Trump is getting impeached!

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sixty nine percent of democrats trust TV news information (its real), democrats who are only twenty seven percent of the voting population have begun to use media information for legal support in court.

Only thirteen percent of Americans Trust USA media 2019, only twenty to twenty five percent or fewer people in America will have any trust-belief in any democrat information presented at trial or inquiry.

30 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Yeah, and you said Trump would resign once Mueller released his report too so...

LOL

8 minutes ago, slideman said:

We'll see

No. We already saw. Mueller released his report and Trump did NOT resign.

You cannot "wait and see" what might happen, when it has already happened. 

Are you suffering from a mental illness? TDS perhaps??

1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

No. We already saw. Mueller released his report and Trump did NOT resign.

You cannot "wait and see" what might happen, when it has already happened. 

Are you suffering from a mental illness? TDS perhaps??

He is a typical lib that simply can't admit when he is/was wrong.

It's a character flaw.

Just now, rippy38 said:

He is a typical lib that simply can't admit when he is/was wrong.

It's a character flaw.

It's kind of sad. They portray themselves in these lunatic fashions, and think that no one can see their foolishness.

4 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

It's kind of sad. They portray themselves in these lunatic fashions, and think that no one can see their foolishness.

You know sixy is desperate when she reaches out to little Rippy for emotional support. 

Have a good cry girls. Your hero is in trouble. 

3 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

You know sixy is desperate when she reaches out to little Rippy for emotional support. 

Have a good cry girls. Your hero is in trouble. 

Since you're confused, let me clarify. We were talking about how slidewhistleman can't admit he was wrong about Trump resigning when Mueller released his report.

And I didn't reach out to Rippy, he quoted me. Not that I'm unlikely to reach out to him, just not how it happened this time.

Your brain seems to be malfunctioning. You might want to get your TDS treated, and give up smoking meth.

9 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Since you're confused, let me clarify. We were talking about how slidewhistleman can't admit he was wrong about Trump resigning when Mueller released his report.

And I didn't reach out to Rippy, he quoted me. Not that I'm unlikely to reach out to him, just not how it happened this time.

Your brain seems to be malfunctioning. You might want to get your TDS treated, and give up smoking meth.

We know what you were gossiping about, but gossip is usually a transparent grasp for emotional assurance. 

Nobody cares what random chatters on an Internet forum predicted. It's barely worth a mention. 

We care what the evidence tells us and the evidence tells us that your boy is in a heap of trouble. The sooner you accept that, the more emotionally prepared you can be for what comes next. 

2 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

We know what you were gossiping about, but it' comes across as a transparent attempt to give each other emotional assurance. 

Nobody cares what random chatters on an Internet forum predicted. It's barely worth a mention. 

We care what the evidence tells us and the evidence tells us that your boy is in a heap of trouble. The sooner you accept that, the more emotionally prepared you can be for what comes next. 

I been collecting these posts that I can show you just how you wrong you are.

Like we all do to slideman.....all the time. 

1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

You mean like you are doing for bludog on her pinned climate thread?

LOL

Bludog's pinned thread is for science, little one. Sorry it upsets you so but it is time for you to put away childish things .....

Just now, Olivaw said:

Bludog's pinned thread is for science, little one. Sorry it upsets you so but it is time for you to put away childish things .....

Okay... so when you engage in the same behavior that you chide someone else for doing, it's different.

I see.

3 minutes ago, kfools said:

I been collecting these posts that I can show you just how you wrong you are.

Like we all do to slideman.....all the time. 

Collect as you will.  No doubt, you'll find instances where I use available evidence to predict an outcome that does not materialize. 

In 2016 I predicted that Hillary Clinton would win both the popular vote and the electoral college. I based that prediction on fivethirtyeight's models which gave Hillary a 78(ish)% chance of victory and Trump a 22% chance. The improbable outcome materialized -  as it will one in five times  My prediction was wrong! There. I've done your job for you. Congratulations. 

I won't bother to collect your posts. No offense, but it seems an undue effort for a very small payoff. :) 

4 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Collect as you will.  No doubt, you'll find instances where I use available evidence to predict an outcome that does not materialize. 

In 2016 I predicted that Hillary Clinton would win both the popular vote and the electoral college. I based that prediction on fivethirtyeight's models which gave Hillary a 78(ish)% chance of victory and Trump a 22% chance. The improbable outcome materialized -  as it will one in five times  My prediction was wrong! There. I've done your job for you. Congratulations. 

I won't bother to collect your posts. No offense, but it seems an undue effort for a very small payoff. :) 

Wow. Olivia came down off her meth high long enough to admit she's always wrong. A rare moment of clarity.

9 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Okay... so when you engage in the same behavior that you chide someone else for doing, it's different.

I see.

Concentrate little one ... posting science is not the same as posting gossip. There is nothing emotional about science. Perhaps you are too young to grasp this now but one day you will. :)

2 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Wow. Olivia came down off her meth high long enough to admit she's always wrong. A rare moment of clarity.

Sometimes wrong, little gossiper.  When you reach a certain age you come to recognize that to be human is to be fallible. 

Like how Trump was wrong when he thought it was OK to coerce Ukraine into doing his dirty work for him.