WillFranklin

Medicare For All With Marijuana Legalization And Taxation

The Medicare For All With Taxed Legal Marijuana Act should be written now including a progressive payroll tax structure, a sweeping marijuana legalization and taxation, and other taxes, to pay for cost free universal health coverage for all citizens of the United States.

The plan must reduce what I call taxes on the middle class. Taxes are defined as anything that taxes their budget, including health care costs.

I would also note that this plan would properly cover disabled workers after age 65, unlike any other leading plans besides original Medicare For All.

1 hour ago, WillFranklin said:

The Medicare For All With Taxed Legal Marijuana Act should be written now including a progressive payroll tax structure, a sweeping marijuana legalization and taxation, and other taxes, to pay for cost free universal health coverage for all citizens of the United States.

The plan must reduce what I call taxes on the middle class. Taxes are defined as anything that taxes their budget, including health care costs.

I would also note that this plan would properly cover disabled workers after age 65, unlike any other leading plans besides original Medicare For All.

😂Like you chronic smokers can afford to pay taxes. That’s hilarious!!!!!!

Progressive payroll structure is code word for let someone else pay for MY healthcare. 

No

No

No

6 hours ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Increasing taxes doesn't create "free" healthcare, it just shifts the costs and burden.

And we know who should be paying more- the billionaires and corporations who often deny their workers coverage.

Just now, WillFranklin said:

And we know who should be paying more- the billionaires and corporations who often deny their workers coverage.

Your opinion shilly willy

Copy…..so just another leftist OP looking for a free ride on the coat tails of others. Yawn...

34 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Copy…..so just another leftist OP looking for a free ride on the coat tails of others. Yawn...

When you work and pay like me it is not a free ride, idiot.

Let's start giving every citizen what they deserve, which is health coverage.

Just now, WillFranklin said:

When you work and pay like me it is not a free ride, idiot.

Let's start giving everyone what they deserve, which is health coverage.

Why do illegals deserve free health care Willy?

14 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

Willie thinks adding 30-70 trillion to the already 20 trillion debt will somehow save money for the middle class. 😂

... ass-pulled estimates that do not have marijuana legalization and taxation are just drivel at this point, which is all you are usually good for.

15 hours ago, WillFranklin said:

Umm, pretty sure the middle class are the largest group of pot heads so do they get a pot subsidy?

26 minutes ago, JoeAverage said:

Umm, pretty sure the middle class are the largest group of pot heads so do they get a pot subsidy?

They no longer have to pay the legal racket, or the high cost of product in prohibition states.

So the states that are legal now will be letting us get health care off their revenue more.

... ass-pulled estimates that do not have marijuana legalization and taxation are just drivel at this point, which is all you are usually good for.

Poor willie. Has to ignore anything that destroys his delusional narrative. 

We’re going to give everyone Medicare and it’ll save money!!!!!Even though economics tell us it’ll add 30-70 trillion over 10 years. 

3 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

Poor willie. Has to ignore anything that destroys his delusional narrative. 

We’re going to give everyone Medicare and it’ll save money!!!!!Even though economics tell us it’ll add 30-70 trillion over 10 years. 

Revenue will be generated from marijuana taxation that is not in your ass-pulled estimate there.

32 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

Revenue will be generated from marijuana taxation that is not in your ass-pulled estimate there.

Not 30-70 trilllion you retard. 😂

Math major my ass. You’re a liar. 

1 hour ago, DeepBreath said:

Not 30-70 trilllion you retard. 😂

Math major my ass. You’re a liar. 

Progressive taxes, and marijuana legalization, and they don't need as much as you exaggerate.

Problem solved.

You are FURIOUS!

Poor shilly willy just got beat down again... damn he has to be furious... always losing!!!

5 hours ago, WillFranklin said:

3 to 7 trillion a year? You should put the pipe down, you're already incredibly stupid.

5 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

3 to 7 trillion a year? You should put the pipe down, you're already incredibly stupid.

Your ass-pulled estimate needs to take into account the progressive payroll taxes and corporate taxes.

And yes nationwide marijuana taxes will raise a lot of money if done correctly.

30 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

Your ass-pulled estimate needs to take into account the progressive payroll taxes and corporate taxes.

Let's see these numbers you're referencing, or is this just another simpleton spouting emotional wants versus reality?

Let's see them Taco Bell boy.

16 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Let's see these numbers you're referencing, or is this just another simpleton spouting emotional wants versus reality?

Let's see them Taco Bell boy.

49 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

56 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

First then let's see if your estimates are accurate. I have plenty of questions about them. You went first with those actual numbers.

Where do they come from?

Meanwhile in NC, Blue Cross Insurance CEO swerves all over the interstate endangering lives driving drunk. Their days of decadence will be over.

RALEIGH, N.C. - The CEO of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina resigned Wednesday, months after being charged with DWI and child abuse in June.

North Carolina Insurance Commissioner Mike Causey called for Dr. Patrick's Conway's resignation at a news conference earlier in the day saying the CEO's actions showed "a lack of leadership and professionalism."

Conway reportedly swerved out of his lane on Interstate 85 in Randolph County and crashed into a tractor-trailer. His daughters, 9 and 7, were in the vehicle with him at the time of the crash.

https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/cellphone-video-shows-blue-cross-ceo-swerving-across-i-85-before-crash/990158031

5 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

First then let's see if your estimates are accurate. I have plenty of questions about them. You went first with those actual numbers.

Where do they come from?

LMAO....no surprises here. When asked what your OP numbers are based on, and to provide them - you got nothing. You have to hide behind answering a question with a question - because your entire OP and it's premise is based on your own made-up BS.

I shouldn't bother with your hiding in a corner approach, but then again I don't make crap up like you do. Here, it's real easy - even a simpleton like you can do a search.....right? Search "costs for healthcare for all" and they'll take you via a ton of different websites from all sides - to the numbers.

Or you can just run and hide without posting anything to back up your incredulous claims. I'm betting on that.

23 hours ago, WillFranklin said:

Why stop with Marijuana?  All of it.

5 hours ago, WillFranklin said:

Progressive taxes, and marijuana legalization, and they don't need as much as you exaggerate.

Problem solved.

You are FURIOUS!

Uh, no. 😂