Sign in to follow this  
Skans

Netanyahu Says He's Anexing A Large Part of West Bank - Into Israel....

4 minutes ago, RayDonavin said:

Ok then what race are the Jews?

More or less, a religion. 

36 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Goat meat Persian Curry.....DAM!!   That sounds absolutely delicious!!  Do you have a recipe?

I just made that up.

Is it the Persians who like different kinds of curry.....or the Hindu Indians?   Or both?

I forgot.

2 minutes ago, Skans said:

Exactly! So the expansion into the west bank has nothing to do with race. Which group likes to launch rockets unexpectedly? And why would you not want them to do this farther away from your cities?

1 minute ago, Skans said:

More or less my ass.   There is no Jewish "race."  Its a relgion.

Do have any idea how many black Jews there are in Northern Africa?  Those black Jews have flat noses. 

Just now, RayDonavin said:

Exactly! So the expansion into the west bank has nothing to do with race. Which group likes to launch rockets unexpectedly? And why would you not want them to do this farther away from your cities?

Huh???

5 minutes ago, DennisTheMenace said:

More or less my ass.   There is no Jewish "race."  Its a relgion.

Do have any idea how many black Jews there are in Northern Africa?  Those black Jews have flat noses. 

No.  I haven't counted them.  Why don't you go take a census and report back to us how many flat-nosed, black Jews there are in Africa.

I could just picture DennisTheMenace going up to some African in southern Egypt ------ "Hey, are you one of them Negro Jews???":D:D:D

7 minutes ago, Taipan said:

I just made that up.

Is it the Persians who like different kinds of curry.....or the Hindu Indians?   Or both?

I forgot.

Curry is primarily India and Thailand :) 

8 minutes ago, Skans said:

No.  I haven't counted them.  Why don't you go take a census and report back to us how many flat-nosed, black Jews there are in Africa.

Just saying.  Judaism isn't a race,  it's a religion.  Get that straight.  It's kinda like being a Baptist,  there are white and black Baptist. 

Or course...the white Baptist tend to burn down the black Baptist churches down south.  Especially if it's a Zion Baptist church. 

8 minutes ago, DennisTheMenace said:

Just saying.  Judaism isn't a race,  it's a religion.  Get that straight.  It's kinda like being a Baptist,  there are white and black Baptist. 

I said the same thing....more or less.  I believe there are some genetic markers for Jews. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews

And, white Southern Baptists don't go around burning down ANY churches.   Anyone who does that is a Godless POS Atheist.

8 minutes ago, Skans said:

I said the same thing....more or less.  I believe there are some genetic markers for Jews. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews

And, white Southern Baptists don't go around burning down ANY churches.   Anyone who does that is a Godless POS Atheist.

Who is/has historically been burning down black churches in the Deep South then?   The KKK?   What church do you think those klansmen go to on Sundays? 

19 hours ago, Skans said:

Like it or not, Israel is getting ready to take a large part of the West Bank, which it already owns, and formally annex it into Israel.  There's an area in the center of it that he will allow to remain palestinian.....for now.  Netanyahu vows to annex West Bank's Jordan Valley when re-elected.  Will he keep his campaign promise?  We shall see....

The sooner they run the Cockroaches off... the safer they will be.

Just now, DennisTheMenace said:

Who is/has historically been burning down black churches in the Deep South then?   The KKK?   What church do you think those klansman go to on Sundays? 

Their Klan Church - I don't know.  I'm not a member of the Klan.   All I know is that you can't believe in God and burn down churches. 

9 minutes ago, Skans said:

Their Klan Church - I don't know.  I'm not a member of the Klan.   All I know is that you can't believe in God and burn down churches. 

Are you a Baptist...a good Baptist...dress up and go to church every Sunday?

Are you tithing at least 10% of your income to the church? 

Just now, DennisTheMenace said:

Are you a Baptist...a good Baptist...dress up and go to church every Sunday?

I don't divulge personal information about myself here - you can just keep guessing.  Besides, your posts prove that don't know crap about religion and hate all religion. 

2 minutes ago, Skans said:

I don't divulge personal information about myself here - you can just keep guessing.  Besides, your posts prove that don't know crap about religion and hate all religion. 

Whatever answer you give , it will be wrong or attacked anyway..and it will all circle back to his military service and the lack of yours.

I don't "hate" relgion.  People that "believe" in any form of religion are  comical.   It's always good for a laugh.

"Blessed are those who believe without seeing?   I'm one of those hard evidence guys. 😮  Allah Akbar.  Where are my 72 virgins?

10 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Whatever answer you give , it will be wrong or attacked anyway..and it will all circle back to his military service and the lack of yours.

Exactly!  He just wants ammunition to go and attack other people's religions.

19 hours ago, Skans said:

Seems like a lot of desert to get all riled up over.   What does the "west bank" actually look like?

West-Bank.jpg

That looks just like West Texas to me!  Orange colored, dusty sand that clogs jets on motorcycle carburetors!

Looks very similar to the desert north of Reno, NV. I am not religious and so a centuries long fight over desolate desert such as this is beyond me. 

Exactly!  He just wants ammunition to go and attack other people's religions.

Grow a set...If you can?   You are such a pussy. 

1 hour ago, DennisTheMenace said:

I don't "hate" relgion.  People that "believe" in any form of religion are  comical.   It's always good for a laugh.

"Blessed are those who believe without seeing?   I'm one of those hard evidence guys. 😮  Allah Akbar.  Where are my 72 virgins?

So air doesnt exist?

9 minutes ago, DennisTheMenace said:

I don't "hate" relgion.  People that "believe" in any form of religion are  comical.   It's always good for a laugh.   "Blessed are those who believe without seeing?   I'm one of those hard evidence guys. 😮  Allah Akbar.  Where are my 72 virgins?

Atheists like yourself take so much on pure "faith" that you are every bit a "believer" as are those who follow a particular religion. 

Atheists believe in the "Big Bang", even though no one has seen it or has hard evidence of it.

Atheists believe there is no God, even though they cannot prove this.

Atheists believe that no Creator was involved in creating the Universe, even though they do not know how the Universe was created.

Atheists believe in Biogenisis, even though they don't know how it happened and cannot recreate it.

That is why Atheism is a religion - it is filled with faith-based beliefs (like the sampling I mentioned above) which its adherents dogmatically cling to.   But, what is repugnant and repulsive about the religion of Atheism is that it has no tolerance for God or other religions, and sets out to "comically" make fun of those who do love God.

Atheists like yourself take so much on pure "faith" that you are every bit a "believer" as are those who follow a particular religion. 

Atheists believe in the "Big Bang", even though no one has seen it or has hard evidence of it.

Atheists believe there is no God, even though they cannot prove this.

Atheists believe that no Creator was involved in creating the Universe, even though they do not know how the Universe was created.

Atheists believe in Biogenisis, even though they don't know how it happened and cannot recreate it.

That is why Atheism is a religion - it is filled with faith-based beliefs (like the sampling I mentioned above) which its adherents dogmatically cling to. 

There you go, making "judgements" again.  I'm not an Atheist...I'm Agnostic.   If there is a God,  I'm certainly not qualifed to claim to know if his/her name is Jesus, Buddha, Allah, Shiva or something else.  

Stay in your lane until you "meet your maker."  If there is one? 

1 minute ago, DennisTheMenace said:

There you go, making "judgements" again.  I'm not an Atheist...I'm Agnostic.   If there is a God,  I'm certainly not qualifed to claim to know if his/her name is Jesus, Buddha, Allah, Shiva or something else.  

Stay in your lane until you "meet your maker."  If there is one? 

You write and act a lot more like an Atheist than any Agnostic I know.  Most Agnostics at least respect those who believe in God.  You do not seem to respect those who believe in God - thus why I assumed you are an Atheist.