Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
benson13

This'll make the rednecks happy...Trump administration to drop Obama-era water protection rule

Recommended Posts

(AP) — The Trump administration plans to revoke an Obama-era regulation that provided federal protection to many U.S. wetlands and streams, according to two Environmental Protection Agency officials with knowledge of the plan.

The rule defined which waterways are subject to federal regulation. The administration plans to replace it with its own version, according to the officials, who were not authorized to speak publicly about the decision and spoke on the condition of anonymity.

 

EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler and Assistant Secretary of the Army for Civil Works R.D. James scheduled a news conference for later Thursday.

 

The action is the latest in a series of Trump administration moves to roll back environmental protections put into place under former President Barack Obama.

 

Farmers, homebuilders and other business interests have pushed for repeal of the clean water rule, saying it has harmed economic development and violates property rights.

 

But environmentalists say the move would leave millions of Americans with less safe drinking water and damage wetlands that prevent flooding.

 

The Natural Resources Defense Council said the Trump administration's action would be challenged in court.

 

"The Clean Water Rule represented solid science and smart public policy," it said in a statement. "Where it has been enforced, it has protected important waterways and wetlands, providing certainty to all stakeholders."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the 70's and 80's water was spoiled, the air was grey, exhausts were nasty, and today, THANKS TO REGULATIONS, we have cleaner air and water, even diesel can exhaust invisible gases nowadays. We need to keep doing what has worked and focus on improving, not dismantling as the gop ALWAYS DOES.

 

 

How long before trump Child reverses the ban on lead in paint??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, benson13 said:

 

crybaby2.jpg

 

 

It was a Communist overreach.

 

erase-obama1.jpg

 

Ha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Back to "Navigable Waterways..."

 

lmn8LsO.jpg

 

Ha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Federal Government - can no longer regulate my property...

 

LGSPjPm.jpg

 

...simply because a puddle forms on it when it rains.

 

Ha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RussianDisinformation said:

Putin is a fag.

 

Obviously.

 

obama-twerking-putin1.jpg

 

Ha!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who needs clean air and water?...everyone knows the earth is flat and that clean air and water are way overrated...just ask any RepubliKLAN

 

 

and a Special Thanks to Untitled/leftwinger and ""the boys" staying home Election Day or not voting for the Dem Candidate allowing this POS into the WH and party into the SC for the next 30-40 years

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, benson13 said:

In the 70's and 80's water was spoiled, the air was grey, exhausts were nasty, and today, THANKS TO REGULATIONS, we have cleaner air and water, even diesel can exhaust invisible gases nowadays. We need to keep doing what has worked and focus on improving, not dismantling as the gop ALWAYS DOES.

 

 

How long before trump Child reverses the ban on lead in paint??

 

The good thing is, states will react and the South will remain polluted and more of them will die of cancer. The smart people there will use water filters. States will sue other states whose streams run into their land. Do you think maybe environmentalists will sniper some of the polluters?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People who think they are "conservative" favor anything that increases profits for big businesses, because they're fooled into thinking huge wealthy businesses are all honest and efficient and Good.  So they'll dump all over old school conservative principles of protecting the economy and environment for the long term in their mad scramble to suck some big business ass.

 

I think they're imagining that Mitch McConnell will knock on their door one day and give them a great job as a reward for being such a great hard working rugged individualist...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RussianDisinformation said:

 

The good thing is, states will react and the South will remain polluted and more of them will die of cancer. The smart people there will use water filters. States will sue other states whose streams run into their land. Do you think maybe environmentalists will sniper some of the polluters?

 

If those tears all y'all are cryin' over this... landed on your own private property?

(yes, fantasize about owning property)

 

...the Democrat National Socialist Obammunist Regime would have been able to then regulate it.

 

Think about that.

 

Ha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

""The good thing is, states will react and the South will remain polluted and more of them will die of cancer""

 

 

I've lived on several Mud Holes they call Lakes in the south....you can smell them...and your boat ALWAYS has a dark brown ring around it, disgusting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Back to "Navigable Waterways..."

 

file.php?40,file=226480,filename=873598.

 

Ha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Blue Devil said:

 

If those tears all y'all are cryin' over this... landed on your own private property?

(yes, fantasize about owning property)

 

...the Democrat National Socialist Obammunist Regime would have been able to then regulate it.

 

Think about that.

 

Ha!

You stupid fuck. Have you ever heard of ground water contamination? If you are on a well I hope your neighbors poison it and I hope your death is long and painful.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

You stupid fuck. Have you ever heard of ground water contamination? If you are on a well I hope your neighbors poison it and I hope your death is long and painful.  

 

Keep your diaper dry, little one.

 

This is about the Democrat National Socialist Obammunist Regime overreach.

 

Nothing more.

 

1a46d5eb6cf086a781b310fc91e45171.jpg

 

Ha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, benson13 said:

 

""The good thing is, states will react and the South will remain polluted and more of them will die of cancer""

 

 

I've lived on several Mud Holes they call Lakes in the south....you can smell them...and your boat ALWAYS has a dark brown ring around it, disgusting

Many Southerners are like irresponsible children They don't care about the rights of others or future generations. I am glad they die sooner.  Let's help them die sooner.  

 

I know of a woman who had a fat nasty husband who smoked and ate like a pig.  Finally she have up and decided to enable his smoking and gluttony. He died a cardiac cripple and had several diabetic amputations before that. Let's enable these swine.

AcbdU7AI6WixZ23qSDSdIDT0eDlKiOFhf4kxP28c35U.png?s=5621a5410d813dc16230214727a50ccfff037abe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Many Southerners are like irresponsible children"

 

 

 

they don't know any better....why do you think the gop zeroes in on them for easy Votes...I don't understand why the Northern States have to keep Subsidizing the azzholes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

Many Southerners are like irresponsible children They don't care about the rights of others or future generations. I am glad they die sooner.  Let's help them die sooner.  

 

I know of a woman who had a fat nasty husband who smoked and ate like a pig.  Finally she have up and decided to enable his smoking and gluttony. He died a cardiac cripple and had several diabetic amputations before that. Let's enable these swine.

 

More obfuscation from the diapered one.

 

The EPA can no longer regulate Private Property - just because it gets wet when it rains.

 

Mt+Rushmore+Trump.jpg

 

Ha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

You stupid fuck. Have you ever heard of ground water contamination? If you are on a well I hope your neighbors poison it and I hope your death is long and painful.  

 

afb090919dAPR20190909044508.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Blue Devil said:

 

Obviously.

 

obama-twerking-putin1.jpg

 

Ha!

 

 

I got a 7 day ban from facebook with that picture!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...