Giujo

The Thursday night democratic debate is done

And here's my analysis and observations. Somebody in the Democratic National Convention apparently spank all of these candidates for throwing Barack Obama under the bus in the last debate because tonight we were falling over themselves praising Obama for just about everything he ever did. I find that laughable in disingenuous to the nth degree.

And now for the performances... Castro really Bad worded up going after Biden and his problem with his memory. Not that he was being untrue but apparently he was being true to form as a vicious vindictive little prickk. My prediction is he will be the next one to have two bow out of this race...Followed by Mr. Yang,  he's an empty suit. And Amy Klobuchar is circling the drain... Talk about low energy she makes Biden look like he's on cocaine. And what the hell what's up with Kamala Harris... I swear that she was high as a kite. Probably smoking some of that ganja. And Leslie Joe Biden... he had a strong start but dropped like a stone towards the end. One of the symptoms of Alzheimer's is called Sundowners syndrome. In the early stages of Alzheimer's victims usually experience the situation where in the beginning of the day they're doing pretty good but by the end of the day we're having problems that affect their memory and other abilities... So-called Sundowners syndrome... I think that's exactly what we saw towards the end of the debate. So my prediction still stands from the first debate, Elizabeth Warren will be the nominee for the Democratic Party and you lose horribly to Donald Trump.

16 minutes ago, Giujo said:

And here's my analysis and observations. Somebody in the Democratic National Convention apparently spank all of these candidates for throwing Barack Obama under the bus in the last debate because tonight we were falling over themselves praising Obama for just about everything he ever did. I find that laughable in disingenuous to the nth degree.

And now for the performances... Castro really Bad worded up going after Biden and his problem with his memory. Not that he was being untrue but apparently he was being true to form as a vicious vindictive little prickk. My prediction is he will be the next one to have two bow out of this race...Followed by Mr. Yang,  he's an empty suit. And Amy Klobuchar is circling the drain... Talk about low energy she makes Biden look like he's on cocaine. And what the hell what's up with Kamala Harris... I swear that she was high as a kite. Probably smoking some of that ganja. And Leslie Joe Biden... he had a strong start but dropped like a stone towards the end. One of the symptoms of Alzheimer's is called Sundowners syndrome. In the early stages of Alzheimer's victims usually experience the situation where in the beginning of the day they're doing pretty good but by the end of the day we're having problems that affect their memory and other abilities... So-called Sundowners syndrome... I think that's exactly what we saw towards the end of the debate. So my prediction still stands from the first debate, Elizabeth Warren will be the nominee for the Democratic Party and you lose horribly to Donald Trump.

Great minds think alike.

I concur.....100%.

Good report, G-dog !!          😊

1 hour ago, Giujo said:

I did not watch it, my T.V. hates displaying stupid as much as i hate to watch it. Sounds like you survived the stupid of the Dummyrats, I applaud your ability to watch that many ignorant fools talk to each other for 3 hours.

12 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Great minds think alike.

I concur.....100%.

Good report, G-dog !!          😊

U got it!👍

1 minute ago, 123urout said:

I did not watch it, my T.V. hates displaying stupid as much as i hate to watch it. Sounds like you survived the stupid of the Dummyrats, I applaud your ability to watch that many ignorant fools talk to each other for 3 hours.

LOL... the trick is 2 martinis and some popcorn.

56 minutes ago, Giujo said:

LOL... the trick is 2 martinis and some popcorn.

LOL, I applaud you sir!

4 minutes ago, 123urout said:

LOL, I applaud you sir!

yes... I always adhere to the adage of only two martinis because like breasts on women one is not enough but three is too many!

58 minutes ago, Giujo said:

yes... I always adhere to the adage of only two martinis because like breasts on women what is not enough but three is too many!

LOL, I did happen to catch some spin room, brett ask that filth whore Klobachur "or whatever the fools name is" why she tweeted on friday that some Demorat whore would have won the Georgia election ( I think it was that one they were talking about) If they would have counted the disputed 53000 votes.Brett said that the guy that won ,won by 54100 votes.then she went into some kinda gibberish talk as her head spun. these fkn  Dummyrats are the most ignorant lying pukes of humans i have ever witnessed, worse than any 5 year old that thinks he can lie and get away with it.

41 minutes ago, Hankk said:

was warren yelling 2 cents over and over?

LOL...YES!

6 minutes ago, 123urout said:

LOL, I did happen to catch some spin room, brett ask that filth whore Klobachur "or whatever the fools name is" why she tweeted on friday that some Demorat whore would have won the Georgia election ( I think it was that one they were talking about) If they would have counted the disputed 53000 votes.Brett said that the guy that won ,won by 54100 votes.then she went into some kinda gibberish talk as her head spun. these fkn  Dummyrats are the most ignorant lying pukes of humans i have ever witnessed, worse than any 5 year old that thinks he can lie and get away with it.

Yeah I didn't watch the spin room or turn it off right after the last question... I can only take so much abuse. And the vodka martini was starting to wear off anyhow.

56 minutes ago, Giujo said:

Yeah I didn't watch the spin room or turn it off right after the last question... I can only take so much abuse. And the vodka martini was starting to wear off anyhow.

Totally understand! Thanks for the report and taking one for the team!

56 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

There was a "debate" tonight? Darn, guess I missed it...

Your brain will thank you for missing that band of complete imbeciles spewing ignorance for 3 hours.

Oops... I forgot something probably cuz it's not that memorable but I heard tonight on the stage as we have heard in the past Democrats accused President Trump running the country like a game show... And then we have mr. Yang promising to pick 10 Americans and pay them $12,000 $1,000 a month for the next year and then have them tell us how that money is change their life... If that's not like a game show I don't know what is... and Beto O'Rourke appears as though he's sucking around for a VP slot if Biden  actually becomes the nominee ... and funny thing not one of them mention the word impeachment I wonder why? These silly Looney leftists!

57 minutes ago, Giujo said:

Oops... I forgot something probably cuz it's not that memorable but I heard tonight on the stage as we have heard in the past Democrats accused President Trump running the country like a game show... And then we have mr. Yang promising to pick 10 Americans and pay them $12,000 $1,000 a month for the next year and then have them tell us how that money is change their life... If that's not like a game show I don't know what is... These silly Looney leftists!

Dummyrats are a game show, they worshiped that fkn moron Obama, that fool had never done anything in his life but live off of government funds.His parent were too pathetic to raise him so his white grandparents did,he called them racist. I could go on for hours just how pathetic and wrong these damn fool Demonrats are.

6 hours ago, 123urout said:

Dummyrats are a game show, they worshiped that fkn moron Obama, that fool had never done anything in his life but live off of government funds.His parent were too pathetic to raise him so his white grandparents did,he called them racist. I could go on for hours just how pathetic and wrong these damn fool Demonrats are.

Yup...they worshipped the king of the entitlement mentality.

24 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Didn’t watch 

Yeah well putting it on a night when there's an NFL game was probably not the best idea Democrats ever had.

You know what I didn't hear at the debates last night? Anyone talking about the economy and jobs... Again, I wonder why?

1 hour ago, Giujo said:

Yeah well putting it on a night when there's an NFL game was probably not the best idea Democrats ever had.

Not watching nfl neither should you 

4 hours ago, king of the county said:

Not watching nfl neither should you 

Yeah I didn't ...I watched the hole debate.. I was speaking of other people like Democratic voters

The Democrats have their eyes on that pot of money that employers pay for health insurance and write off. They want to turn that into taxable income on the employee. That's a big IF, the employer turns that money into wages for the employee.

Just for fun, looked up what that would mean for us:

$21,000 added to taxable income state and federal.

Just now, JoeAverage said:

The Democrats have their eyes on that pot of money that employers pay for health insurance and write off. They want to turn that into taxable income on the employee. That's a big IF, the employer turns that money into wages for the employee.

Just for fun, looked up what that would mean for us:

$21,000 added to taxable income state and federal.

Health Insurance is a scam. Eliminate it. Just pay for Health Care.

3 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Health Insurance is a scam. Eliminate it. Just pay for Health Care.

Easier said than done.

It all boils down to who is going to pay.