Sign in to follow this  
sole result

Separate A Brain Unable To Learn From A Mind Unwilling...

...to accept more than their family chose to believe possible for historical sakes of staying in type cast character performance cradle to grave. Brain is individual navigating while being alive, mind is social group thinking in historical precedence of maybelife is larger than living here simultaneously existing in reproductive order of the populaiton never the same person inception to extinciton of its species let alone their ancestral line of reproductions here now.

7 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Why not give it a try, sole?  Separate your mind from your brain and see how it feels for a day or so.

I have and discovered what my own ancestry never figured out for themselves and those still alive won't accept the simplicity of natural existence compared to societal evolution dictating people to honor relative time semantics as rule of law.

Instincts are kinetic and intellect is comparing past, current, future as both are separate things, one is genetically displaced and the other is intellectually choosing to believe life cannot be physically limited to only being alive now socially preventing individuals from recognizing life is limited to simultaneously alive regardless the circumstantial evidence from time relativity..

Gee, Tyranny only works within dishonest policies and living ancestors over 4 generations repeating the same corrupted behavior currently.

3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Go on, sole separate you brain from your mind. If anyone can do it, you can.

ryLHCgy.jpg

Xavier's selfie^^^^^^^^^. what you project as my character is your interpretation of your own natural position as part of the populaiton being reproduced to sustain the numbers occupying space now in this adapt or become extinct environment each species must do or it doesn't exist from now on once the current reproductions are dead.

3 minutes ago, Skans said:

lobotomy-1.jpg?w=368&h=279

th?id=OIP.SE0wc0po3Km5q4_hWbcDGAHaEp%26p

Project away.  I do not resemble the illustration so you must as your efforts to distort everything I discuss about how life actually works naturally you have to instill doubt by defining human behavior since the dawn of civilization making vocabulary overrule natural dispacement in a perpetually balancing universe of compounding combinations never the same as arrived so far.

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

You claim that no one but you understands "how life works", and yet you have not even once explained what it is that you know.

what separates understanding how life works naturally and intellectually only defining living socially?  I am honest about both where you took one side and denounce the other because in reality hypothetical values built by speculating reality on relative time using imaginary lines calculated to 24/7 literal time not natural simultaneously here time one has womb to tomb never the same compounding total sum so far justifies pretending life is larger than the moment and anyone saying it isn't is anti social for being honest..

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Why not give it a try, sole?  Separate your mind from your brain and see how it feels for a day or so.

With enough drugs, it's possible.

My Brother-in-law goes to Peru frequently to purge the evil.

Iowaska is made from two plants – the iowaska vine (Banisteriopsis caapi) and the leaf of the chacruna plant (Psychotria viridis). Both plants are combined to create a potent mixture that offers access to the realm of spirits and an energetic world that that we are unable to perceive in our ordinary state of consciousness.

3 minutes ago, JoeAverage said:

With enough drugs, it's possible.

My Brother-in-law goes to Peru frequently to purge the evil.

Iowaska is made from two plants – the iowaska vine (Banisteriopsis caapi) and the leaf of the chacruna plant (Psychotria viridis). Both plants are combined to create a potent mixture that offers access to the realm of spirits and an energetic world that that we are unable to perceive in our ordinary state of consciousness.

Ayahuasca is the usual spelling, at least that is the one Peruvians use.

Ayahuasca causes vomiting and a lot of uncomfortable reactions. I have heard of it, but never had any personal experience with it.

Is there really a "realm of the spirits"or is just how it feels?

Beats me, one bad acid trip was enough to swear it off.

Think I recall him telling me that the vomiting was a purging of the "unclean" within one's soul. After that, travel the universe!

16 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Okay sole, how does life work? You do not need to mention what you think I do in describing this.

here you are only debating the social side of not accepting the self evident way time is the duration of individual cycles taking place simultaneously going on now as eternally sorted out in natural temporal co-existing conception to extinction of each species and ancestries within are currently displaced as usual.  Now the social side of pretending nobody knows, not so much as social order working as intellectually divided just cannot find solutions to constant agreements between franchised social identitis to come to a simple understanding life doesn't exist beyond all things going on universally here.

1 minute ago, sole result said:

here you are only debating the social side of not accepting the self evident way time is the duration of individual cycles taking place simultaneously going on now as eternally sorted out in natural temporal co-existing conception to extinction of each species and ancestries within are currently displaced as usual.  Now the social side of pretending nobody knows, not so much as social order working as intellectually divided just cannot find solutions to constant agreements between franchised social identitis to come to a simple understanding life doesn't exist beyond all things going on universally here.

You cannot answer the simplest of questions, sole. I am debating NOTHING. THis is IN NO WAY about me. All asked was "how does life work, sole".

So answer the question!

You cannot answer the simplest of questions, sole. I am debating NOTHING. THis is IN NO WAY about me. All asked was "how does life work, sole".

So answer the question!

I answered it to the completeness of how the population remains what the populaiton is as reproduced so far limited to only existing in this space of ever changing total sum details of individually here either in organic universal position or in this atmosphere ancestrally displaced as a reproduction sustaining the numbers present.

3 minutes ago, sole result said:

I answered it to the completeness of how the population remains what the populaiton is as reproduced so far limited to only existing in this space of ever changing total sum details of individually here either in organic universal position or in this atmosphere ancestrally displaced as a reproduction sustaining the numbers present.

No. you did nothing of the kind.  All you did was spew gibberish.l

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

No. you did nothing of the kind.  All you did was spew gibberish.l

You refuse the complete reason how life exists naturally, not my fault as much as it is your choice to stay in character as your gender is just a plain male reproduction.

Just now, sole result said:

You refuse the complete reason how life exists naturally, not my fault as much as it is your choice to stay in character as your gender is just a plain male reproduction.

You cannot explain anything, sole. You cannot write sentences that make sense to anyone.

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

You cannot explain anything, sole. You cannot write sentences that make sense to anyone.

I describe what you won't accept as actual way life works which explains why every reality has to be retranslated every generation of changing perceptions of only being alive now.