Deadric

You all praising Beto, let me tell you what will happen.

First: Liberal congress passes confiscation law, sell them back or SWAT comes.

Second: Rightwing federal judge issues an injunction against the law, thereby tying it up in court.

Third: It goes to the Supreme Court and loses in a 5-4 vote.

Fourth: As a result, all assault weapon bans are struck down, just like Heller did to handgun bans.

Game over.

2 minutes ago, Deadric said:

Second: Rightwing federal judge issues an injunction against the law, thereby tying it up in court.

Fourth: As a result, all assault weapon bans are struck down, just like Heller did to handgun bans.

Game over.

You forgot... in the interim gun manufacturers Crank It Up to produce more AR-15s because demand goes through the roof.

"let me tell you what will happen"

if its up to the gop.....more weekly mass shootings...and the $$$ from the nra keeps rolling in

Beto needs to shut the fu(k up and go back to El Paso or Juarez and screw a messkin whore. He ain't gonna turn Texas blue!

2 minutes ago, Giujo said:

You forgot... in the interim gun manufacturers Crank It Up to produce more AR-15s because demand goes through the roof.

As the price goes up...LOL!

11 minutes ago, Giujo said:

I already assumed that. I made a few purchases this past month based on the idea that by the middle of next year prices will go way up as demand does and shelves will be bare.

11 minutes ago, benson13 said:

if its up to the gop.....more weekly mass shootings...and the $$$ from the nra keeps rolling in

The other thing they will happen is red states will declare themselves 2nd Amendment sanctuaries. The left will be crying over that, since they were the ones that came up with sanctuaries to ignore laws they don’t like.

13 minutes ago, benson13 said:

How about addressing Beto's comments....?

Zhannity

How bout addressing all the Mass Shootings and STRICT gun Control 83% of Americans want

or are you going to give us more of your ""thoughts & prayers""

9 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Zhannity

How bout addressing all the Mass Shootings and STRICT gun Control 83% of Americans want

The majority of Americans support background checks on all gun sales. The majority of Americans do not support gun confiscation.

10 minutes ago, Deadric said:

The majority of Americans support background checks on all gun sales. The majority of Americans do not support gun confiscation.

most americans cannot see why anyone needs assault rifles.

they  would love it  if some crazy lunatic got his assault rifle taken away.

Miss_Cleo.jpg

1 hour ago, Deadric said:

reader6.jpg

You all praising Beto, let me tell you what will happen

Game over.

locale-per-festa-compleanno-bambini-mila

"ANOTHER TEABAGGIN' PSYCHIC??!!!!"

26 minutes ago, jerra- said:

The ones that love the idea of using the military are ignorant of the Constitution. The military can not be used to perform the duties of civilian law enforcement.

1 hour ago, jerra- said:

Need??

Need??

So if you don't need it.....the gov. should force you not to own it?  What about your rights?  Your American Freedom?

What about your Cadillac Escalade?  You don't it need it.  You need an electric bicycle. 

Should the gov. confiscate your Escalade, sell it, and buy Porta Potti's for the homeless in Frisco?

Maybe I don't need my Colt M-4 carbine.

But here is what I do need.   The right to own it......if.....I choose to own it.

Can we agree on that?

1 hour ago, benson13 said:

First, I don’t believe the poll. I want to see the wording of the poll, as wording can be used to get any result one wishes. Saying “do you support stricter gun control laws” does not translate into “I support confiscation”.

Secondly, how will you confiscate when entire states ignore it? You do know what the Posse Comitatus Act is, right? It states that the military can not be used to enforce civilian laws. Which makes the entire back and forth of “we will fight them” and “they will nuke you” irrelevant.

1 hour ago, benson13 said:

Zhannity

Americans are under the media led delusion that there are not already comprehensive background checks and that there are already laws that prohibit violent felons and those with histories of domestic violence from legally purchasing guns.

49 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Need??

Need??

So if you don't need it.....the gov. should force you not to own it?  What about your rights?  Your American Freedom?

What about your Cadillac Escalade?  You don't it need it.  You need an electric bicycle. 

Should the gov. confiscate your Escalade, sell it, and buy Porta Potti's for the homeless in Frisco?

Maybe I don't need my Colt M-4 carbine.

But here is what I do need.   The right to own it......if.....I choose to own it.

Can we agree on that?

what purpose is there for an escalade? maybe transportation.

what purpose do you have for your colt carbine?

3 hours ago, Deadric said:

Game over.

lol, yup

3 hours ago, Deadric said:

Game over.

Gun nuts are the enemy of the US.

3 hours ago, benson13 said:

Stop Lying ASS HOLE!!! First off the gop doesn't have anything to do with mass shooting's. Second, people don't own firearms because of the NRA, they own firearms because it's a constitutional right to do so to protect themselves and their families.

1. The NRA is the oldest civil rights organization in the United States.The original purpose of the organization was for rifle marksmanship training.

2. The NRA has a history of being for gun control.

3. The NRA has a history of supporting the Civil Rights Movement.

4. The NRA is active in wildlife conservation.

5. The NRA offers extensive firearms training programs.

6. The Eddie Eagle GunSafe program is used to promote gun safety to minors.

7. A majority of Americans have a favorable image of the NRA.

8. The NRA has 3 seperate organizations: The NRA has three separate bodies. The NRA of America is mainly concerned with promoting training, education, and safety. The NRA-ILA is the lobbying arm of the organization. And the NRA Foundation is the the charitable arm of the organization.

9. Funding for the NRA might surprise you According to FactCheck.org, nearly half of the funding for the NRA comes from membership dues alone. Voluntary donations to the NRA, however, still account for a majority portion of the remaining funding.

10. Current stance on gun Control: The NRA's current stance on gun control is to enforce existing laws more aggressively. In 2008, in response to the Virgina Tech shooting, the NRA helped to pass the "NICS Improvement Act," which would provide increased funding and grants to states to report vital information to the National Instant Background Check System (NICS), such as mental health. The NICS is used for background checks of potential gun buyers. Unfortunately, the system has been woefully underfunded (receiving only 5.3% of the authorized funding) and reporting has been lackluster. In addition, the NRA has pointed out that those who lie on their background checks when purchasing firearms are for the most part not prosecuted. In response to this, Vice President Biden claimed that they "don't have the time" to prosecute such violations, which, by the way, carries a minimum 5 year federal sentence, if convicted under the Gun Control Act of 1968.