Jump to content
MidnightMax

Summing up the DHUMOCRAP DEBATE last night!!! EXCLUSIVE!!!

Recommended Posts

You can sum it ALL UP in 2 sentences!!!
 

"MY FREE SCHIT IS GOING TO FIX AMERICA"

 

and....

 

"MY FREE SCHIT IS BETTER THAN YOUR FREE SCHIT AND WE ARE GOING TO TAKE AWAY YOUR GUNS".

 

No one cares to talk about the PRICE TAG for the FREE SCHIT, NOR will the tell you how much YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR IT!!!

 

You know, afterall, it is FREE SCHIT!!!

 

(and you goddamn SCHITSTAINS suck it through a straw and gobble it like paplum!!!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MidnightMax said:

Poor Plugs.....

 

 

 

 

 

No really, you MUST listen to this INSANITY so you can laugh your ASS off.

 

 

At least he’s trying to bring vinyl  back 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MidnightMax said:

 

ONLY if it is a GOVERNMENT job!!!
 

 

Government employees no nothing about good music. He’s clearly insane . Lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Imgreatagain said:

Government employees no nothing about good music. He’s clearly insane . Lol 

 

More like suffering from DEMENTIA and/or Alzheimers.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MidnightMax said:

 

More like suffering from DEMENTIA and/or Alzheimers.

 

 

Nah. I think he’s just that stupid. I won’t give him a pass on those diseases until he’s diagnosed . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

Nah. I think he’s just that stupid. I won’t give him a pass on those diseases until he’s diagnosed . 

 

Why not???

 

These SCHITSTAINS can diagnose PRESIDENT Trump without any examination whatsoever!!!
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MidnightMax said:

 

Why not???

 

These SCHITSTAINS can diagnose PRESIDENT Trump without any examination whatsoever!!!
 

 

Because that would give him a pass almost . Like “awe.. he’s not well” 

regardless - he’s not qualified. Period 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you hear that they ALSO want to THROW THE JAILHOUSE DOORS wide open, let the CRIMINALS out in mass, and THEN give them their VOTING RIGHTS BACK THE SECOND THEY WALK OUT OF THE PRISON!!


COMPLETE restoration of their CIVIL RIGHTS!!

 

Which ALSO would mean they are now eligible to purchase guns!!

 

REAL smart of them don't you think???

 

They are pretty much admitting they need VOTERS to win and this is a source of them they can get right away.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

Poor Plugs.....

 

 

 

 

 

No really, you MUST listen to this INSANITY so you can laugh your ASS off.

 

 

Sundowners syndrome... Early manifestation of Alzheimer's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

And here is the NEXT TRUMP CAMPAIGN AD!!!
 

 

 

From my cold dead hands and only after my magazine is empty!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

And here is the NEXT TRUMP CAMPAIGN AD!!!
 

 

 

 

why is that good for trump?

 

 does trump want lunatics to have ak47's so they can shoot people on the highway?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Giujo said:

From my cold dead hands and only after my magazine is empty!

 

These schitstains are some REAL MORONS if they honestly think they can come and take away your guns.

 

They will get their Civil War as fast as they think they can get the guns.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jerra- said:

 

why is that good for trump?

 

 does trump want lunatics to have ak47's so they can shoot people on the highway?

 

It's got NOTHING to do with "lunatics" there SCHITSTAIN!!
 

PERHAPS you need to get an ADULT to explain it to you, huh, and then you can comment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MidnightMax said:

 

It's got NOTHING to do with "lunatics" there SCHITSTAIN!!
 

PERHAPS you need to get an ADULT to explain it to you, huh, and then you can comment.

 

an adult can see that there is no reason for people to have those kinds of weapons unless they want to shoot as many people as they can in the least amount of time, in other words a  crazy a--  lunatic mass murderer. 

 

beto made a good video against trump-- so let  trump broadcast it all over the place.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jerra- said:

 

an adult can see that there is no reason for people to have those kinds of weapons unless they want to shoot as many people as they can in the least amount of time, in other words a  crazy a--  lunatic mass murderer. 

 

beto made a good video against trump-- so let  trump broadcast it all over the place.

 

 

 

And what kind of weapon is that??

 

"SCARY" ones that make you SCHITSTAINS piss your diaper???

 

There are NO SUCH THING as an ASSAULT RIFLE that is sold LEGALLY in this country to the public.

 

And it's not a matter of "reason to own". If you live in a FREE NATION, you have a CHOICE TO OWN and one that you goddamn gun grabbers have lost total sight of!!!

 

Like your CHOICE to own a 85" TV if you want to.

 

The REALITY IS, mass shootings are NOT a problem and LAW ABIDING CITIZENS do not commit them.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And now the leftwing propaganda machine is saying the big issue for voters this election is going to be healthcare.

 

Wrong, dumdums, the big issue is still going to be immigration, and you will lose again on that issue. Not to mention a roaring economy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...