Sign in to follow this  
Scout

2nd Amendment Interpretation

If the 2nd Amendment is interpreted as gun nutters claim it should be, there is NO language in it that bars the mentally

insane from having all and every weapon they want to own.

3 minutes ago, Scout said:

If the 2nd Amendment is interpreted as gun nutters claim it should be, there is NO language in it that bars the mentally

There are already laws that say those who have been adjudicated "mentally defective" cannot purchase firearms.   You gun-grabbers really need to learn the status of the current gun laws before you go spouting off about new ones.

vvvvv Read it.....Learn it....

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/docs/4473-part-1-firearms-transaction-record-over-counter-atf-form-53009/download

6 minutes ago, Scout said:

or terrorist negros either

Just now, Skans said:

There are already laws that say those who have been adjudicated "mentally defective" cannot purchase firearms.   You gun-grabbers really need to learn the status of the current gun laws before you go spouting off about new ones.

Dumbfeck, you can't infringe upon the right to bear arms according to you dipsh*ts.

1 minute ago, Scout said:

Dumbfeck, you can't infringe upon the right to bear arms according to you dipsh*ts.

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/docs/4473-part-1-firearms-transaction-record-over-counter-atf-form-53009/download

Question 11.b. - 12. Generally, 18 U.S.C. 922(g) prohibits the shipment, transportation, receipt, or possession in or affecting interstate commerce of a firearm by one who: has been convicted of a felony in any Federal, State or local court, or any other crime, punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year (this does not include State misdemeanors punishable by imprisonment of two years or less); is a fugitive from justice; is an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, or narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance; has been adjudicated as a mental defective or has been committed to a mental institution; has been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions; is subject to certain restraining orders; convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence under Federal, State or Tribal law; has renounced his/her U.S. citizenship; is an alien illegally in the United States or an alien admitted to the United States under a nonimmigrant visa. Furthermore, section 922(n) prohibits the shipment, transportation, or receipt in or affecting interstate commerce of a firearm by one who is under indictment or information for a felony in any Federal, State or local court, or any other crime, punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year. An information is a formal accusation of a crime verified by a prosecutor.

We should amend the 2nd Amendment to ban all the following from gun ownership:

Inner city negros

fags

gender-tards

tranny-tards

gender-fluid-tards

femi-nazis

illegal criminal wetbacks

Antifa

6 minutes ago, Skans said:

Those laws are unconstitutional according to you gun nutters.

Those laws infringe upon the right to bear arms making them unconstitutional according to you gun nutters.

Read it and weep.

4 minutes ago, Scout said:

Those laws infringe upon the right to bear arms making them unconstitutional according to you gun nutters.

Read it and weep.

^^^^very emotional today....angry, raging.  Take a deep breath lil guy

3 minutes ago, Scout said:

I love it!

Now the gun nutters are claiming it is okay to "infringe on the people's right to bear arms".

I've never had any problem with anything on the 4473.  It's been law for a long time.  I'm sure it's been tested.  Read it.  Learn it, before you continue making a fool of yourself.

6 minutes ago, Skans said:

I've never had any problem with anything on the 4473.  It's been law for a long time.  I'm sure it's been tested.  Read it.  Learn it, before you continue making a fool of yourself.

So if I don't want to tell Uncle Sam my life story and subject myself to the scrutiny of the gubmint, I just want myself an uninfringed firearm, and they won't give me one...

....how is that not a violation of the moronic interpretation of the 2A that you people constantly use to claim the government has no right to regulate firearms?

2 minutes ago, splunch said:

So if I don't want to tell Uncle Sam my life story and subject myself to the scrutiny of the gubmint, I just want myself an uninfringed firearm, and they won't give me one...

....how is that not a violation of the moronic interpretation of the 2A that you people constantly use to claim the government has no right to regulate firearms?

There are a lot of things mental incompetents can't do.  Voting.  Marrying.  Purchasing guns.  Either the law has been tested or no one thought it necessary to challenge the law on this.  Gun-folks are reasonable people.  Read the law.  Learn the law:

Question 11.b. - 12. Generally, 18 U.S.C. 922(g) prohibits the shipment, transportation, receipt, or possession in or affecting interstate commerce of a firearm by one who: has been convicted of a felony in any Federal, State or local court, or any other crime, punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year (this does not include State misdemeanors punishable by imprisonment of two years or less); is a fugitive from justice; is an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, or narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance; has been adjudicated as a mental defective or has been committed to a mental institution; has been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions; is subject to certain restraining orders; convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence under Federal, State or Tribal law; has renounced his/her U.S. citizenship; is an alien illegally in the United States or an alien admitted to the United States under a nonimmigrant visa. Furthermore, section 922(n) prohibits the shipment, transportation, or receipt in or affecting interstate commerce of a firearm by one who is under indictment or information for a felony in any Federal, State or local court, or any other crime, punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year. An information is a formal accusation of a crime verified by a prosecutor.

14 minutes ago, Skans said:

That law is unconstitutional according to you.  Try again.

Crimea and Blue Devil are both in my Shunned room.

Please move along to a topic where you will be read.

24 minutes ago, Scout said:

Read it and weep.

In my opinion...they are unconstitutional (and I don't own a gun...never have).

9 minutes ago, Scout said:

They are not unconstitutional if they were never challenged or the SCOTUS upheld the law.   You do the research and then get back to me. Gun owners are rational, reasonable people.  Gun banners, like you, continually show the world how nutty you are.

51 minutes ago, Scout said:

Read it and weep.

Battery:  In my opinion...they are unconstitutional (and I don't own a gun...never have).

===============================================================

35 minutes ago, Scout said:

Skans:  They are not unconstitutional if they were never challenged or the SCOTUS upheld the law.   You do the research and then get back to me. Gun owners are rational, reasonable people.  Gun banners, like you, continually show the world how nutty you are.

====================================

Scout:  I'm sooo confused.  :D 

Skans:  They are not unconstitutional if they were never challenged or the SCOTUS upheld the law.   You do the research and then get back to me. Gun owners are rational, reasonable people.  Gun banners, like you, continually show the world how nutty you are.

==========================

Oh, puh-leez!

40 minutes ago, Scout said:

Crimea and Blue Devil are both in my Shunned room.

Please move along to a topic where you will be read.

Facts and the Truth still exist... and will continue to find you.

Hiding - only prevents debate.

44 minutes ago, Scout said:

You have become unhinged on this issue, Miss Scout.

Battery:  I think logically, you are right re mental illness language being unconstitutional IF one interprets the 2nd as gun rights advocates do.

I have no idea how Skans thinks it is okay to claim the right can't be infringed and THEN claim the right CAN BE infringed (if they are insane). 

I do not interpret the 2nd the same way as gun rights advocates and believe gun control is absolutely a federal or state right to put in place. 

Come out and play, Miss Scout.

The air and light will do you good.

...not to mention the exercise.

2 minutes ago, Scout said:

Battery:  I think logically, you are right re mental illness language being unconstitutional IF one interprets the 2nd as gun rights advocates do.

I have no idea how Skans thinks it is okay to claim the right can't be infringed and THEN claim the right CAN BE infringed (if they are insane). 

I do not interpret the 2nd the same way as gun rights advocates and believe gun control is absolutely a federal or state right to put in place. 

I'm sorry to tell you this, but if you ever do decide to purchase a gun, you will need to check box "yes" for Question 11(f).

48 minutes ago, Skans said:

They are not unconstitutional if they were never challenged or the SCOTUS upheld the law.

False.