Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Z09

The Tale of Two Beto's.....Last night...."We'll be taking your AR 15's"....But but but.....

Recommended Posts

 

 O'Rourke had a much different stance when he was running for Senate. During an interview on "The Chad Hasty Show" in April 2018, the host asked: "I own an AR-15. A lot of our listeners out there own AR-15s. Why should they not have one?"

"To be clear, they should have them," O'Rourke responded. "If you purchased that AR-15, if you own it, keep it. Continue to use it responsibly."

He added later in the same interview: "If you own a gun, keep that gun. Nobody wants to take it away from you — at least I don’t want to do that.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How can you trust a man that says one thing but previously said the EXACT opposite 18 months ago....??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Z09 said:

How can you trust a man that says one thing but previously said the EXACT opposite 18 months ago....??

Beto is insane.  He really is nuts.  Watch this guy implode as time goes on.  More will come out about Beto. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Z09 said:

 

 O'Rourke had a much different stance when he was running for Senate. During an interview on "The Chad Hasty Show" in April 2018, the host asked: "I own an AR-15. A lot of our listeners out there own AR-15s. Why should they not have one?"

"To be clear, they should have them," O'Rourke responded. "If you purchased that AR-15, if you own it, keep it. Continue to use it responsibly."

He added later in the same interview: "If you own a gun, keep that gun. Nobody wants to take it away from you — at least I don’t want to do that.”

 

So? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, leftwinger said:

 

So? 

So when sitting across from a guy with a AR 15 he said "no...we don't want your gun.."

 

But has now done a 180%...

 

Think maybe politics and votes has anything to do with it...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Z09 said:

So when sitting across from a guy with a AR 15 he said "no...we don't want your gun.."

 

But has now done a 180%...

 

Think maybe politics and votes has anything to do with it...?

 

And?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

 

So? 

So, Beto is an opportunist who lies about where he stands on issues that are important to Americans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, leftwinger said:

 

And?

And you must be real ignorant not to understand the significance of his past statements compared to last night....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Z09 said:

And you must be real ignorant not to understand the significance of his past statements compared to last night....

 

mass slaughters. News to you?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Z09 said:

So when sitting across from a guy with a AR 15 he said "no...we don't want your gun.."

 

But has now done a 180%...

 

Think maybe politics and votes has anything to do with it...?

or... just maybe... the slaughter in El Paso might have had something to do with it???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

 

mass slaughters. News to you?!

 

So he was talking about taking guns from only mass shooters?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

 

mass slaughters. News to you?!

Hey kid...

Are you suggesting that these killings started after April 2018?

 

He's done a 180% on a very key issue that most adults minds are already made up

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, maineman said:

or... just maybe... the slaughter in El Paso might have had something to do with it???

Why didn't the laughter in New Town?

Or maybe LV..

 

Or maybe he's running for office and is trying to get votes so he'll say anything

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

 

mass slaughters. News to you?!

So ..

Are we only taking guns away from mass killers or anyone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Z09 said:

Hey kid...

Are you suggesting that these killings started after April 2018?

 

He's done a 180% on a very key issue that most adults minds are already made up

 

 

who cares

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I assume people's attitudes are changing as the death toll keeps climbing.

 

Not that I care much what Robert thinks.  Really.  I'm glad he's there and all, and he's a raging progressive relative to Texas in general.  But he's polling at what was it again?  Three percent?

 

He'd be more effective pushing moderation in Texas than trying to be a big business Texas Democrat nationwide.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Z09 said:

Why didn't the laughter in New Town?

Or maybe LV..

 

Or maybe he's running for office and is trying to get votes so he'll say anything

I don't think there was anything funny about Newtown, you sick bitch.

 

And maybe... just maybe Beto had a change of heart because El Paso is his home town?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, maineman said:

I don't think there was anything funny about Newtown, you sick bitch.

 

And maybe... just maybe Beto had a change of heart because El Paso is his home town?

Tell us...

Why did Beto just say he wanted to confiscate 

AR 15s last night..

But say the exact opposite last year?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, XavierOnassis said:
You've chosen to ignore content by CrimeaRiver. Options

You've chosen to ignore content by CrimeaRiver. Options

You've chosen to ignore content by Z09. Options

Xavier..

You'll be glad to know I don't have you on ignore..

 

Reading your posts makes me proud to be a conservative

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Xavier..

You'll be glad to know I don't have you on ignore..

 

Reading your posts makes me proud to be a conservative

 

You're upsetting the Children.

 

Ha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:
You've chosen to ignore content by CrimeaRiver. Options

You've chosen to ignore content by CrimeaRiver. Options

You've chosen to ignore content by Z09. Options

 

Two words:

 

"Safe Space"

 

Ha!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Z09 said:

Tell us...

Why did Beto just say he wanted to confiscate 

AR 15s last night..

But say the exact opposite last year?

asked and answered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...