drvoke

O'Rourke at Democratic debate: 'Hell yes we're going to take your AR-15s'

Amend the Constitution to specifically address the Second Amendment...

orourkebeto_09122019getty.jpg?itok=jEN2o

...Or run afoul of it - as a subversive Traitor to the Constitution.

Pretty simple and straight forward.

Good Luck.

Ha!

13 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Considering that he has no chance at getting the nomination, getting too worked about what he says is a sign that you are bored, paranoid, or ignorant. 

Eeeeeeegggggg-zactly.

Image result for beto gun show

Yeah, yeah,  WE are not giving up our guns.

When Beto gets in your face, you sing a different tune.

Plus, did it sound like Beto was asking?

It sounded more like 'this is the way it's going to be'.

6 hours ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

No one is going to give up their guns.  That's pie in the sky thinking.

NO ONE is an exaggeration. People who dislike guns that have inherited them, people who have become incapacitated, and a few whose minds have been changed would surely turn in a few guns.

56 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Bernie Sanders fantasizes about rape and thinks women  like rape

The first two-paragraphs in Sanders’ article drew the most controversy:

A man goes home and masturbates his typical fantasy. A woman on her knees, a woman tied up, a woman abused.

A woman enjoys intercourse with her man — as she fantasizes being raped by three men simultaneously.

Sanders was 31 years old at the time he wrote the essay and had just launched his first campaign for Senate, which proved to be the first of several losing campaigns before he became mayor of Burlington nine years later.

This is NOT " what he thinks". At best it is "what he might have thought" years and years ago.

13 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

NO ONE is an exaggeration. People who dislike guns that have inherited them, people who have become incapacitated, and a few whose minds have been changed would surely turn in a few guns.

And you think you'd be safer if a few law abiding citizens' guns were confiscated?  You think criminals will turn theirs in? You think mooslime terrorists are going to turn in their IED belts? Your a bigger moonbatty idiot than I thought, nasty.

4 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

And you think you'd be safer if a few law abiding citizens' guns were confiscated?  You think criminals will turn theirs in? You think mooslime terrorists are going to turn in their IED belts? Your a bigger moonbatty idiot than I thought, nasty.

I did not say that this would make people much safer. Perhaps a small fraction, since guns outlive people and can fall into the hands of criminals.

What I said that the statement NO ONE WOULD TURN IN HIS GUN is inaccurate.

That is what I posted.

And it is TRUE!

Most all-inclusive or all exclusive statements are untrue.

4 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I did not say that this would make people much safer. Perhaps a small fraction, since guns outlive people and can fall into the hands of criminals.

What I said that the statement NO ONE WOULD TURN IN HIS GUN is inaccurate.

That is what I posted.

And it is TRUE!

Most all-inclusive or all exclusive statements are untrue.

I did not say if you thought gun confiscation would "make people much safer". I asked if a few law abiding citizens' guns were confiscated If you thought YOU'd be safer?  There are many lemmings that would walk off a cliff if the government instructed them to. I'd bet you are one of them, nasty.

40 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Not a very sound argument for an American.

Damn good AR-15 salesman, though.

Ha!

1 hour ago, Buffalo said:

I did not say if you thought gun confiscation would "make people much safer". I asked if a few law abiding citizens' guns were confiscated If you thought YOU'd be safer?  There are many lemmings that would walk off a cliff if the government instructed them to. I'd bet you are one of them, nasty.

I COULD me minimally safer, or it would make no difference.

My neighbor, who claimed he slept with a pistol under his pillow died two months ago.

He had a tendency to drink toomany beers and fire off his gun on New Year;s and July 4th.

He said he used live ammo because blanks were too expensive. He did manage to dent the hood of his Jeep when a bullet came down once.

10 hours ago, neue regel said:

Beto will be forgotten but his words will live on. He just handed Trump red meat. Biden will be trying to walk that statement back here in 6 months. 

How can he walk it back when he is on record advocating for the same things?

3 hours ago, drvoke said:

Lmao. That guy would get an absolute beatdown if he got into the face of a 6 year old girl.

4 hours ago, splunch said:

Eeeeeeegggggg-zactly.

Mmmmm he has a lot of support or he wouldn't be in the debates. It's not that we are worried about him specifically....but it is worrying to know he represents a Dem base that does want to disarm the public. 

2 hours ago, duck33 said:

How can he walk it back when he is on record advocating for the same things?

Has Biden said as much too?

46 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Image result for angry beto

"Let me tell you how things are going to be."

Image result for gun confiscation

And you support a motherfu(ker that supports a police state disarming law abiding citizens and the elimination of 2nd amendment rights?   Why do you want to enable criminals?

1 hour ago, Buffalo said:

And you support a motherfu(ker that supports a police state disarming law abiding citizens and the elimination of 2nd amendment rights?   Why do you want to enable criminals?

I have a 9mm and .38 revolver in my house. I am armed. I feel completely  safe from criminals. If you feel you need an assault rifle to stay safe, you have been brainwashed by the NRA.

1 minute ago, Giujo said:

From my cold dead hands and my EMPTY MAGAZINE!!!

Not necessary. You will incur enough financial penalties that you will reevaluate the necessity of owning an assault rifle.

2 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Not necessary. You will incur enough financial penalties that you will reevaluate the necessity of owning an assault rifle.

Uh huh...explain please...(can't wait for this one)

4 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

No one will grab your guns.  It's empty talk.  

Yeah...one court injunction is all it will take... clear-cut case of unconstitutionality... But then again Beto knows this he's so far down in the polls he has to say something ridiculous to get notice just like Castro... Even though he's right however his effort has bombed and come back to bite him in the ass... But that's okay he's a bigger dip$hit than Beto