drvoke

O'Rourke at Democratic debate: 'Hell yes we're going to take your AR-15s'

Image result for O'Rourke at Democratic debate: 'Hell yes we're going to take your AR-15s'

I wonder what Beto means by that? He is tiptoeing around the issue. NOT!

Kiss your boy toys goodbye, cons. Get a pacifier or something.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/orourke-at-democratic-debate-hell-yes-were-going-to-take-your-ar-15s/ar-AAHd7hK?ocid=spartanntp

(Full article at above link)

Former Rep. Beto O'Rourke (D-Texas) defended his proposed mandatory buyback of assault weapons during Thursday's Democratic debate in Houston.

"I am, if it's a weaponed that's designed to kill people on a battlefield. If the high impact, high velocity round shreds everything inside of your body. ... When we see that being used against children," O'Rourke said, asked if he was proposing taking away AR-15's and AK-47's.

"Hell yes we're going to take your AR-15, your AK-47. We're not going to allow it to be used against our fellow Americans anymore," he continued.

O'Rourke, whose home town of El Paso, Texas, was rocked by a mass shooting last month, has pitched gun reform proposals, including the mandatory buyback of assault weapons. Under O'Rourke's plan an individual who did not hand over a banned weapon would be fined.

Lawmakers have been debating potential gun reforms after almost 40 people were killed in mass shootings in Dayton, Ohio, and Texas cities Odessa and El Paso.

O'Rourke, during Thursday night's debate, argued there was potential common ground on a gun buyback program. He referenced a recent trip to Conway, Ark., where he spoke with gun owners who he characterized as willing to give up assault weapons.

"You might be surprised there was some common ground there," he said. "Let's do the right thing but let's bring everyone in America into the conversation."

Image result for ar15 destroyed

6 hours ago, drvoke said:

SMART people don't try to "come take guns away" since the ones that OWN THEM tend to SHOOT YOU for stealing.

You're NOT REAL SMART are you drJOKE???

It's a great line in a debate about guns..

But it's not happening...

6 hours ago, drvoke said:

Image result for O'Rourke at Democratic debate: 'Hell yes we're going to take your AR-15s'

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/orourke-at-democratic-debate-hell-yes-were-going-to-take-your-ar-15s/ar-AAHd7hK?ocid=spartanntp

Former Rep. Beto O'Rourke (D-Texas) defended his proposed mandatory buyback of assault weapons during Thursday's Democratic debate in Houston.

"I am, if it's a weaponed that's designed to kill people on a battlefield. If the high impact, high velocity round shreds everything inside of your body. ... When we see that being used against children," O'Rourke said, asked if he was proposing taking away AR-15's and AK-47's.

"Hell yes we're going to take your AR-15, your AK-47. We're not going to allow it to be used against our fellow Americans anymore," he continued.

O'Rourke, whose home town of El Paso, Texas, was rocked by a mass shooting last month, has pitched gun reform proposals, including the mandatory buyback of assault weapons. Under O'Rourke's plan an individual who did not hand over a banned weapon would be fined.

Lawmakers have been debating potential gun reforms after almost 40 people were killed in mass shootings in Dayton, Ohio, and Texas cities Odessa and El Paso.

O'Rourke, during Thursday night's debate, argued there was potential common ground on a gun buyback program. He referenced a recent trip to Conway, Ark., where he spoke with gun owners who he characterized as willing to give up assault weapons.

"You might be surprised there was some common ground there," he said. "Let's do the right thing but let's bring everyone in America into the conversation."

Until it’s challenged and over ruled by the Supreme Court. Stupid Illinois thought they could make conceal and carry illegal. They lost. 

The National Rifle Association, the nation’s most powerful firearms lobby, is opposed to background checks, and has pressured Trump against supporting them. The NRA spent $30 million to support Trump during the 2016 campaign.

13 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Hell no you're NOT.

And he'll be forever forgotten in a few months.

Beto will be forgotten but his words will live on. He just handed Trump red meat. Biden will be trying to walk that statement back here in 6 months. 

Think of it...

Forcing you to buy insurance...

Confiscate your guns....

Healthcare for illegals....

Reparations for blacks...

go ahead Dems..

Run on it

7 minutes ago, benson13 said:

The National Rifle Association, the nation’s most powerful firearms lobby, is opposed to background checks, and has pressured Trump against supporting them. The NRA spent $30 million to support Trump during the 2016 campaign.

LOL! The many titted empress outspent trumpy near;y 2 to 1 in 2016. What the NRA gave to trumpy in 2016 was peanuts compared to the corporate (some of America's mosrt hated I might add) donations to the many titted empress. 

Screen Shot 2015-02-06 at 11.58.45 AM

It's worth noting that a majority of the remaining Clinton donors that do not appear in the Harris Poll ranking are either Wall Street banks or lobbying firms, institutions that have some of the worst favorability ratings in the country.

2 hours ago, neue regel said:

Beto will be forgotten but his words will live on. He just handed Trump red meat. Biden will be trying to walk that statement back here in 6 months. 

Texas is deeply ashamed of Beto.

We will gladly sell him for one peso.....to any other state who wishes to claim him.       😎

8 hours ago, drvoke said:

I Beto he drops out long before Iowa. I Beto when asked if Democrats plan to substantially raise taxes, if they are honest like Beto, they will never win a National election. 

9 hours ago, drvoke said:

Out of my COLD DEAD Hand !  IF he can DO IT at ALL !!

Yep we be gonna a take your pussy war guns so please shoot back and we will execute you losers

you pushiest wont shoot back

Beto O'Rourke fantasizes about vehicular homicide. 

“One day, as I was driving home from work, I noticed two children crossing the street. They were happy, happy to be free from their troubles. This happiness was mine by right. I had earned it in my dream. As I neared the young ones, I put all my weight on my right foot, keeping the accelerator pedal on the floor until I heard the crashing of the two children on the hood, and then the sharp cry of pain from one of the two. I was so fascinated for a moment, that when after I had stopped my vehicle, I just sat in a daze, sweet visions filling my head.”    author - Beto O'Rourke

"""My fake Wetback Jew ass is coming to drain cocks....lots of cocks...im desperate for cock...

I will take all your cocks.....cocked and loaded"""""""

Beto is one of the biggest Idiots on that whole team. The guys hilarious.

See the source image

1 hour ago, harryramar said:

Yep we be gonna a take your pussy war guns so please shoot back and we will execute you losers

you pushiest wont shoot back

"WE", who the hell is we, hairlip? You got a mouse in your pocket or does thought of you and pretend to be messkin boy, beto, going door to door trying to confiscate lawful gun owners firearms or executing those that resist get you excited? Idiot!

1 hour ago, NeoConvict said:

Beto O'Rourke fantasizes about vehicular homicide. 

“One day, as I was driving home from work, I noticed two children crossing the street. They were happy, happy to be free from their troubles. This happiness was mine by right. I had earned it in my dream. As I neared the young ones, I put all my weight on my right foot, keeping the accelerator pedal on the floor until I heard the crashing of the two children on the hood, and then the sharp cry of pain from one of the two. I was so fascinated for a moment, that when after I had stopped my vehicle, I just sat in a daze, sweet visions filling my head.”    author - Beto O'Rourke

Bernie Sanders fantasizes about rape and thinks women  like rape

The first two-paragraphs in Sanders’ article drew the most controversy:

A man goes home and masturbates his typical fantasy. A woman on her knees, a woman tied up, a woman abused.

A woman enjoys intercourse with her man — as she fantasizes being raped by three men simultaneously.

Sanders was 31 years old at the time he wrote the essay and had just launched his first campaign for Senate, which proved to be the first of several losing campaigns before he became mayor of Burlington nine years later.

4 hours ago, neue regel said:

True

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

Bernie Sanders fantasizes about rape and thinks women  like rape

The first two-paragraphs in Sanders’ article drew the most controversy:

A man goes home and masturbates his typical fantasy. A woman on her knees, a woman tied up, a woman abused.

A woman enjoys intercourse with her man — as she fantasizes being raped by three men simultaneously.

Sanders was 31 years old at the time he wrote the essay and had just launched his first campaign for Senate, which proved to be the first of several losing campaigns before he became mayor of Burlington nine years later.

He's not wrong.😎