Trump is getting impeached!

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Complete List: Who Supports an Impeachment Inquiry Against Trump?

By ALICIA PARLAPIANO, JASON KAO, EMILY COCHRANE and CATIE EDMONDSON UPDATED Sept. 25, 2019 at 10:15 A.M. ET

Representatives support an impeachment inquiry

No, not now, or undecided

Awaiting response

The House will begin a formal impeachment inquiry of President Trump, Speaker Nancy Pelosi said on Tuesday. More than two-thirds of the 235 House Democrats had already said they support such an inquiry, according to a New York Times survey and public statements.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/us/politics/trump-impeachment-congress-list.html

2 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

You tell me, troll.

It's your thread!  What's the matter, Leftwinger, caught playing with yourself again?  Tell me, smart guy, if the Dems are impeaching Trump, what are the Articles of Impeachment --- what do the Articles of Impeachment say Trump is being impeached for? 

Come on, smart guy, we are all waiting.............................................................

Just now, Skans said:

It's your thread!  What's the matter, Leftwinger, caught playing with yourself again?  Tell me, smart guy, if the Dems are impeaching Trump, what are the Articles of Impeachment --- what do the Articles of Impeachment say Trump is being impeached for? 

Come on, smart guy, we are all waiting.............................................................

I see you are upset your President is going down. I love it! Keep whining.

Just now, leftwinger said:

I love it! Keep whining.

1 minute ago, Skans said:

Poor melting snowflake!!!

Impeachment proceedings can backfire if the reason for it is as unimportant as infidelity and lying about infidelity. 

When the evidence demonstrates serious violations of US law and collusion with a foreign government then impeachment proceedings will not backfire.   https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/25/politics/donald-trump-ukraine-transcript-call/index.html