jerra-

Here is a reason why Trump will lose in 2020

13 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

you can't prove it... so again you are thinking of someone else.

Your words are there for all to see.  Everyone knows you're a cock sucking homo.  Don't try to act like you're not.  lol

1 minute ago, maineman said:

My words are there for all to see.  Everyone knows I am a cock sucking homo.  I know you're not.  lol

Bout time you told the truth!!

Just now, Duck615 said:

Bout time you told the truth!!

pretty lame when you have to edit other folk's posts.

wipe that jism off your chin and crawl away, homo boy.....you bore me. 

lol

Just now, maineman said:

I will wipe that jism off my chin and crawl away.....you bore me.

OK

On 9/14/2019 at 2:48 PM, jerra- said:

The Republican tax bill that President Trump signed into law last week contains enough noxious items to attract the scrutiny of the Environmental Protection Agency (if it still investigated toxic things). Experts are still working to understand all the repercussions, because the GOP rushed it through without hearings or in-depth analysis.

But one target is clear. After four decades of effort, Republicans finally have managed to crack the legislative wall barring oil drilling in a section of the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge, a pristine region of stunning beauty in northern Alaska that is home to caribou, polar bears, grizzlies and more than 200 other species.

In a cynical budgetary sleight of hand, the Republicans slipped the ANWR provision into the bill by asserting that the oil lease revenues it would generate would help pay for the massive cuts going to corporations and the wealthy.

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/editorials/la-ed-arctic-anwr-republicans-oil-trump-20171229-story.html

Polar Bears are worse killer-predictors than Grizzlies, bite me.

1 hour ago, Chongo said:

Polar Bears are worse killer-predictors than Grizzlies, bite me.

I think that an attach by a grizzly bear would be equally detrimental to an attack by a polar bear, if the result was death.

Go on, prove me wrong, Chongo. See it you can work the Russian Oryhodox Church or vaccines into your answer. That's always amusing.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

I think that an attach by a grizzly bear

You want to type that in English please you dumbass liberal asswipe….

11 hours ago, Sane said:

By this logic if we become free from oil completely.  We will be independent period.  Very strong argument to expidet our efforts for renewable energy sources and leave some of the planet for the following generations.  

I like the new green energy ideas.

I am a strong supporter of solar energy.

But, we must leave the gov., and the taxpayer, out of the equation.

Solar would be financially feasible for Joe Blow Average, if the solar panels and lith-ion batteries were cheaper.

Look the caravans at the border.  Do they need a job?

What if we built a refugee camp in the Mexican Sonoran Desert and gave those people a job make solar panels

and batteries?    And the cost of a $100 panel would come down to $10-$20 per panel.  Same thing w/ batteries.

And the public would WANT to transition to solar and just have the electric companies as back-up.

Now, the electric companies won't like this idea, but that is just too bad for them.   It is called capitalism.

2 hours ago, Skans said:

I watched your video.  All it was was some news reporter talking.  Seriously, you think that video would have any impact on anybody?  You are wrong. 

First, Trump is not anywhere in the video. 

Second, no one even knows who the person doing the talking is. 

Third, no one gives a crap about Syria or Syrians - they have never been allies of the US.

Fourth, the fact that Syria harbors terrorist organizations is Syria's problem.

Fifth, Russia has decided to be Syria's protector.  How is Syria a US problem?

Sixth, the unknown talking head did not even interview anyone - he just blabbed on.

Seventh, I don't even recall the talking head mentioning Trump.

In other words, that was about the lamest video anyone has ever made me watch. Absolutely worthless.

you didn't watch the video if you say he never mentioned trump.

the kurds are the us allies in fighting isis.

2 minutes ago, jerra- said:

you didn't watch the video if you say he never mentioned trump.

the kurds are the us allies in fighting isis.

You know I watched the video because I gave you PLENTY of information about the video for you to know this.  It's just some unknown talking-head reporter rambling on about nothing.  Dumb.

23 minutes ago, Skans said:

You know I watched the video because I gave you PLENTY of information about the video for you to know this.  It's just some unknown talking-head reporter rambling on about nothing.  Dumb.

he said trump just said we are out of there (syria) and that was extremely bad and breaking a promise.

4 hours ago, Skans said:

I watched your video.  All it was was some news reporter talking.  Seriously, you think that video would have any impact on anybody?  You are wrong. 

First, Trump is not anywhere in the video. 

Second, no one even knows who the person doing the talking is. 

Third, no one gives a crap about Syria or Syrians - they have never been allies of the US.

Fourth, the fact that Syria harbors terrorist organizations is Syria's problem.

Fifth, Russia has decided to be Syria's protector.  How is Syria a US problem?

Sixth, the unknown talking head did not even interview anyone - he just blabbed on.

Seventh, I don't even recall the talking head mentioning Trump.

In other words, that was about the lamest video anyone has ever made me watch. Absolutely worthless.

the kurds are the US allies,  we were extremely lucky that they fought isis.

http://www.kurdistan24.net/en/news/21b18fc0-4adc-4e9d-ab18-45914be81073

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

US officials, among them Bolton and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, have made it clear they do not want Turkey “to slaughter” the Kurds, their partners against the Islamic State, when Washington retreats from Syria, a move seen as a betrayal by many Kurds who lost thousands of men and women during the war.

“It is important that we do everything we can to make sure that those folks that fought with us are protected and Erdogan has made commitments, he understands that,” Pompeo said during a Wednesday visit to the Kurdistan Region capital Erbil

1 hour ago, Skans said:

kurdistan accepts refugees from everywhere..

they are a very nice people.

Refugees

The Kurdistan Region is hosting 1.2 million displaced Iraqis who have been displaced by the ISIS war, as of early December 2017. There were about 335,000 in the area prior to 2014 with the rest arriving in 2014 as a result of unrest in Syria and attacks by the Islamic State.[101] In addition the Kurdistan Region hosts around 240,000 Syrian refugees who fled the Syrian Civil War, as of January 201

53 minutes ago, jerra- said:

the kurds are the US allies,  we were extremely lucky that they fought isis.

The Kurds helped us fight ISIS; and we helped the Kurds get ISIS out of their controlled territories.  However, they do cause problems inside of Turkey.  Not that I particularly give a crap about Turkey, but the Kurds can be a-holes too.  The Kurds have their own agenda, and that includes eventually making parts of eastern Turkey part of a Kurdish nation. 

The bottom line - let the Kurds, the Turks, and the Syrians battle each other, and how about the US just staying out of it.  Or, are you advocating for more wars?

46 minutes ago, jerra- said:

kurdistan accepts refugees from everywhere..

they are a very nice people.

There is no Kurdistan.  And, the fact that Kurds try to define a "Kurdistan" as including parts of Turkey is a problem for that sovereign nation.  It's also a problem for Iraq and Syria. 

5 minutes ago, jerra- said:

Yes, you should read the links you post.  They confirm that I am right and there is no country called "Kurdistan".  It does not matter how much you may want there to be a Kurdistan.  It does not matter how much Kurds may want there to be a Kurdistan.  There is no Kurdistan. 

If the Kurds want a Kurdistan, then they will need to take up arms and fight the Turks, Iraq and Syria - and even if the UN doesn't recognize Kurdistan, if they can hold the land and defend their borders, then so be it.  But, that is pure fantasy and hasn't even begun to happen. 

Just now, Skans said:

Yes, you should read the links you post.  They confirm that I am right and there is no country called "Kurdistan".  It does not matter how much you may want there to be a Kurdistan.  It does not matter how much Kurds may want there to be a Kurdistan.  There is no Kurdistan. 

If the Kurds want a Kurdistan, then they will need to take up arms and fight the Turks, Iraq and Syria - and even if the UN doesn't recognize Kurdistan, if they can hold the land and defend their borders, then so be it.  But, that is pure fantasy and hasn't even begun to happen. 

I didn't say it was a country.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iraqi Kurdistan has opened its doors to the international world by opening two international airports. Erbil International Airport and Sulaimaniyah International Airport, which both operate flights to Middle Eastern and European destinations. The KRG spent millions of dollars on the airports to attract international carriers, and currently Turkish Airlines, Austrian Airlines, Lufthansa, Etihad, Royal Jordanian, Emirates, Gulf Air, Middle East Airlines, Atlas Jet, and Fly Dubai all service the Region. There are at least 2 military airfields in Iraqi Kurdistan.[89]

The Iraqi Kurds run the province of Kurdistan with little or no intervention from the  government in Baghdad.

It is rather like the Republika Srbska region of Bosnia-Herzegovenia.

37 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

The Iraqi Kurds run the province of Kurdistan with little or no intervention from the  government in Baghdad.

It is rather like the Republika Srbska region of Bosnia-Herzegovenia.

If they can have their own reservation, or their own country...…….then why can't Black America?

And a more important question.

Why can't the Texans?

I belong to TNM.  The Texas Nationalist Movement.    I am a visionary.

Why is it wrong for a man to want to live around his own tribe?                             😎      

7 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

I think that an attach by a grizzly bear would be equally detrimental to an attack by a polar bear, if the result was death.

Go on, prove me wrong, Chongo. See it you can work the Russian Oryhodox Church or vaccines into your answer. That's always amusing.

More large predator animals means more death and injury for humans.

Thanks to regulated hunting and more habitat, "there's a pretty dramatic increase in bear populations across the U.S., and people are going to be encountering bears more and more," says Dave Garshelis, bear project leader at the Minnesota Department of
 Natural Resources. (Related: "Black Bears Are Rebounding—What Does That Mean For People?")

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If it isn’t one toxic ingredient, it’s another. While mercury-containing thimerosal may not be widely used in vaccines these days, that doesn’t make Big Pharma’s inoculations any safer. Aluminum is a common vaccine ingredient — and it’s typically used as an adjuvant in order to purposely agitate the immune system. Unsurprisingly, there is a substantial body of evidence which indicates that aluminum is a potential health hazard (neurotoxin).

In spite of the obvious, aluminum remains at the top of the vaccine ingredient food chain. The pharmaceutical industry even has federal agencies going on pro-aluminum propaganda campaigns to convince the masses that it is safe.

Use fiji water (high in silicon) or bamboo extract for aluminum detox.

On ‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 12:48 PM, jerra- said:

The Republican tax bill that President Trump signed into law last week contains enough noxious items to attract the scrutiny of the Environmental Protection Agency (if it still investigated toxic things). Experts are still working to understand all the repercussions, because the GOP rushed it through without hearings or in-depth analysis.

But one target is clear. After four decades of effort, Republicans finally have managed to crack the legislative wall barring oil drilling in a section of the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge, a pristine region of stunning beauty in northern Alaska that is home to caribou, polar bears, grizzlies and more than 200 other species.

In a cynical budgetary sleight of hand, the Republicans slipped the ANWR provision into the bill by asserting that the oil lease revenues it would generate would help pay for the massive cuts going to corporations and the wealthy.

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/editorials/la-ed-arctic-anwr-republicans-oil-trump-20171229-story.html

HA!!  WHAT a HOOT !!

The EPA was the agency that Obama RAMMED all the Regulations through, and NEVER required a congressional vote... HA!!

BUT, it was the first place trump went to ELIMINATE un-necessary REGULATIONS  !!  Trump deleted THOUSANDS of them... they NEVER required approval to delete, JUST like they never required approval to enact !!  

THEY are GONE !!

2 hours ago, Chongo said:

More large predator animals means more death and injury for humans.

Thanks to regulated hunting and more habitat, "there's a pretty dramatic increase in bear populations across the U.S., and people are going to be encountering bears more and more," says Dave Garshelis, bear project leader at the Minnesota Department of
 Natural Resources. (Related: "Black Bears Are Rebounding—What Does That Mean For People?")

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If it isn’t one toxic ingredient, it’s another. While mercury-containing thimerosal may not be widely used in vaccines these days, that doesn’t make Big Pharma’s inoculations any safer. Aluminum is a common vaccine ingredient — and it’s typically used as an adjuvant in order to purposely agitate the immune system. Unsurprisingly, there is a substantial body of evidence which indicates that aluminum is a potential health hazard (neurotoxin).

In spite of the obvious, aluminum remains at the top of the vaccine ingredient food chain. The pharmaceutical industry even has federal agencies going on pro-aluminum propaganda campaigns to convince the masses that it is safe.

Use fiji water (high in silicon) or bamboo extract for aluminum detox.

Silicon will not dissolve in water. Silicon dioxide is SAND, and that does not dissolve in water, either.

There is little or no silicon in Fiji water. Where do you GET this nonsense?

You have never taken a course in chemistry and knownothing about it.

Vaccines are safe, and you are nuts, Chongo.