Jump to content

Read It For Yourslves: Unredacted Transcript Of Trump Speaking To President Zelenskyy


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Skans said:

Still, not a single point relevant to the excerpt you pasted.  I won't prod you along any further.  Either you have something you want to debate or not.  I thought you wanted to talk about something relevant to the excerpt you pasted in your post.  I must have been wrong about that. 

 

I  found something  else to be noted. if you want to support a hypocritical, back biting president. go  for it. but some day his words will lead us into a war with a country who does not share the same loyalty to him you have for him

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Skans said:

I am laughing at how not even ONE LIB will comment on the text of the unredacted transcript.  Democrats are entering a death spiral. 

There is no unredacted transcript of the call.

The laugh you hear is me. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Scout said:

There is no unredacted transcript of the call.

The laugh you hear is me. 

It's been posted in this forum by 3 different Conservatives, verbatim.  If you think it has not been posted in full, state the basis for your assertion and any proof you have to go along with it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Scout said:

There is no unredacted transcript of the call.

The laugh you hear is me. 

 

Awwwww. Did the "Orange man BAD" just spank that little hiney of yours?? AGAIN???

 

Will you SCHITSTAINS ever learn that you are barking up a tree where there is NOTHING to be found???

 

It takes a goddamn MORON to believe that PRESIDENT Trump did anything wrong OTHER than have a nice, pleasant conversation with a newly elected leader of an ally of ours.

 

And for your FUC'K UP of a "leader", Piglosi to actually DO SOMETHING UNCONSTITUTIONAL like "call for a formal impeachment" WITHOUT voting in the US HOUSE, you goddamn LOSERS just got totally PWNED on each end!!!

 

It's worse THIS TIME than Mueller Time!!

 

What you SCHITSTAINS JUST DID was cost yourselves the HOUSE and PRESIDENT Trump is GOING TO BE REELECTED since BIDEN and his little PAY TO PLAY scheme to keep his boy Hunter in the MOOLAH is going to get fully EXPOSED FOR THE CRIMINAL HE IS!! Hell, JOE EVEN BRAGGED ABOUT IT!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Taipan said:

 

Ukraine.  44 million people.  Bordering Russia.

Ukraine is on the edge of joining NATO.

The transcript of that phone-call proves one thing---

Trump is making friends all over the world !!

Trump is making the U.S. and its Allies stronger.

This is what good presidents do.

 

That is why Trump wanted this transcript out

into open air--it is a feather in his hat !!                           TRUMP =  2020.       😎

 

is this how trump makes friends?

 

it is more like how to make enemies.

 

===========================================

 

 

But my complaint has always been, and I'd withhold again, and I'll continue to withhold until such time as Europe and other nations contribute to Ukraine,” he continued. “Because they're not doing it. Just the United States. We're putting up the bulk of the money. And I'm asking, why is that?”

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Skans said:

Still, not a single point relevant to the excerpt you pasted.  I won't prod you along any further.  Either you have something you want to debate or not.  I thought you wanted to talk about something relevant to the excerpt you pasted in your post.  I must have been wrong about that. 

 

another point. trump is not worried about causing wars because after all it won't be  his  children going to war, it will be other people's children.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jerra- said:

 

another point. trump is not worried about causing wars because after all it won't be  his  children going to war, it will be other people's children.

Irrelevant.   We were discussing the recently released Transcript and whether anything in that transcript, you know - the one you cut & pasted into your post, implicates Trump of any wrong doing.  So far, you are 0 for 4......yes, I'm keeping track, Jerra.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Skans said:

Irrelevant.   We were discussing the recently released Transcript and whether anything in that transcript, you know - the one you cut & pasted into your post, implicates Trump of any wrong doing.  So far, you are 0 for 4......yes, I'm keeping track, Jerra.

 

trump's big mouth should be relevant no matter what the topic is. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jerra- said:

 

another point. trump is not worried about causing wars because after all it won't be  his  children going to war, it will be other people's children.

 

The USA will help carry the fat man's coffin...IF...…...the other NATO countries will carry their fair share.

But, we will not carry the g/damned coffin to the cemetery by ourselves.   Not anymore !!  We are 23 trillion debt.

You can understand that position, can't you?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  1.  
1 minute ago, Skans said:

0 for 5.

 

 

The President: Well it's very nice of you to say that. I will say that we do a lot for Ukraine. We spend a lot of effort and a lot of time. Much more than the European countries are doing and they should be helping you more than they are. Germany does almost nothing for you. All they do is talk and I think it's something that you should really ask them about. When I was speaking to Angela Merkel she talks Ukraine, but she doesn't do anything. A lot of the European countries are the same way so I think it's something you want to look at but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine. I wouldn't say that it's reciprocal necessarily because things are happening that are not good but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine.

 

what does he mean by  these statements.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

 

8 minutes ago, Taipan said:

 

The USA will help carry the fat man's coffin...IF...…...the other NATO countries will carry their fair share.

But, we will not carry the g/damned coffin to the cemetery by ourselves.   Not anymore !!  We are 23 trillion debt.

You can understand that position, can't you?

 

but yet he brags how  great friends he is with the ukraine.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jerra- said:
  1.  

 

 

The President: Well it's very nice of you to say that. I will say that we do a lot for Ukraine. We spend a lot of effort and a lot of time. Much more than the European countries are doing and they should be helping you more than they are. Germany does almost nothing for you. All they do is talk and I think it's something that you should really ask them about. When I was speaking to Angela Merkel she talks Ukraine, but she doesn't do anything. A lot of the European countries are the same way so I think it's something you want to look at but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine. I wouldn't say that it's reciprocal necessarily because things are happening that are not good but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine.

 

what does he mean by  these statements.

 

You tell us, SCHITSTAIN!!!


But from MY reading, it means is that the REST of EUROPE is benefiting from what the US of A does for EVERYONE and none of these other countries are willing to step up to the plate for their OWN DEFENSE of Europe!!! And the PRESIDENT asks why.

 

So where is the "crime" there Bullwinkle???

 

ROFLMAO!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Taipan said:

 

The USA will help carry the fat man's coffin...IF...…...the other NATO countries will carry their fair share.

But, we will not carry the g/damned coffin to the cemetery by ourselves.   Not anymore !!  We are 23 trillion debt.

You can understand that position, can't you?

 

 

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/09/24/donald-trump-ukraine-military-aid-1509070

 

 

But the European Union pushed back on Trump's assertions in a statement Tuesday.

"The European Union’s support to Ukraine in the past 5 years has been unprecedented and consistent," said Maja Kocijancic, an EU spokesperson for foreign affairs and security policy. "Since 2014, the EU and the European Financial Institutions have mobilized more than €15 billion in grants and loans to support the reform process, with strong conditionality on continued progress."

She added that the EU determined its own level of financial support and worked closely with the U.S. and other allies "in support of Ukraine and in defense of its territorial integrity, sovereignty and independence. This goes beyond the considerable financial and technical support, and includes substantial and coordinated restrictive measures in response to Russia’s illegal annexation of Crimea and Sevastopol, Russian aggression in eastern Ukraine, and misappropriation of Ukrainian state funds."

Trump previously suggested the White House’s decision to freeze the aid, before releasing the money earlier this month amid bipartisan pressure from Congress, reflected an effort by the administration to ensure Ukraine “is honest” and worthy of American support.

----------------------------------------------------------

trump's ever changing story.
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

 

You tell us, SCHITSTAIN!!!


But from MY reading, it means is that the REST of EUROPE is benefiting from what the US of A does for EVERYONE and none of these other countries are willing to step up to the plate for their OWN DEFENSE of Europe!!! And the PRESIDENT asks why.

 

So where is the "crime" there Bullwinkle???

 

ROFLMAO!!!

 

from my link.

 

 

But the European Union pushed back on Trump's assertions in a statement Tuesday.

"The European Union’s support to Ukraine in the past 5 years has been unprecedented and consistent," said Maja Kocijancic, an EU spokesperson for foreign affairs and security policy. "Since 2014, the EU and the European Financial Institutions have mobilized more than €15 billion in grants and loans to support the reform process, with strong conditionality on continued progress."

She added that the EU determined its own level of financial support and worked closely with the U.S. and other allies "in support of Ukraine and in defense of its territorial integrity, sovereignty and independence. This goes beyond the considerable financial and technical support, and includes substantial and coordinated restrictive measures in response to Russia’s illegal annexation of Crimea and Sevastopol, Russian aggression in eastern Ukraine, and misappropriation of Ukrainian state funds."

Link to post
Share on other sites

The President: Well it's very nice of you to say that. I will say that we do a lot for Ukraine. We spend a lot of effort and a lot of time. Much more than the European countries are doing and they should be helping you more than they are. Germany does almost nothing for you. All they do is talk and I think it's something that you should really ask them about. When I was speaking to Angela Merkel she talks Ukraine, but she doesn't do anything. A lot of the European countries are the same way so I think it's something you want to look at but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine. I wouldn't say that it's reciprocal necessarily because things are happening that are not good but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this was said only to stir up trouble between the ukraine and europe

but what does he mean by  reciprocal?

 

something must be missing from the phone call.

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, jerra- said:
  1.  

 

 

The President: Well it's very nice of you to say that. I will say that we do a lot for Ukraine. We spend a lot of effort and a lot of time. Much more than the European countries are doing and they should be helping you more than they are. Germany does almost nothing for you. All they do is talk and I think it's something that you should really ask them about. When I was speaking to Angela Merkel she talks Ukraine, but she doesn't do anything. A lot of the European countries are the same way so I think it's something you want to look at but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine. I wouldn't say that it's reciprocal necessarily because things are happening that are not good but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine.

 

what does he mean by  these statements.

First, let's put that statement in context.  Trump was responding to President Zelenskyy's remarks:

 

President Zelenskyy: Well yes, to tell you the truth, we are trying to work hard because we wanted to drain the swamp here in our country. We brought in many many new people. Not the old politicians, not the typical politicians, because we want to have a new format and a new type of government. You are a great teacher for us and in that.

 

So, in typical Trump fashion, he likes to remind Zelenskyy what a friend the US has been to the Ukraine in comparison to other European countries, especially since Zelenskyy is somewhat new to the scene.  What is completely lacking is any "quid pro quo", like the Democrats speculated and wanted there to be.  Nor does Trump threaten to withhold any aid or resources that have been previously committed to the Ukraine anywhere in the conversation.  All Trump does is remind the President that the US has been a good friend.  Now, you tell me, what is wrong with that?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Taipan said:

 

Ukraine.  44 million people.  Bordering Russia.

Ukraine is on the edge of joining NATO.

The transcript of that phone-call proves one thing---

Trump is making friends all over the world !!

Trump is making the U.S. and its Allies stronger.

This is what good presidents do.

 

That is why Trump wanted this transcript out

into open air--it is a feather in his hat !!                           TRUMP =  2020.       😎

Ditto!!  I want you to take notice of something.  Go out on the web and look at all of the MSM articles about the Trump-Ukraine transcript.  Do you want to know what you won't find?  The full text of the transcript.  I had to really look for a version of the transcript that was easy to read and could be easily pasted into this topic.  When it was just released, it wasn't too difficult to find.  Now, after the low-IQ journalists have read it and had it explained to them, it's nearly impossible.

 

The MSM are all commenting on the phone call and the transcript, but they neglect to post the transcript within their articles.  Go check it out for yourself!

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Skans said:

First, let's put that statement in context.  Trump was responding to President Zelenskyy's remarks:

 

President Zelenskyy: Well yes, to tell you the truth, we are trying to work hard because we wanted to drain the swamp here in our country. We brought in many many new people. Not the old politicians, not the typical politicians, because we want to have a new format and a new type of government. You are a great teacher for us and in that.

 

So, in typical Trump fashion, he likes to remind Zelenskyy what a friend the US has been to the Ukraine in comparison to other European countries, especially since Zelenskyy is somewhat new to the scene.  What is completely lacking is any "quid pro quo", like the Democrats speculated and wanted there to be.  Nor does Trump threaten to withhold any aid or resources that have been previously committed to the Ukraine anywhere in the conversation.  All Trump does is remind the President that the US has been a good friend.  Now, you tell me, what is wrong with that?

 

he took advantage of the fact that zelenskyy is new and told  him that europe not helped the ukraine.

 

but that was a lie.

..........................................................................................................................................................................

the European Union pushed back on Trump's assertions in a statement Tuesday.

"The European Union’s support to Ukraine in the past 5 years has been unprecedented and consistent," said Maja Kocijancic, an EU spokesperson for foreign affairs and security policy. "Since 2014, the EU and the European Financial Institutions have mobilized more than €15 billion in grants and loans to support the reform process, with strong conditionality on continued progress."

She added that the EU determined its own level of financial support and worked closely with the U.S. and other allies "in support of Ukraine and in defense of its territorial integrity, sovereignty and independence. This goes beyond the considerable financial and technical support, and includes substantial and coordinated restrictive measures in response to Russia’s illegal annexation of Crimea and Sevastopol, Russian aggression in eastern Ukraine, and misappropriation of Ukrainian state fund

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jerra- said:

 

he took advantage of the fact that zelenskyy is new and told  him that europe not helped the ukraine.

Seriously?  In a single phone call to congratulate Zelenskyy on his victory, Trump somehow took advantage of him.  That is incredibly weak!  In any event, What Trump told him is that Germany had not been very good to Ukraine, which is true  if you check it out, which is something President Zelenskyy is quite aware of, I assure you.  Trump was not divulging any big secret there. 

 

Since you seem a bit dull on this, I'll spell it out for you.  Nearly half the natural gas flowing through pipelines into Germany last year came from Russia. Like the rest of the European Union, Germany relies on Russian exports as its main supply of gas and crude oil.   Well, Ukraine has huge reserves of natural gas and would love to be able to sell it to Germany and Europe - but they pretty much screwed Ukraine on that by dealing with Ukraine's enemy, Russia!  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MidnightMax said:

 

Hey SCHITSTAIN, it's ILLEGAL to tape a call in WASHINGTON DC without BOTH PARTIES agreeing!!!

 

God, you are one STUPID PIECE OF PIG SCHIT AREN'T YOU???

 

And there was no TAPING of this call permitted either.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Not true, it is only illegal if neither parties know they are being recorded

 

All calls made in the white house are recorded

 

tRUMP gave a memo, not the whole interacted version he promised

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...