Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
CrimeaRiver

Liz Warren ===== Hillary the 2nd

Recommended Posts

 

 

 

Here she is working hard to get Hillary elected......they are good friends and buddies. 

Warren is no far lefty.  She is a fraud like Bernie. 

Their "grift" is to fool and deceive the far left loons

 

 

Image result for liz warren and hillary hugging

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

 

 

 

Here she is working hard to get Hillary elected......they are good friends and buddies. 

Warren is no far lefty.  She is a fraud like Bernie. 

Their "grift" is to fool and deceive the far left loons

 

 

Image result for liz warren and hillary hugging

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Warren is a fraud.  And, a far lefty. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Skans said:

Warren is a fraud.  And, a far lefty. 

 

Im not sure about the far left part.  I think her and Bernie use that as their "campaign niche".  But once in office would be pure ESTAB DNC puppets.  I may be wrong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CrimeaRiver said:

 

Im not sure about the far left part.  I think her and Bernie use that as their "campaign niche".  But once in office would be pure ESTAB DNC puppets.  I may be wrong

She has allways been far left on the issues.  I'm just taking her for what she says, which I know based upon her past lies, could be questionable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Warren is a typical left wing politician..

 

She has spent her adult life pretending to be an Indian.

Then she tells the Massachusetts she had no intention of running for president which was a bold face lie.

 

She is running around the country promising things that will never happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Z09 said:

bimbo.jpg

Warren is a typical left wing politician..

She has spent her adult life pretending to be an Indian.

Then she tells the Massachusetts she had no intention of running for president which was a bold face lie.

She is running around the country promising things that will never happen.

33919d1332106552-possible-do-p3go-gt-don

Is it too-painful for you bimbos to do any thinking, at all??

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consumer_Financial_Protection_Bureau#History

 

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/01/29/gop-blocked-elizabeth-warren-director-cfpb-senior-senator-massachusetts.html

 

https://www.consumerfinance.gov/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...