Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
EmperorTrump2020

Does the value of our government programs rise to value we pay into it?

Recommended Posts

There is no such thing as a tax break, just relative levels of government confiscation.  My contention is that government programs are largely useless and run by incompetents.  Still, I am not an anarchist and I know there are a few things a government is good for.  So my question is, is the value of our government enough to justify what we pay into it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, EmperorTrump2020 said:

There is no such thing as a tax break, just relative levels of government confiscation.  My contention is that government programs are largely useless and run by incompetents.  Still, I am not an anarchist and I know there are a few things a government is good for.  So my question is, is the value of our government enough to justify what we pay into it? 

 

Yes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In my opinion most Government programs are fraught with waste and designed to never accomplish the goal. So no, most Government programs do not justify the taxes we pay into it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

 

Yes. 

 

Why can't the Dems support their own tribe?

Why can't the Dems have their own social programs, and leave the rest of us out?  

Why can't the Dems support themselves like the strong, smart, dusty, cowboys of Texas do? 

Because the Dems are weak and lazy.  The Dems want free money from the gov.  😯

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EmperorTrump2020 said:

There is no such thing as a tax break, just relative levels of government confiscation.

 

Yeah....sure....relative.

 

underemployment

 

 

large_2214_8fe9b.jpg

 

 

 

1*DbOZJdOMIUC60NhlG7Gkgg.jpeg

FIGHT CA$H-ADDICTION, NOW!!!

 

Quote

Raise Taxes On The Wealthie$t American$!!!

 

"Prior to the Reagan administration and trickle down economics, ultra-wealthy Americans paid a 70 percent tax on all income over $218,000.

According to Americans for Tax Fairness, between 1936 and 1980, the top marginal rate was at least 70 percent. The top rate was 90 percent or more from 1951 to 1963. Economic growth was often better when taxes were higher on the rich than when they were lower.

The Center on Budget and Policy Priorities reports that jobs were created at a faster pace in the years following tax increases on the wealthy under Presidents Clinton and Obama, than in the aftermath of high-income tax cuts under President George W. Bush."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EmperorTrump2020 said:

There is no such thing as a tax break, just relative levels of government confiscation.  My contention is that government programs are largely useless and run by incompetents.  Still, I am not an anarchist and I know there are a few things a government is good for.  So my question is, is the value of our government enough to justify what we pay into it? 

Uh no, not including the 21 trillion only 40% of us are going to end up paying back while paying for the other 60%s welfare. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DeepBreath said:

Uh no, not including the 21 trillion only 40% of us are going to end up paying back while paying for the other 60%s welfare. 

Cut the military budget  by 2/3, everybody wins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

 

Why? Let's occupy Afghanistan another 20 years!

Heroin is a very lucrative product.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, leftwinger said:

 

Like oxycontin.

Can't make it without the poppies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, fishhead said:

Cut the military budget  by 2/3, everybody wins.

I’d say 80%..... but millions would be out of a job and we’d likely see a depression. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DeepBreath said:

I’d say 80%..... but millions would be out of a job and we’d likely see a depression. 

Good!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

 

Military Industrial Complex. Communist President Eisenhower said that.

Claw our way outta that hole we would prosper...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...