WillFranklin

Medicare For All With Marijuana Legalization And Taxation

6 hours ago, WillFranklin said:

They never do. We have done what I propose before. In fact, it is the only thing that works.

They do. 

We have not done that. The tax rate of 91% during the 50's was never paid. The effective tax rate was around 32%. So the constant lie you lefties that the rich paid 91% is a lie. They never paid that. 

5 hours ago, Redoctober said:

They do. 

We have not done that. The tax rate of 91% during the 50's was never paid. The effective tax rate was around 32%. So the constant lie you lefties that the rich paid 91% is a lie. They never paid that. 

The tax data from the 1950s is not subdivided out by type, all we have is the totals.

So you have no idea what effective federal income tax rate they paid.

Nobody does.

I already went over this with another idiot.

On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 2:14 PM, WillFranklin said:

They no longer have to pay the legal racket, or the high cost of product in prohibition states.

So the states that are legal now will be letting us get health care off their revenue more.

FYI, Illegal weed is cheaper than dispensary weed.

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ACYBGNTE5UOcaef13h2Yf1ge_9EiCjC3wg%3A1569591177622&source=hp&ei=iQ-OXaKDI8_T-gSxkbLIAw&q=illegal+weed+cheaper&oq=illegal+pot+cheaper&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.0i22i30.2552.10917..14622...0.0..0.108.1576.17j2......0....1..gws-wiz.......35i39j0i131j0j0i67j0i131i67j0i3j0i13.2r-upFegBCw#spf=1569591193440

4 minutes ago, JoeAverage said:

Decriminalization brings all of the prices down, and dispensaries still make a killing.

https://americancannabisconsulting.com/how-profitable-is-the-average-cannabis-dispensary/

Despite all the challenges and regulations, nearly 90% of operating dispensaries, wholesale cultivators, and infused products companies report that they are profitable. In 2016, people in North America spent an estimated $6.7 billion on legal cannabis and nearly $9 billion in 2017.

One in five Americans are using some form of legal cannabis and the numbers are expected to grow. More than a quarter of dispensaries generate annual revenues exceeding $1 million. Another 15 percent report annual revenues between $500,000 and $1 million. Well-established dispensaries often have thousands and even tens of thousands of loyal clients, tested products, professional packaging, and a dozen more employees. Such businesses report annual sales that climb as high as $10 million, while dispensaries located in remote areas bring in closer to $3 million. A fair share of dispensary owners also report taking in $500,000 or less in annual revenues with those in the low-end generating between $100,000 and $250,000 from their sales.

14 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

Decriminalization brings all of the prices down, and dispensaries still make a killing.

Which part of "illegal weed is cheaper" don't you understand.

Complete decriminalization will ensure no one will go to a dispensary and pay the additional taxes.

1 hour ago, WillFranklin said:

Despite all the challenges and regulations, nearly 90% of operating dispensaries, wholesale cultivators, and infused products companies report that they are profitable. In 2016, people in North America spent an estimated $6.7 billion on legal cannabis and nearly $9 billion in 2017.

One in five Americans are using some form of legal cannabis and the numbers are expected to grow. More than a quarter of dispensaries generate annual revenues exceeding $1 million. Another 15 percent report annual revenues between $500,000 and $1 million. Well-established dispensaries often have thousands and even tens of thousands of loyal clients, tested products, professional packaging, and a dozen more employees. Such businesses report annual sales that climb as high as $10 million, while dispensaries located in remote areas bring in closer to $3 million. A fair share of dispensary owners also report taking in $500,000 or less in annual revenues with those in the low-end generating between $100,000 and $250,000 from their sales.

Wish you people would keep your story straight.

I thought it was "evil" to profit from healthcare.

27 minutes ago, JoeAverage said:

Wish you people would keep your story straight.

I thought it was "evil" to profit from healthcare.

I am glad you just change the subject when you lose.

Others result to name calling.

So far I am just "you people" ...

But even in Medicare for All, medicine and healthy foods and things will be profitable in a capitalist society.

1 hour ago, JoeAverage said:

Which part of "illegal weed is cheaper" don't you understand.

Complete decriminalization will ensure no one will go to a dispensary and pay the additional taxes.

So all of those Colorado purchases that generated billions of dollars are from out of state?

Try again.

Damn shilly willy proves with every post that he is a loser in life dumbass retard!!

The assumption with marijuana legalization is that those who consume the product have no other options and so will purchase only the products that have tax revenue attached to them. Yeah... 

58 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

The assumption with marijuana legalization is that those who consume the product have no other options and so will purchase only the products that have tax revenue attached to them. Yeah... 

Wrong again, and yet another weak attempt by you.

Marijuana legalization will produce enough legal buyers to produce sufficient revenue, and the rest of them can risk it on the black market like with anything else.

28 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

Wrong again, and yet another weak attempt by you.

Marijuana legalization will produce enough legal buyers to produce sufficient revenue, and the rest of them can risk it on the black market like with anything else.

You still have concrete to offer. Such subjective terms like "considerable, sufficient, great". I am an analyst and work in the world of data.. adjectives are meaningless.

30 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

You still have concrete to offer. Such subjective terms like "considerable, sufficient, great". I am an analyst and work in the world of data.. adjectives are meaningless.

I am leading up to it, shoog.

So, how much do these guys run up the tab in all 50 states?

This is just here in NC.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/north-carolina-insurance-regulator-calls-for-state-blue-cross-ceo-to-resign-11569429368

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina said its board requested and received the resignation of Chief Executive Patrick Conway in the wake of fallout from an allegedly alcohol-related highway collision.

3 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

Health care is taking a back seat to impeachment.

Sad that is what the dimocrats want to focus on (impeachment) and not health care for REAL Americans.

3 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

I see tremendous savings overall by adapting a seamless, non-profit government system.

Yet you want to give illegals free health care...

On 9/27/2019 at 5:12 AM, WillFranklin said:

The tax data from the 1950s is not subdivided out by type, all we have is the totals.

So you have no idea what effective federal income tax rate they paid.

Nobody does.

I already went over this with another idiot.

Poor willie. He claims the rich paid more in taxes and now he’s disproven his own claim. 😂

I cited the most accurate sources on the subject that have the rich paying about 10% less in federal income taxes and since everyone knows they had many more loopholes in place, that makes sense. 

You ever find anything to the contrary, idiot? 

7 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

Poor willie. He claims the rich paid more in taxes and now he’s disproven his own claim. 😂

I cited the most accurate sources on the subject that have the rich paying about 10% less in federal income taxes and since everyone knows they had many more loopholes in place, that makes sense. 

You ever find anything to the contrary, idiot? 

The data was not subdivided, so nobody knows, despite right wing hand-waving.

You are desperate to use data that did not reveal the answer.

That is telling about you.

Poor shilly willy, trying to feel important with his BS pinned thread!!!