RebelGator

To be honest I;m a little worried about a Civil War and would like some counsel...

11 minutes ago, Sane said:

You  mean unlike Trump - Clinton didn't commit a crime. 

Clinton was Impeached and disbarred for the   crimes of   perjury,   suborning perjury and  obstruction of   justice in a civil suit.

2 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

Have Nanny Pelosi have a floor vote, and then run it through the Judiciary Committee, and maybe we can find out.

...or not.

Ha!

I love how easy the radical right wing zombie's are.  The radical right wing fake news says "Zombies think this" and then they do.  It's really very simple.  The impeachment inquiry reviews the facts to determine IF there will be a vote.  After the facts (the criminals in the White House are obstructing) have been presented.  THEN they vote and it is sent to the Senata for a trial.  That's where the trial will begin.  We all know the radical right wing nut fake news has to protect their Zombies from the reality their false maisa is a crook.  The Criminal Republicans look like after Pres. Cheeto abandoned our allies'.  They may actually put country over party.  I can't believe these low life criminals may actually show patriotism over party, but the sun shines on a dog's ass every once in a while.

2 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Clinton was Impeached and disbarred for the   crimes of   perjury,   suborning perjury and  obstruction of   justice in a civil suit.

You don't want to go there with Dishonest Donny.  The reason they wouldn't let him talk to Mueller is because unlike Gorge Washington.  Donny can not tell the truth.  

He exhorted Ukraine.  You can see the Fake News they were going to dream up.  Create a bunch of lies about Biden and let the fake news creep into social media.  That was clearly the plot.  You dolt's would have eaten that sh*t up with a big grin.  You simpletons are so easy to control.  

8 hours ago, Sane said:

You are f*ckin MORON.  I mean Jim Jones had mini minds like yours drinking the Kool Aid.  The development of the auto industry (you stupid Bad word) was not "trickle down".  You want to believe this endless stream of BS they feed each day.  You haven't a clue what you are talking about.  You really don't!!!  Yet you ramble on as if you are smart.  Here get your crayons out and I'll explain it to you.  You see the term "trickle down" means a direct investment.  The Fords did not directly invest.  The new industry grew around them.  That is NOT what trickle down is.  Do you have a GED?    

OMG,I know it is not "Trickle down" that is not what free economy is all about,YOU IDIOTS COINED THE PHRASE TRICKLE DOWN AND THAT IS NOTHING WHAT IT IS. This is why no one wants to bother schooling you retards, you dont even know the basics and if you did you lie about it.

11 hours ago, Sane said:

You don't want to go there with Dishonest Donny.  The reason they wouldn't let him talk to Mueller is because unlike Gorge Washington.  Donny can not tell the truth.  

He exhorted Ukraine.  You can see the Fake News they were going to dream up.  Create a bunch of lies about Biden and let the fake news creep into social media.  That was clearly the plot.  You dolt's would have eaten that sh*t up with a big grin.  You simpletons are so easy to control.  

This snowflake^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ is a riot,He keeps claiming I dont know . Yet keeps talking about stuff that doesnt exist,he quotes his idiot teachers who were brainwashed and brainwashed him.He claims billionaires want his advice,maybe true,but they became billionaires by the system he says does not work....GO FIGURE.

12 hours ago, Spartan said:

There is no fact in what you posted.

I swore an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign AND DOMESTIC.  Guess which one you are?

Your misunderstanding of the constitution is irrelevant. Decisions about constitutionality are made above your pay grade. Your job is to follow orders and follow them without question. 

11 hours ago, Sane said:

Nah.

He was trying to get info on who set him up.

18 minutes ago, kfools said:

Nah.

He was trying to get info on who set him up.

That is the con.  He gets Ukraine to put the fake news out there, and then later it gets uncovered and they evidence.  Yea!!!!  It's a simple con.  Why do you think Gullani was involved.  

Trump said play ball or you don't get your weapons.  Those weapons were eventually sent.  Why??  Because they played ball. You distrust the wrong people.  Trumps a criminal.  

1 hour ago, 123urout said:

This snowflake^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ is a riot,He keeps claiming I dont know . Yet keeps talking about stuff that doesnt exist,he quotes his idiot teachers who were brainwashed and brainwashed him.He claims billionaires want his advice,maybe true,but they became billionaires by the system he says does not work....GO FIGURE.

Yes the Ilitches are references.  Stupid, when you say brainwashed things like my idiot teachers.  You are showing you are brainwashed that college professors are all liberal.  More BS you listen to everyday.  The "system: works fine.  You just haven't a f*ckin clue how it works.  You don't.  Tell me what industry your in.  I'll walk you through your income statement, and show you.  My hours will be charged to charity.

56 minutes ago, Sane said:

Yes the Ilitches are references.  Stupid, when you say brainwashed things like my idiot teachers.  You are showing you are brainwashed that college professors are all liberal.  More BS you listen to everyday.  The "system: works fine.  You just haven't a f*ckin clue how it works.  You don't.  Tell me what industry your in.  I'll walk you through your income statement, and show you.  My hours will be charged to charity.

I literally do not need anything from you nor do I want it.I totally know how it works, you are the one that is confused. I'm not the one trying to dis free economics.YOU ARE!

4 hours ago, 123urout said:

OMG,I know it is not "Trickle down" that is not what free economy is all about,YOU IDIOTS COINED THE PHRASE TRICKLE DOWN AND THAT IS NOTHING WHAT IT IS. This is why no one wants to bother schooling you retards, you dont even know the basics and if you did you lie about it.

Hhhhmmm just like voodoo economics was a Democrat response?  Oh yea you didn't know it was Bush who said it in the primary.  Now trickle down (a cornerstone of Reagan's speeches) is coming from the Dem's?  Ok Boris, what's the best vacation spot on the Black Sea?

1 minute ago, 123urout said:

I literally do not need anything from you nor do I want it.I totally know how it works, you are the one that is confused. I'm not the one trying to dis free economics.YOU ARE!

I see.  You want to talk sh*t about things you don't understand.  Then run away rather than learn something.  I see

55 minutes ago, Sane said:

I see.  You want to talk sh*t about things you don't understand.  Then run away rather than learn something.  I see

LOL I see you do what you accuse others of, I posted plenty of info proving you are a drooling idiot,you couldnt reply coherently to any of it.

Just now, 123urout said:

LOL I see you do what you accuse others of, I posted plenty of info proving you are a drooling idiot,you couldnt reply coherently to any of it.

mmmhhhmmm you post stories that you state prove something.  Yet if you read the articile it doesn't highlight what your fronting on.  I almost want to give you the answers so you at least can make the argument that matches the article.  

Here's a hint.  Supply Side is a Tax Policy.  Stop there. After that you support the argument on the effect.  I know you want to know part 2.  When you said it's not only a tax policy.  It shows you don't understand A the policy and more importantly WHY it is argued to be effective.  Jesus google a speech from Reagan so you can at least sound cognitive when you demonstrate your lack of knowledge.  

mmmhhhmmm you post stories that you state prove something.  Yet if you read the articile it doesn't highlight what your fronting on.  I almost want to give you the answers so you at least can make the argument that matches the article.  

Here's a hint.  Supply Side is a Tax Policy.  Stop there. After that you support the argument on the effect.  I know you want to know part 2.  When you said it's not only a tax policy.  It shows you don't understand A the policy and more importantly WHY it is argued to be effective.  Jesus google a speech from Reagan so you can at least sound cognitive when you demonstrate your lack of knowledge.  

Supply side is not only a tax policy,why do you keep repeating nonsense?

58 minutes ago, Sane said:

Here's a hint.  Supply Side is a Tax Policy.   

He had a simple, but specific plan, of which he spoke often during the campaign: cut taxes, get control of government spending and get the government out of the way so that the entrepreneurial spirit of the American people could be unleashed. Some skeptics derisively called his plan “Reaganomics,” but President Reagan was undeterred. He knew that only if people had money in their pockets and incentives to invest and build businesses would jobs be created, inflation tamed and interest rates reduced.

56 minutes ago, 123urout said:

He had a simple, but specific plan, of which he spoke often during the campaign: cut taxes, get control of government spending and get the government out of the way so that the entrepreneurial spirit of the American people could be unleashed. Some skeptics derisively called his plan “Reaganomics,” but President Reagan was undeterred. He knew that only if people had money in their pockets and incentives to invest and build businesses would jobs be created, inflation tamed and interest rates reduced.

Sane is like talking to a child......FIGURE IT OUT!

Just now, 123urout said:

Supply side is not only a tax policy,why do you keep repeating nonsense?

Ok, get out your crayons.  Class is in.

Supply side is a tax policy.  So Mr. Sane why would that be good?  I'm glad you asked little Donny.  When you give business' a tax cut they will reinvest those funds which will create jobs.

Mr. Sane doesn't that mean it's a job's policy?  No Stupid, it's not.  You get an F.

57 minutes ago, Sane said:

Ok, get out your crayons.  Class is in.

Supply side is a tax policy.  So Mr. Sane why would that be good?  I'm glad you asked little Donny.  When you give business' a tax cut they will reinvest those funds which will create jobs.

Mr. Sane doesn't that mean it's a job's policy?  No Stupid, it's not.  You get an F.

School is in lil Donny....READ AND LEARN!

59 minutes ago, 123urout said:

2 minutes ago, 123urout said:

Your so precious at your age. Keep your crayons out.

You see little Donny this is what's called economic theology.  Supply Side is a tax policy only. 

Remember little Donny the government has 3 tolls.  Taxes (illustrated above), spending, and interest rates.   

MR. Sane the article said all 3.

That's right little Donny.  This is called conflation.  That's when you take 2 independent things and try to combine them to support your argument.  

Interest rates will be utilized primarily as a hedge for inflation.  Hence when the economy improves you will see a rise in interest rates to keep the economy from overheating.

But Mr. Sane that's not what the article says.  Your right because falling interest rates are not directly linked to tax policy.

Ok smart ass,  Address the argument with something approaching a demonstration of the interplay between interest rates and inflation.  Then show me from a macro level how that should be conflated with tax policy.  Come on stupid you're the one who wants to talk sh*t.

7 minutes ago, 123urout said:

School is in lil Donny....READ AND LEARN!

Tell me stupid what did you actual learn from your article?  I see no policy details.  I see no explanation of cause and effect. 

Google it.  This will be good for you.

Your so precious at your age. Keep your crayons out.

You see little Donny this is what's called economic theology.  Supply Side is a tax policy only. 

Remember little Donny the government has 3 tolls.  Taxes (illustrated above), spending, and interest rates.   

MR. Sane the article said all 3.

That's right little Donny.  This is called conflation.  That's when you take 2 independent things and try to combine them to support your argument.  

Interest rates will be utilized primarily as a hedge for inflation.  Hence when the economy improves you will see a rise in interest rates to keep the economy from overheating.

But Mr. Sane that's not what the article says.  Your right because falling interest rates are not directly linked to tax policy.

Ok smart ass,  Address the argument with something approaching a demonstration of the interplay between interest rates and inflation.  Then show me from a macro level how that should be conflated with tax policy.  Come on stupid you're the one who wants to talk sh*t.

You keep drooling,and nothing comes out but drool, Reagan had a plan,it did include a tax cut.What you are trying to do is

separate it out so you can demonize 1 part,I played these childish games with you inbreds before.

Tell me stupid what did you actual learn from your article?  I see no policy details.  I see no explanation of cause and effect. 

Google it.  This will be good for you.

I dont need to google it,i lived it,were you even alive then pimple face?

Just now, 123urout said:

You keep drooling,and nothing comes out but drool, Reagan had a plan,it did include a tax cut.What you are trying to do is

separate it out so you can demonize 1 part,I played these childish games with you inbreds before.

I'm talking to a toddler.  I have to spoon feed you.  I'm actually doing you a favor.  I know the argument you want to make, but you aren't able to make.  You have to understand it is ONLY A TAX POLICY.  

58 minutes ago, Sane said:

I'm talking to a toddler.  I have to spoon feed you.  I'm actually doing you a favor.  I know the argument you want to make, but you aren't able to make.  You have to understand it is ONLY A TAX POLICY.  

You have to understand that it ISNT ONLY A TAX POLICY! CAUSE IT AINT! IF WHAT REAGAN WAS TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH WAS ONLY A TAX POLICY HE WOULD HAVE STATED."ALL IM GOING TO DO IS CUT TAXES,"

BUT THAT AINT WHAT HE SAID!NOR IS IT WHAT HE DID