leftwinger

Water found in atmosphere of planet beyond our solar system

LONDON (Reuters) - Scientists for the first time have detected water in the atmosphere of an Earth-like planet orbiting a distant star, evidence that a key ingredient for life exists beyond our solar system, according to a study published on Wednesday.

Water vapor was found in the atmosphere of K2-18b, one of hundreds of “super-Earths” - worlds ranging in size between Earth and Neptune - documented in a growing new field of astronomy devoted to the exploration of so-called exoplanets elsewhere in the Milky Way galaxy.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-science-astronomy-water/water-found-in-atmosphere-of-planet-beyond-our-solar-system-idUSKCN1VW2TJ

Sounds good to me. I'm moving.

1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

LONDON (Reuters) - Scientists for the first time have detected water in the atmosphere of an Earth-like planet orbiting a distant star, evidence that a key ingredient for life exists beyond our solar system, according to a study published on Wednesday.

Water vapor was found in the atmosphere of K2-18b, one of hundreds of “super-Earths” - worlds ranging in size between Earth and Neptune - documented in a growing new field of astronomy devoted to the exploration of so-called exoplanets elsewhere in the Milky Way galaxy.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-science-astronomy-water/water-found-in-atmosphere-of-planet-beyond-our-solar-system-idUSKCN1VW2TJ

take all the rest of the liberal asswipes with you!!!

HAHAHA!

You just lap it right up don't you. As long as it has "Scientists" in the sentence you will take it as gospel. 

Tell me son.....HOW did they detect this water? Article is of course silent on that point. 

Just now, kfools said:

HAHAHA!

You just lap it right up don't you. As long as it has "Scientists" in the sentence you will take it as gospel. 

Tell me son.....HOW did they detect this water? Article is of course silent on that point. 

Not sure where you're coming from. Everything science story is false?!

Not sure where you're coming from. Everything science story is false?!

99% is Bull shi t. 

Especially when it comes to space. 

12 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Start packing  .  .  .   you and all the retarded  as sholes  like you !

WATCH OUT  though  .  .  .  if you change your mind we'll kick your sorry ass outa this atmosphere  .  .  .  to greener pastures !

13 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

ok

Wow...I am astounded by the anti-science trumpoid morons...

1 minute ago, spotdogg said:

Wow...I am astounded by the anti-science trumpoid morons...

It's too weird to take seriously. 

15 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

It's too weird to take seriously. 

It is just too bizarre...I do not understand such thought patterns...

Just now, spotdogg said:

It is just too bizarre...I do not understand such thought patterns...

Formal skepticism. They thing they're profound by doubting the truth of everything.

33 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

That's nice, we should launch many rockets to explore more. Oh wait! launching rockets would create much pollution and co2.

48 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

You'll fit right in with all the space people...that might be there.

Hey republicans.    Just think of the possibilities.   If we actually did find a planet similar to earth, just think of the fun you'd have making it inhabitable.   Let's not even let our minds wander to animals that might be there to kill.   

It makes some of you positively giddy with excitement doesn't it?  

1 minute ago, Mindy09 said:

Hey republicans.    Just think of the possibilities.   If we actually did find a planet similar to earth, just think of the fun you'd have making it inhabitable.   Let's not even let our minds wander to animals that might be there to kill.   

I wish all the gun nuts would move there.

Just now, leftwinger said:

They should take Texas and Florida with them.

By the time we are able to move anywhere we will have phasers and they would not have a stun setting, stun is for pussies.

The only planet we have is this one  .  .  .  and we fukked it up real good  .  .  .  irreversibly !

All talks of other  "habitable"  planets are for the gullible !

Probably part of a conspiracy to destroy the human race, together with life as we've known it !

There's no "second chance" !

This is the one chance we had  .  .  .  and we blew it !

End of the story !

1 hour ago, kfools said:

HAHAHA!

Yeah, actually it did mention the process. 

1 minute ago, theLion said:

Yeah, actually it did mention the process. 

You are wrong to expect him to base his opinions on knowledge. He's allowed to have uninformed opinions.

3 hours ago, Duck615 said:

take all the rest of the liberal asswipes with you!!!

2 hours ago, Mindy09 said:

3 hours ago, leftwinger said:

I doubt you'll be able to beat a RubberDucky615 to water.

2 hours ago, Mindy09 said:

They should take Texas and Florida with them.

Would you mind if we seceded?  

And took half of the marriage property, and half of the money with us?

I have been divorced 3 times. I know how to do it "war-like".....or peaceful.

What is your taste du jour?         🙂

4 hours ago, leftwinger said:

Please do. One less welfare recipient. 

1 hour ago, Taipan said:

Would you mind if we seceded?  

And took half of the marriage property, and half of the money with us?

I have been divorced 3 times. I know how to do it "war-like".....or peaceful.

What is your taste du jour?         🙂

You asked the wrong person that question since I don't care what you take.   The only things I keep are the animals and the books.  

Bye-bye now.    🍸