Sign in to follow this  
SixShooter

BIG United States Supreme Court WIN for the Border on Asylum!

2 hours ago, splunch said:

Is anyone really this dumb?  Are you people really this dumb?  Come on...be serious.

7-2, the Supreme Court agrees with me and not you.

Are you really that dumb? As dumb as Ginsburg and Sotomayor?

Why yes, yes you are.

1 hour ago, splunch said:
2 hours ago, superds77 said:

How I define an "activist judge" is one that limits legislation or regulation on whether they agree rather than if said law/regulation is constitutional. Which in this example, was EXACTLY what was happening with the original 9th circuit ruling.

Right.  Whether or not you agree with it, of course, is how you can tell if it is constitutional or not.  Got it.

Sure, nobody knows the universe isn't 6,000 years old...  Good one!

You are a real piece of work young lady.

First of all, the SCOTUS made this decision and will make the future decision clarifying that the 9th circuit was out of line on this decision. This has nothing to do with whether I agree with it or not.

Where did I say that "nobody knows the universe isn't 6,000 years old"? (Psst, I didn't). Yet more straw.

Comprehension is not your strong suit. Is English your second language?

2 minutes ago, superds77 said:

First of all, the SCOTUS made this decision and will make the future decision clarifying that the 9th circuit was out of line on this decision. This has nothing to do with whether I agree with it or not.

If the Supreme Court upheld the ban you'd have called THEM activists.  "Activists" is just code for "I don't like it therefore it's unconstitutional".