our problems. Let's do it that way. 🙂

3 hours ago, Sane said:

That's why Betto is such an assh*le.  The radical right use this as a talking point.  I know a of Dems who own guns.  The propaganda that we're coming to take your guns is a lie, and then this assh*le who wanted to have his name heard says this sh*t.  He's an ass.

Good luck.  Mention the word "Gun" and a bunch of folks get "triggered."  Either you love them or you're part of the "gun grabbers."  :D 

1 hour ago, evince said:

there wont be one 

If the gun nutters try to kill people because their Russian turdrangler gets outed by the system the founders planned 

Then the gun nutters will be sent to their makers within days

your hero Timmy didn't last long huh

KEEP THINKING THAT WAY YOU COMMIE FUKKING KUNT

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

123 is a moron.

123 is a moron.  He / She lives in an alternative reality.  Rush and Fox should be prosecuted for mind f*cking this poor souls.

1 minute ago, Sane said:

123 is a moron.  He / She lives in an alternative reality.  Rush and Fox should be prosecuted for mind f*cking this poor souls.

GET READY TO LOSE YET ANOTHER CIVIL WAR YOU DEMOCRATS... LMFAO

On 10/1/2019 at 4:21 PM, RebelGator said:

Turn off the MSM news and relax.

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."

Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare and from the deadly pestilence.

He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day,

nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday.

A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked.

5 hours ago, Sane said:

That's why Betto is such an assh*le.  The radical right use this as a talking point.  I know a of Dems who own guns.  The propaganda that we're coming to take your guns is a lie, and then this assh*le who wanted to have his name heard says this sh*t.  He's an ass.

Agreed!  When I was an active Democrat I often told people that the party needed to stop pushing gun control and focus on REAL issues, because all we were doing was handing Republicans fodder for memes.  The responses I got are part of why I left the party.

For the Democrats to now openly spout their willingness to ban and confiscate only makes things infinitely worse.

4 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Being threatened by and enraged bird is NOT FREEDOM!

Freedom is the people standing up in the face of threatened governmental tyranny and loudly expressing their willingness to oppose that tyranny by any means necessary.

2 hours ago, evince said:

here is a tip for all you metal penis replacement want to be Timmy McVeighs

your gun doesn't give you more rights than other Americans

the system will quickly take you all OUT

don't tests the system unless you want to get dead quickly

Every American has the same rights I do... including the right to be armed.  If they choose to NOT be armed, that is their choice, but they cannot seek to force me to surrender my ability to be armed.

What you don't get, evince, is that your side thinks you have the right to strip me of my rights, while I say you can live your life the way you choose so long as you don't try to force me to conform to your choices.  The reality is that YOU are the one who thinks you have more rights than other Americans, so spare me your rank hypocrisy.

1 hour ago, Wildfire said:

I doubt if there will ever be another Civil War in the USA. Here are the questions every potential Civil War warrior would need to ask themselves:

You're asking the wrong kind of questions.

1) Am I willing to possibly lose all or most of my material possesions and creature comforts?

No one wants to lose such things... but what is most important is my freedom.  I will fight and die before I surrender it.

2) Am I emotionally prepared to possibly see my family, friends and loved ones lose their lives?

If my family, friends and loved ones are in danger of losing their freedom and liberty and being subjugated by a tyrannical government, that is a fate worse than death IMHO.  Every one of them supports the idea that they would be perfectly willing to die on their feet than live on their knees.

3) Am I prepared to possibly lose my life in a Civil War?

If I'm fighting for something I believe in, then yes.  I served as a law enforcement officer and went out every day aware I could be killed doing my duty, and I did so willingly.  I swore an oath to the Constitution, and I am fully prepared to lose my life seeking to protect it from all enemies, foreign and domestic.

4) Am I prepared to live in a Martial Law society for an extended period of time at the end of said Civil War?

I have little doubt that, in such a circumstance, I would not live to see such a society.

Unless you can answer YES to all those questions, don't even think about having a Civil War. There are many other (peaceful) ways to solve our problems. Let's do it that way. 🙂

I agree whole heartedly to this last.  PLEASE let us use the peaceful solutions.... but that will only happen when those who embrace tyranny and authoritarianism are willing to stop threatening the rest of us with it and let the peaceful ways work.

7 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Every American has the same rights I do... including the right to be armed.  If they choose to NOT be armed, that is their choice, but they cannot seek to force me to surrender my ability to be armed.

What you don't get, evince, is that your side thinks you have the right to strip me of my rights, while I say you can live your life the way you choose so long as you don't try to force me to conform to your choices.  The reality is that YOU are the one who thinks you have more rights than other Americans, so spare me your rank hypocrisy.

I support gun rights you brain dead want to be timmy McVeigh

75% of Americans support the rights to own guns you paranoid crapbox

you little boys who need a metal penis replacement to live in your own skin start a war because your tRump GOD is removed from office will ALL GET DEAD

You do not own this nation

YOU are a tiny fraction of the American people 

tRump is gone 

its going to happen 

don't try to kill the American people for it 

OR YOU WILL QUICKLY GET DEAD

16 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Freedom is the people standing up in the face of threatened governmental tyranny and loudly expressing their willingness to oppose that tyranny by any means necessary.

move from this nation

YOU ARE NOT KING

no matter how many guns you have 

you better watch your lilting little gun dance 

the AMERICAN PEOPLE wont stand for you killing Americans

you metal penis replacement boys are insane 

you level yopur guns at Americans and you will get dead 

it will be over very quickly

you think you have armies 

you have a tiny cult of penisless little boys who like to think you SCARE Americans because you bought some guns

you will NEVER threaten another American if you try

Tell us how much Americans love Timmy McVeigh ?

12 minutes ago, Spartan said:

You're asking the wrong kind of questions.

No one wants to lose such things... but what is most important is my freedom.  I will fight and die before I surrender it.

If my family, friends and loved ones are in danger of losing their freedom and liberty and being subjugated by a tyrannical government, that is a fate worse than death IMHO.  Every one of them supports the idea that they would be perfectly willing to die on their feet than live on their knees.

If I'm fighting for something I believe in, then yes.  I served as a law enforcement officer and went out every day aware I could be killed doing my duty, and I did so willingly.  I swore an oath to the Constitution, and I am fully prepared to lose my life seeking to protect it from all enemies, foreign and domestic.

I have little doubt that, in such a circumstance, I would not live to see such a society.

I agree whole heartedly to this last.  PLEASE let us use the peaceful solutions.... but that will only happen when those who embrace tyranny and authoritarianism are willing to stop threatening the rest of us with it and let the peaceful ways work.

How About you stop fucccking lying about what the constitution says idiot

you lying or being too stupid to understand it doesn't give ypu the right to KILL Americans

little want to be timmy

30 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Agreed!  When I was an active Democrat I often told people that the party needed to stop pushing gun control and focus on REAL issues, because all we were doing was handing Republicans fodder for memes.  The responses I got are part of why I left the party.

For the Democrats to now openly spout their willingness to ban and confiscate only makes things infinitely worse.

74% of Americans support gun rights you lying sack of rat feces

You were never smart enough to be a Democratic party member

On 10/1/2019 at 4:21 PM, RebelGator said:

BREAKING NEWS UPDATE concerning a directive involving the United States Marine Corps reserve units via MARADMINS number 550/19, signed on Oct. 3, 2019, authorized by Brigadier General Daniel L. Shipley, Director, Manpower Plans and Policy.

MARINES ORDERED TO ACTIVE DUTY ISO DEFENSE SUPPORT OF CIVIL AUTHORITIES.” (The term “ISO” means In Support Of.”)

"A transcript released by the White House of Trump’s July 25 call with Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskiy showed Trump asking a “favor” of the foreign leader and pushing him to launch an investigation into the Biden family. ” -ABC News"

Wrong, democrats and most new agency's are telling lies that create serious problems, a reading of the transcript reveals that the ‘favor’ Trump asked for was only in relation to the DNC’s missing server and the DNC contractor >>>>>>>>>Crowdstrike<<<<<<<< who analyzed it. Biden is mentioned later in the call, and nowhere near the ‘favor’ asked.

yeah yeah yeah

Only fox is telling the "truth" huh

what kind of an idiot would believe ONE corporate station over the entire worlds press

a really stupid hunk of mule feces 

you think your love of stupid is any  more scary than your metal penis replacement fetish?

neither your lies or your guns will save you

tRump and the republicans are DONE

the NRA......DONE

its over you idiots 

you lost 

America and the constitution will win

you try to kill people because you lost?

you will quickly get dead

21 minutes ago, evince said:

I support gun rights you brain dead want to be timmy McVeigh

75% of Americans support the rights to own guns you paranoid crapbox

Spare me the name calling.  If you truly supported those rights you'd condemn those who openly threaten them.

You don't.  So, that makes you a liar.

20 minutes ago, evince said:

you little boys who need a metal penis replacement to live in your own skin start a war because your tRump GOD is removed from office will ALL GET DEAD

Your ignorance is laughable.  

I'm not a Trump supporter.  I did not vote for him, and I detest the man.  Your twisted psyche's need to believe that a belief in being armed equates to some kind of sexual thing is your problem; not one based in fact.

You do not own this nation

Never said I did.  The Constitution is the law of the land... and too many people are working to undermine it.

move from this nation

Never.  If you want to live in an authoritarian nation, YOU move.  You try to impose draconian tyranny here and we will fight you tooth and nail.

YOU ARE NOT KING

Never said I was, so stop lying.

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

Spare me the name calling.  If you truly supported those rights you'd condemn those who openly threaten them.

You don't.  So, that makes you a liar.

Your ignorance is laughable.  

I'm not a Trump supporter.  I did not vote for him, and I detest the man.  Your twisted psyche's need to believe that a belief in being armed equates to some kind of sexual thing is your problem; not one based in fact.

Never said I did.  The Constitution is the law of the land... and too many people are working to undermine it.

Im sure you already have the FBI watching you after those threats to KILL AMERICANS

you try and you will get dead 

you are not scaring people idiot

you are reserving your cell

I would never vote to ban all guns 

ypu don't get to say what I believe donkey penis face 

I get to say what I believe 

You lying to your self will get you dead idiot 

waving ypur guns around like we are supposed to fear you proves you hate the constitution

21 minutes ago, evince said:

the AMERICAN PEOPLE wont stand for you killing Americans

The American people have a duty to stand up for the Constitution.  When they fail to do so, they become part of the problem.  But I promise you this: I won't kill any Americans not engaged in trying to kill me... or my liberty.

16 minutes ago, evince said:

How About you stop fucccking lying about what the constitution says idiot

you lying or being too stupid to understand it doesn't give ypu the right to KILL Americans

little want to be timmy

How about you grow up and stop being such a whiny little child?

4 minutes ago, evince said:

America and the constitution will win

I believe so.  Of course, you clearly don't know dick about the Constitution.

4 minutes ago, evince said:

you try to kill people because you lost?

you will quickly get dead

I will fight back against those who threaten me with death for refusing to comply with their perversion of the Constitution.  Fair enough?