Sign in to follow this  
ConservativeVoice

I read a couple articles this morning about RUSSIAN Meddling in our elections... I left thinking, that the authors are BRAIN DEAD !! YES, I'm sure that Russians meddled, BUT, I'm ALSO sure that Democrats HELPED THEM !!

HA!!   Some people in this country are COMPLETELY BRAIN DEAD MORONS !!  Of that there is NO DOUBT !!

Yes, I'm 1000% sure the Russians meddled in out elections !!  BUT, Hillary Clinton PAID them to create a FAKE Dossier, that SHE and the DNC had their people smuggled into the United States, and with the help of Obama's CIA, FBI, and DOJ.. they USED it as pretense to FIRST try to DEFEAT Donald Trump at the POLLS, and THEN to IMPEACH him !  YES, I am COMPLETELY convinced that the Russians meddled... BUT, I am ALSO 1000% convinced that our OWN PEOPLE were PART of it !!  AND I think we need to CLEAN UP the Democrat Party and THEIR COLLUSION with the Russians, and the Italians, and the Australians and the British... and ALL the Deep State operatives who VIOLATED their pledge to uphold the laws af America... and DECIDED to subvert Republican candidates, and USE the power of the Federal Government and the Presidency to DO IT !! 

THAT needs to be cleaned up WAY before we start worrying about RUSSIANS !!  BECAUSE, It seems the REAL BASTARDS here, are the ONES AMONG US !!

Every country meddles in other countries if they are able to ....so....mehhhhh

Trump won simply because of.....Hilly the Fainty McSeizy....aka....Gutted McCoughy

38 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Every country meddles in other countries if they are able to ....so....mehhhhh

Trump won simply because of.....Hilly the Fainty McSeizy....aka....Gutted McCoughy

Ever see when McCoughy coughed up 2 globs of her evil green soul?

4 minutes ago, Hankk said:

Ever see when McCoughy coughed up 2 globs of her evil green soul?

Holy shit.....it looks the demons inside her were taking green shits out of her mouth

2 hours ago, ConservativeVoice said:

HA!!   Some people in this country are COMPLETELY BRAIN DEAD MORONS !!  Of that there is NO DOUBT !!

Yes, I'm 1000% sure the Russians meddled in out elections !!  BUT, Hillary Clinton PAID them to create a FAKE Dossier, that SHE and the DNC had their people smuggled into the United States, and with the help of Obama's CIA, FBI, and DOJ.. they USED it as pretense to FIRST try to DEFEAT Donald Trump at the POLLS, and THEN to IMPEACH him !  YES, I am COMPLETELY convinced that the Russians meddled... BUT, I am ALSO 1000% convinced that our OWN PEOPLE were PART of it !!  AND I think we need to CLEAN UP the Democrat Party and THEIR COLLUSION with the Russians, and the Italians, and the Australians and the British... and ALL the Deep State operatives who VIOLATED their pledge to uphold the laws af America... and DECIDED to subvert Republican candidates, and USE the power of the Federal Government and the Presidency to DO IT !! 

THAT needs to be cleaned up WAY before we start worrying about RUSSIANS !!  BECAUSE, It seems the REAL BASTARDS here, are the ONES AMONG US !!

You're not even sure you won't poop your pants.

22 hours ago, Squatchman said:

You're not even sure you won't poop your pants.

I'll stand by MY comments, and the PROOF that has ALREADY been produced by the IG, the AG, and ALL the Congressional investigations and FOIA data dumps...

YOU, don't know WHAT you are talking about, AND YET, want people to believe you?

YOU just better GET READY for the FALL !!