Trump is getting impeached!

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Schiff is demanding the record of the whistle blower report. Transcript is meaningless.

Schiff is a pompous blowhard who, once again, got caught with his dick in his hand.  Please, drag the leaker before congress and let's see who he/she really is! 

2 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:
6 minutes ago, neue regel said:

“We do a lot for Ukraine” seems particularly damning on its own. 

We do a lot for A LOT of countries. 

That statement is not damning in the least  

Libs are going to infer what they infer....

Just now, neue regel said:
3 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

We do a lot for A LOT of countries. 

That statement is not damning in the least  

Schiff said it was damning, tho...

Oh, Schiff said it? Well that settles the matter, NOT.

Could you find a less biased opinion?

11 minutes ago, neue regel said:

“We do a lot for Ukraine” seems particularly damning on its own. 

Here is an excerpt of Trump's words. (only partial, to be sure, but the full transcript is brief enough to read quickly). 

Well it's·very nice of you .to say that. I will say that we do ·a lot for Ukraine. We spend a lot of effort and a lot.of time.

The other thing, There's a lot of. talk about Biden's son,. that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you ·can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me.

Well, she' s going to go through some things. I will. have Mr. Giuliani.give you a call and I  am also going to have.Attorney General Barr call and we will get to· the
bottom of it. I'm sure you will figure it out.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-ukraine-unredacted-call-transcript-read-ukraine-president-released-by-white-house-today-2019-09-25-live-updates/

4 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Here is an excerpt of Trump's words. (only partial, to be sure, but the full transcript is brief enough to read quickly). 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-ukraine-unredacted-call-transcript-read-ukraine-president-released-by-white-house-today-2019-09-25-live-updates/

Sounds like Trump is referring to Biden having the attorney fired for investigating his son and threatening to withhold a billion if they didn’t. 

Do do we need that investigated?

1 minute ago, neue regel said:

Sounds like Trump is referring to Biden having the attorney fired for investigating his son and threatening to withhold a billion if they didn’t. 

Do do we need that investigated?

If we investigate every time Trump makes an unproven allegation about a political opponent, we would need to expand the justice department tenfold. 

Regardless, Trump will direct Barr to investigate. Nothing will come of it. Nothing ever does. 

9 minutes ago, neue regel said:

The fact we are relying on an interpretation of wrongdoing based on an inference tells me about all I need to know. 

So you don't plan to invest 5 minutes to read the transcript and make up your own mind? 

17 minutes ago, superds77 said:

When will there be a vote in the house to officially start an impeachment inquiry? Seems like a critical part of the process.

Exactly.....Pelosi knows this is bunk....its why she only gave a speech.  There was no vote. 

Pelosi is scared shhtless