jerra-

Here is a reason why Trump will lose in 2020

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

I have a few like that too. Some for personal reasons. Some days I just can’t deal with them . Lucky for both you and I.. we don’t have to ! Xoxo 

Yup... Life's too short!

2 hours ago, Skans said:

What a joke!  You have never been to Northern Alaska.  It is not beautiful.  Just cold, boring tundra devoid of most vegetation.  Leftists never have a clue what they are talking about.

No one cares about deer and bears - most places, other than urban-cesspools, are overrun with them.

yes it is true that alaska  is cold, but it is not too cold for polar bears and other animals that live there.

some people might object to trump selling american soil to millionaires for the benefit of other millionaires.

1 hour ago, jerra- said:

yes it is true that alaska  is cold, but it is not too cold for polar bears and other animals that live there.

I do not care if Polar Bears find frozen Northern Alaskan tundra "beautiful".  It's ugly to most people.  Oh, and Polar Bears have voiced no negative opinions on drilling operations in Northern Alaska. 

some people might object to trump selling american soil to millionaires for the benefit of other millionaires.

Oil lands are leased, not sold.  America should be developing it's natural resources.  The tax payers benefit from this, as do companies, many individuals, and all of us from gaining our energy independence.

1 minute ago, Skans said:

I do not care if Polar Bears find frozen Northern Alaskan tundra "beautiful".  It's ugly to most people.  Oh, and Polar Bears have voiced no negative opinions on drilling operations in Northern Alaska. 

I guess your dog tells you want he wants for dinner, my dog isn't that smart.

14 minutes ago, jerra- said:

I guess your dog tells you want he wants for dinner, my dog isn't that smart.

All the time.  But, I don't listen to them.  Dry dog food is best for my pups.

On 9/14/2019 at 12:48 PM, jerra- said:

The Republican tax bill that President Trump signed into law last week contains enough noxious items to attract the scrutiny of the Environmental Protection Agency (if it still investigated toxic things). Experts are still working to understand all the repercussions, because the GOP rushed it through without hearings or in-depth analysis.

But one target is clear. After four decades of effort, Republicans finally have managed to crack the legislative wall barring oil drilling in a section of the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge, a pristine region of stunning beauty in northern Alaska that is home to caribou, polar bears, grizzlies and more than 200 other species.

In a cynical budgetary sleight of hand, the Republicans slipped the ANWR provision into the bill by asserting that the oil lease revenues it would generate would help pay for the massive cuts going to corporations and the wealthy.

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/editorials/la-ed-arctic-anwr-republicans-oil-trump-20171229-story.html

No it wont be because of that. LOL 

3 minutes ago, Skans said:

Oil lands are leased, not sold.  America should be developing it's natural resources.  The tax payers benefit from this, as do companies, many individuals, and all of us from gaining our energy independence.

tax payers are the losers in this case. big money always win.

Just now, jerra- said:

tax payers are the losers in this case. big money always win.

Wrong.  Tax payers gain in this case from:

1.  increased revenues to the US government.

2.  Increased oil and gas employment

3.  Increase in employment, upward pressure on wages

4.  Income tax for all employees paid by drilling company

5.  Corporate income tax on drilling company

16 minutes ago, Skans said:

Wrong.  Tax payers gain in this case from:

1.  increased revenues to the US government.

2.  Increased oil and gas employment

3.  Increase in employment, upward pressure on wages

4.  Income tax for all employees paid by drilling company

5.  Corporate income tax on drilling company

at the expense of polar bears and other animals.

this will be a bigger issue than you give it credit to,

7 minutes ago, jerra- said:

at the expense of polar bears and other animals.

Sure.  A couple of drilling rigs in a vast wilderness of nothing really disturbs those polar bears

7 minutes ago, jerra- said:

this will be a bigger issue than you give it credit to,

Let me guess, Trump will lose because of it.  Here's a photo of your beautiful Northern Alaska:

On-the-Way-to-Prudhoe-Bay.jpg

44 minutes ago, Skans said:

Sure.  A couple of drilling rigs in a vast wilderness of nothing really disturbs those polar bears

Let me guess, Trump will lose because of it.  Here's a photo of your beautiful Northern Alaska:

On-the-Way-to-Prudhoe-Bay.jpg

no worse than pictures of  states in the lower 48.

this is just one reason.

now for other reasons. what is the impact of making jersueslam the capital of israel in the middle east?

how did trump treat  US allies, the kurds after they defeated isis?

5 minutes ago, jerra- said:

now for other reasons. what is the impact of making jersueslam the capital of israel in the middle east?

I don't think ANYONE really cares where Israel claims their capital is.  Maybe Jews and Palestinians care - go ask them what they think. 

how did trump treat  US allies, the kurds after they defeated isis?

Again, nobody cares.  They really really don't. 

People care about:

Economy

Economy

Economy

Illegal Immigration

Border Security

Gun Bans

Abortion

Wars

32 minutes ago, Skans said:

I don't think ANYONE really cares where Israel claims their capital is.  Maybe Jews and Palestinians care - go ask them what they think. 

Again, nobody cares.  They really really don't. 

People care about:

Economy

Economy

Economy

Illegal Immigration

Border Security

Gun Bans

Abortion

Wars

americans do not care what the capital of israel is. but trump knew of would upset the muslim countries.

he did it not in the best interest of america but for the interest of foreign country. israel. he jeopardized the safety and economics of americans, that is consistant of being a traitor.

as for the kurds many were horridied, includig mcconnell and the army including the military who the kurds fought for in syrian when trump wanted to pull out the troops in syria, so the turkey army could come in and kill them AFTER the kurds had beaten isis in many battles.

6 minutes ago, jerra- said:

americans do not care what the capital of israel is. but trump knew of would upset the muslim countries.

Trump had nothing to do with making Jerusalem the capital of Israel.  He simply did what other past presidents promised, but failed to follow through on their promises. 

he did it not in the best interest of america but for the interest of foreign country. israel. he jeopardized the safety and economics of americans, that is consistant of being a traitor.

You are so full of crap.  Bush II promised the same thing, but then reneged.  Obama promised the same thing, but then reneged.   What Americans see is that Trump actually follows through on his promises because he doesn't care if it upsets Muslims.

as for the kurds many were horridied, includig mcconnell and the army including the military who the kurds fought for in syrian when trump wanted to pull out the troops in syria, so the turkey army could come in and kill them AFTER the kurds had beaten isis in many battles.

I have no idea what the heck you are trying to say here.  I can't respond unless you can figure out a way to clarify.  Something about Kurds, that's all I know.

3 minutes ago, Skans said:

Trump had nothing to do with making Jerusalem the capital of Israel.  He simply did what other past presidents promised, but failed to follow through on their promises. 

You are so full of crap.  Bush II promised the same thing, but then reneged.  Obama promised the same thing, but then reneged.   What Americans see is that Trump actually follows through on his promises because he doesn't care if it upsets Muslims.

I have no idea what the heck you are trying to say here.  I can't respond unless you can figure out a way to clarify.  Something about Kurds, that's all I know.

if you paid attention to what was going on last year you would know that trump wanted to remove US troops from syria, claiming defeat of isis. what he didn't mention was that it was the kurds who fought isis. turkey  wanted to go into syria to kill the kurds, so the president of turkey asked trump to remove the US troops from syria and  trump agreed to that and would have done so but was blocked by the senate.

a fine way to treat US allies, trump brought shame on america.

this has nothing to with assad for your information.

13 minutes ago, Skans said:

you actually contradict yourself.

8 minutes ago, jerra- said:

if you paid attention to what was going on last year you would know that trump wanted to remove US troops from syria, claiming defeat of isis. what he didn't mention was that it was the kurds who fought isis. turkey  wanted to go into syria to kill the kurds, so the president of turkey asked trump to remove the US troops from syria and  trump agreed to that and would have done so but was blocked by the senate.

a fine way to treat US allies, trump brought shame on america.

this has nothing to with assad for your information.

No harm no foul.  The Senate was controlled by Republicans, right?  I am not disputing what you've said, I admit that I do not know all of the details of Trump's position, pull-out, etc.

Do you really think this is a key issue with most Americans?

10 minutes ago, jerra- said:

you actually contradict yourself.

No I didn't.  Jerusalem has been the capital of Israel for a long time, many decades I believe (without looking it up).  Not recognizing this is something that Muslim controlled European countries do.  I would hate for America to be anything like them.   So, all I was talking about are broken pledges made by past presidents for recognizing Israel's capital. 

8 minutes ago, Skans said:

No harm no foul.  The Senate was controlled by Republicans, right?  I am not disputing what you've said, I admit that I do not know all of the details of Trump's position, pull-out, etc.

it is a key issue, most (99 per cent) of america will not want such a vicious person as president.

mcconnell was upset about this and a lot of other republicans.

8 minutes ago, Skans said:

No I didn't.  Jerusalem has been the capital of Israel for a long time, many decades I believe (without looking it up).  Not recognizing this is something that Muslim controlled European countries do.  I would hate for America to be anything like them.   So, all I was talking about are broken pledges made by past presidents for recognizing Israel's capital. 

what european countries are ruled by muslims?

I doubt if obama promised anything about making jersuelam the capital of israel. he was more concerned about america than israel.

1 hour ago, Skans said:

what american watching this video, (made when the crisis was going on could trust trump??? ever.

blob:https://www.nbcnews.com/e42e24e9-fec5-4b02-bc20-03d7f4819335

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/mcconnell-bucks-trump-senate-votes-against-withdrawing-u-s-troops-n965561

9 hours ago, maineman said:

You made the bullshit claim.  Why am I not surprised that you run away from defending it?

I already defended it. You too stupid to read research. 😂

3 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

I already defended it. You too stupid to read research. 😂

None of your links backed up your assertion.  Sorry.  You should quit while you still can claim some shred of dignity.

10 minutes ago, maineman said:

None of your links backed up your assertion.  Sorry.  You should quit while you still can claim some shred of dignity.

YOU DON'T QUIT, YOU CONTINUE TO SUCK DICK