Sign in to follow this  
benson13

Thank-You Untitled/Leftwinger and 'the boyz'

The National Rifle Association, the nation’s most powerful firearms lobby, is opposed to background checks, and has pressured Trump against supporting them. The NRA spent $30 million to support Trump during the 2016 campaign.

https://publicintegrity.org/federal-politics/the-citizens-united-decision-and-why-it-matters/

Some of Trump's Supreme Court picks could last for 40 years

qz.com/1317761/some-of-trumps-supreme-court...

Trump’s next Supreme Court pick could last for 40 years. Donald Trump’s legacy could long outlast his time in office. On June 27, Supreme Court justice Anthony Kennedy announced his retirement after 30 years, giving the US president a new seat to fill. And boy was the president ready.

What Trump’s Supreme Court pick means for the court - POLITICO

www.politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-supreme...

President Donald Trump's choice for the Supreme Court, Neil Gorsuch, if confirmed could make his presence felt on the Court on a series of hot-button issues, including voter ID laws and gun control.

Trump could replace 3, even 4, Supreme Court justices in ...

www.businessinsider.com/supreme-court-kennedy...

Trump has now secured two Supreme Court picks in the first half of his first term. Presidents Barack Obama and George W. Bush appointed two justices each during their eight years in office.

1 hour ago, benson13 said:

‘Decades of progress are at stake’ as Trump reaches 150 lifetime judicial appointments and right-wing court takeover accelerates

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/decades-of-progress-are-at-stake-as-trump-reaches-150-lifetime-judicial-appointments-and-right-wing-court-takeover-accelerates/

Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

Can she live 5 more years?               Maybe....or......maybe not.       😯

3 hours ago, benson13 said:

The National Rifle Association, the nation’s most powerful firearms lobby, is opposed to background checks, and has pressured Trump against supporting them. The NRA spent $30 million to support Trump during the 2016 campaign.

https://publicintegrity.org/federal-politics/the-citizens-united-decision-and-why-it-matters/

Some of Trump's Supreme Court picks could last for 4I FUKK LITTLE BOYS UP THE AZZ0 years

qz.com/1317761/some-of-trumps-supreme-court...

Trump’s next Supreme Court pick could last for 40 years. Donald T could long outlast his time in office. On June 27, Supreme Court justice Anthony Kennedy announced his retirement after 30 years, giving the US president a new seat to fill. And boy was the president ready.

10 hours ago, Duck615 said:

fukk you 

GTFO out of my country you faggot liberal asswipe...

RussianDisinformation

What is your fascination with faggots and asses?...In nearly every pot you say something of a homosexual nature.

and thats not all.....feces also

Room Idiot615

GO LICK YOUR MOMMAS ASS CLEAN ROOM RETARD 

GO TELL YOUR DADDY TO FEED YOU HIS DICK AGAIN 

YOU ARE COLLECTING WELFARE ANYWAY YOU NIGGA POS!!!! 

we have pictures of you licking your momma ass room retard LMFAO

COMING FROM THE GUY THAT LICKS HIS MOMMA'S ASS EVERYTIME SHE TAKES A SHIIT...  

10 hours ago, Duck615 said:

fukk you 

GTFO out of my country you faggot liberal asswipe...

RussianDisinformation

What is your fascination with faggots and asses?...In nearly every pot you say something of a homosexual nature.

and thats not all.....feces also

Room Idiot615

GO LICK YOUR MOMMAS ASS CLEAN ROOM RETARD 

GO TELL YOUR DADDY TO FEED YOU HIS DICK AGAIN 

YOU ARE COLLECTING WELFARE ANYWAY YOU NIGGA POS!!!! 

we have pictures of you licking your momma ass room retard LMFAO

COMING FROM THE GUY THAT LICKS HIS MOMMA'S ASS EVERYTIME SHE TAKES A SHIIT...  

We should see if Hillary will throw her hat in the ring and save the day.  She's so great!  She'll make it alll better.  Mommy.  

We're supposed to believe that.  This is not just some divisive ruse intended to rile people up and give us more Trump...oh NO!  This is sincere!! For sure!

Benson really thinks everyone except Hillary lost to Trump in 2016, and that it's everyone's fault except Hillary's, and his, of course.  

Sure he does...    

Just keep stirring the pot.  Stirring the pot.  You're a division troll on a mission to keep people distracted and pissed off.  But you're so transparent and obvious and ham-handed that you can't pull it off.

you 2 MORONS don't even know what was on the line in the last Election...duh....duh

and I really don't even know why you're in this room, understanding so little of politics and current events

Just now, benson13 said:

you 2 MORONS don't even know what was on the line in the last Election...duh....duh

and I really don't even know why you're in this room, understanding so little of politics and current events

You know what you should do?  Go over and post in the Liberals Only room, where you can show us all what a great mind you have.

You know, instead of just staying here fueling the trolls with your mindless re-posting of other people's memes.

Then maybe anybody might believe that a) you actually have a quarter of the smarts you pretend to have, and b) you're not a totally fake made-up persona that spends all day online trying to muddy the waters for god knows what reason.

2 minutes ago, benson13 said:

splunch....are you leftwingers boyfriend?

Duck?  Is that you?  

By god, I think I've finally figured it out.  Equally stupid....equally pointless...equally focused on muddying the waters....equally fascinated by 8th grade homosexual insults...

There you have it.

Just now, benson13 said:

wrong....your little boyfriend is Untitled/duck615

ALWAYS talking about mens body parts....ALWAYS

What are you talking about?  You just called me a fag like 2 minutes ago, genius.  

did I thank you trump, & for the gop SC and all the Judges?...+ nra controlling your president + new Record gop Debt

you guys are sooooo smart!!

Just now, benson13 said:

did I thank you trump, & for the gop SC and all the Judges?...+ nra controlling your president + new Record gop Debt

you guys are sooooo smart!!

Right, just stick with that. Because when you try to engage it becomes abundantly clear what a moron troll you really are.  

Now that I think about it, I don't recall ever seeing anything the least bit thoughtful up here from you.  Ever.  Hmm.  

Put some more original thoughts up here.  Call me a fag again or something.  Let's see what you really have.  Or is it just "Trump is yer fault!  Yer leftwing's boyfriend!  Here's some memes!"

BensonDuckTroll.  Got you figured out at last.