Sign in to follow this  
SixShooter

BIG United States Supreme Court WIN for the Border on Asylum!

On Wednesday the Supreme Court handed down a scathing rebuke to liberal activist judges everywhere, that no longer can libtard activists run to their pet judges and get rulings from some faggot judge in San Fransissyco that applies to Americans everywhere. Yes, the case centered on Trump's asylum limitations, which is a big win in and of itself, but the larger effect is that of FINALLY ENDING liberal judicial activism.

WINNING!!

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2019/09/11/trump-asylum-change-ruling-blocked-9th-circuit-court/

2 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

On Wednesday the Supreme Court handed down a scathing rebuke to liberal activist judges everywhere, that no longer can libtard activists run to their pet judges and get rulings from some faggot judge in San Fransissyco that applies to Americans everywhere. Yes, the case centered on Trump's asylum limitations, which is a big win in and of itself, but the larger effect is that of FINALLY ENDING liberal judicial activism.

WINNING!!

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2019/09/11/trump-asylum-change-ruling-blocked-9th-circuit-court/

This is GREAT news, but I don't think this will be "FINALLY ENDING liberal judicial activism, unfortunately. Although with the additions of new judges to the SCOTUS and the 9th District as well as all of the others things seem to be trending in a good direction with regard to judicial activism.

10 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Yes, the case centered on Trump's asylum limitations, which is a big win in and of itself, but the larger effect is that of FINALLY ENDING liberal judicial activism.

This was insane.   Blocking Trump’s actions we knew were legal, and the libs cheered.  Why did it take so long?

6 minutes ago, superds77 said:

This is GREAT news, but I don't think this will be "FINALLY ENDING liberal judicial activism, unfortunately. Although with the additions of new judges to the SCOTUS and the 9th District as well as all of the others things seem to be trending in a good direction with regard to judicial activism.

Their "activism" is about over since the Appeals courts are where Trump is shining.

He has appointed and confirmed over 150 judges to the Federal Courts already and probably another 50-60 pending approval by the Senate.

The court is going to be reshaped pretty well after he leaves in 2025.

The decision was entirely based on disallowing local federal district judges from implementing sweeping nationwide rulings based on their political bias:

The dramatic change to the American asylum system had been announced earlier in the summer but was fully or partly blocked several times before Wednesday. In late July, Judge Jon Tigar of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California issued an injunction blocking the policy nationwide. But in August, the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals weighed in and limited the scope of Tigar's injunction, allowing the administration to implement the rule in New Mexico and Texas, but not in California and Arizona, two border states within the 9th Circuit's jurisdiction. 

On Monday, Tigar restored a nationwide injunction, prohibiting officials from implementing the policy anywhere along the border. Later this week, however, the Ninth Circuit blocked Tigar's second injunction and said its previous decision stood, meaning that the administration could once again implement the policy in New Mexico and Texas.  

Through its ruling on Wednesday, the Supreme Court delayed both of Tigar's injunctions while the legal challenge to the policy continues in court. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-asylum-ban-supreme-court-rules-administration-can-enforce-controversial-immigration-regulation-2019-09-11/

10 minutes ago, superds77 said:

I think the ruling was ENTIRELY about individual federal judges making sweeping national policy. It may not END liberal activism immediately, but it bodes well for future liberal efforts to use the bench to shape policy, and it should give pause to those considering such actions.

3 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

think the ruling was ENTIRELY about individual federal judges making sweeping national policy.

These judges should be impeached for endangering the country.

14 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

Their "activism" is about over since the Appeals courts are where Trump is shining.

He has appointed and confirmed over 150 judges to the Federal Courts already and probably another 50-60 pending approval by the Senate.

The court is going to be reshaped pretty well after he leaves in 2025.

+10 !!!

This may be Trump's greatest legacy.

2 Supreme Court Judges and 150-200 federal judges appointed.

Ruth Bader is on her last leg.  I don't think she has 5 more years.

That would mean 3 Judges on the Supreme Court for the next 30yrs.     😎

Just now, Taipan said:

This may be Trump's greatest legacy.

2 Supreme Court Judges and 150-200 federal judges appointed.

Trump saved the country by winning in 2016.

we were close the being lost forever 

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

I think you are 100% right.

It was sooooo close,

Good am, Elton.    

Have a good day.        🙂

16 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

This, x100

Funny no libs want to discuss this topic. LMFAO

C'mon, benson, we need some stupid cartoons about how the federal judiciary is going to be rock-solid conservative for the rest of our lives, and your days of liberal judicial activism are over! :lol:

43 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Funny no libs want to discuss this topic. LMFAO

I remember when the  libs were  laughing and cheering as these  judges kept blocking  Trump's  policies  on  national security.  Then  he kep winning in the  SCOTUS and they were silent.

They are silent now as this is the  final  nail in coffin of  judicial activism on national security.

Who were these  judges to go against  clear  Presidential authority?

4 minutes ago, splunch said:

Is anyone really this dumb?  Are you people really this dumb?  Come on...be serious.

Your crying - sounds like questioning gibberish.

Ha!!

2 minutes ago, splunch said:

Deerrrr!!!  I don't like what the judge says soze he's an activust!!!  Damn them activusts!!!

Border Security - is Federal Jurisdiction.

imam barbie Davis-Soetoro set that precedent.

Ha!

Damn them activusts!!!  Damn them!  I'll bet he was a negro, too!! And probably has him a collij degreee!!!  Damn activusts!

47 minutes ago, splunch said:

Deerrrr!!!  I don't like what the judge says soze he's an activust!!!  Damn them activusts!!!

You like straw.....men that is.

15 minutes ago, superds77 said:

Yeah.  I made all that up.  There ain't none o' them ignert types around here.

30 minutes ago, splunch said:
46 minutes ago, superds77 said:

Yeah.  I made all that up.  There ain't none o' them ignert types around here.

How I define an "activist judge" is one that limits legislation or regulation on whether they agree rather than if said law/regulation is constitutional. Which in this example, was EXACTLY what was happening with the original 9th circuit ruling.

32 minutes ago, splunch said:
48 minutes ago, superds77 said:

How old is the universe again?

I don't know, and neither do you or anyone else.

7 hours ago, SixShooter said:

WINNING!!

Yes, AWESOME news!

10 minutes ago, superds77 said:

How I define an "activist judge" is one that limits legislation or regulation on whether they agree rather than if said law/regulation is constitutional. Which in this example, was EXACTLY what was happening with the original 9th circuit ruling.

Right.  Whether or not you agree with it, of course, is how you can tell if it is constitutional or not.  Got it.

Sure, nobody knows the universe isn't 6,000 years old...  Good one!