Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix68

Pence Family Cost U.S. Taxpayers $600,000 For The Limos, Alone!!!

Pence Family Cost U.S. Taxpayers $600,000

For The Limos, Alone!!!

September 10, 2019

"Afterward, the Pence family, which included the vice president’s wife-mother, sister, and mother, loaded up for a trip to Ireland, where the Pence family immigrated from several generations ago. Although he was there to meet with Irish leaders and he was technically there on official United States business, Pence and his family opted to stay on the opposite side of the country, to be near the hometown of Pence’s great-great-grandpappy, which also happened to be conveniently located near the once struggling Trump International Golf Links & Hotel in DoonbegOh, what a time they had! They saw a pub! They walked down the main street to the pub, which is owned by a distant cousin of Pence’s, with an entourage of limousines behind them, waving to the roughly half-dozen people who turned out to see them.

Now we learn that the travel back and forth from Dublin to Doonbeg, where the Pence family spent two nights at Trumps hotel, were quite costly for American taxpayers. CREW obtained the contracts from the State Department and learned that taxpayers ponied up $599,454.36 just for the limousines used to ferry the Pence family back and forth across Ireland.

And for the record, the Doonbeg stay wasnt the first time Mike Pence has directly helped Donald Trump’s bottom line."

49 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

Man that’s $600,000 in food stamps worthless dope smoking progressives got robbed out of! Grab the pitchforks!!!!

or some work on a highway.

2 minutes ago, benson13 said:

I feel sooooo much love and trust for this admin

Nobody cares what some drug addled welfare dreg thinks about anything. 

Get a job, mooch. 

4 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

Man that’s $600,000 in food stamps worthless dope smoking progressives got robbed out of! Grab the pitchforks!!!!

Told on yerself again.

2 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

Nobody cares what some drug addled welfare dreg thinks about anything. 

Get a job, mooch. 

^^^ here 24/7. telling on himself^^^

17 minutes ago, benson13 said:

the """conservatives"""

DOUBLING THE DEFICIT AFTER INHERITING A GREAT ECONOMY

You never said a PEEP when your kneeger god was running $1.5 TRILLION deficits.

YOU only "blamed Republicans", but it was DHUMOSCHITS doing the spending on ALL SIDES of Congress and the White House.

6 hours ago, Phoenix68 said:

Now we learn that the travel back and forth from Dublin to Doonbeg, where the Pence family spent two nights at Trumps hotel, were quite costly for American taxpayers. CREW obtained the contracts from the State Department and learned that taxpayers ponied up $599,454.36 just for the limousines used to ferry the Pence family back and forth across Ireland.

If true, this certainly seems excessive.

My BS sensor seems to be picking something up on this assertion. I could be wrong but this doesn't ,make sense. Two days? $600k? JUST for the limos? Seems fishy.

42 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

I’m working, bitch. 😂

That's fukking HILARIOUS!!!  I certainly feel sorry for anybody under your "care".

Pince is a retarded drunk albino inbred handing out your money, trump couldn't afford a ni99er with a wheelbarrow to tote his fat ass around.

1 hour ago, fishhead said:

That's fukking HILARIOUS!!!  I certainly feel sorry for anybody under your "care".

Well, since I don’t “care for anyone” that shouldn’t be an issue.....

8 hours ago, Phoenix68 said:

Everyone would be a limo driver if you could earn $600,000 shuttling around 4 or 5 people.  Hell, I'd take them back and forth across the U.S. for that price.

The story sounds fake.  I'm more concerned with the price gouging than anything else.

They could have BOUGHT the damned limo for that price.\

The capital of Ireland is Dubli8n,knot some goddamned golf course over 100miles away.

Trump and Pence are CORRUPT.

16 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

They could have BOUGHT the damned limo for that price.\

The capital of Ireland is Dubli8n,knot some goddamned golf course over 100miles away.

Trump and Pence are CORRUPT.

If the story is true, and I doubt it is, maybe one of your reporters could ask your President if this was a "good deal"?  Honestly I don't know the rate for hauling around foreign dignitaries.  Could be as high as $600,000.  Seems high to me.  You leftists should look into this more.

BTW, Pence isn't the first, nor will he be the last politician to say, "well as long as I'm here..." .  Without knowing the cost to drive him and his family around in a limo in Dublin for two days, which could have cost U.S. taxpayers more than $600,000, Pence potentially could have saved U.S. taxpayers money.  Did you ever think about that? 

14 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Do you suggest they ride around in beaters? 

I suggest that the effing VP stay in a hotel in Dublin and NOT piss away $600,000 on long limo rides.