Sign in to follow this  
EltonJohnson

In 1986 TrumpBGoneSoon was caught on video.

Notice  how he remains  in denial the  whole time.

Notice  how  he can't  even comprehend  the situation

Even then  he doesn't  understand  how guns work

and he still doesn't

They said there , he "may be the  stupidest person on the face of the Earth"

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

Notice  how he remains  in denial the  whole time.

Notice  how  he can't  even comprehend  the situation

Even then  he doesn't  understand  how guns work

and he still doesn't

They said there , he "may be the  stupidest person on the face of the Earth"

Demorats are a special kind of stupid fool,all of them.

3 hours ago, 123urout said:

Demorats are a special kind of stupid fool,all of them.

It is amazing how  they have no self respect.

3 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

The irrationality of humanity is interesting to me. 

Speaking of beer....You mentioned Bell's Kalamazoo stout is more expensive. I noticed in one store it is a dollar or so more than other stouts. It's an ok stout but Bell's other stouts are far better.  

Just now, impartialobserver said:

EJ's obsession is interesting. 

I think gross ignorance and  blatant  lying  needs to be addressed and confronted.

31 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

The irrationality of humanity is interesting to me. 

I find the  irrationality of trolling and stupidity to be  interesting.   I  find  TGBS's     flagrant  dishonesty  so apparent I  wonder why  no one else cares?

15 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

I find the  irrationality of trolling and stupidity to be  interesting.   I  find  TGBS's     flagrant  dishonesty  so apparent I  wonder why  no one else cares?

He is not the only one so why are you not obsessed with the hundreds and thousands of others who you perceive as ignorant and stupid? Why only single out him?

18 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

I think gross ignorance and  blatant  lying  needs to be addressed and confronted.

Well, it would seem that you did not learn the art of picking one's battles. Some battles are not worth fighting. 

18 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

He is not the only one so why are you not obsessed with the hundreds and thousands of others who you perceive as ignorant and stupid? Why only single out him?

Well, he is the  primary  liar here about guns, which us how I  came to  notice him, but  I  the real  reason  is that  he claims to  wan to have serious  and honest discussions about  gun violence and then  proceeds to  lie  and  ignore facts he doesn't  like.

20 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Well, it would seem that you did not learn the art of picking one's battles. Some battles are not worth fighting. 

Agreed . Wasted energy. 

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

Well, he is the  primary  liar here about guns, which us how I  came to  notice him, but  I  the real  reason  is that  he claims to  wan to have serious  and honest discussions about  gun violence and then  proceeds to  lie  and  ignore facts he doesn't  like.

Most would have learned their lesson on the first few times. And yet you continue this broken record, time after time after time on to infinity. 

19 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

How about  you  help me?

5 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Your battles are not worth my time nor energy.

they  are not "my" battles

and  it takes very  little  time or  energy, so  I don't  buy  it.     If you don't want to, fine.

7 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

There are issues that I care about and you do not. 

such as?

It is not the  gun  issue I am asking  you to  help with, but t rather the   lying  issue  that is so bad here.

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

they  are not "my" battles

and  it takes very  little  time or  energy, so  I don't  buy  it.     If you don't want to, fine.

such as?

It is not the  gun  issue I am asking  you to  help with, but t rather the   lying  issue  that is so bad here.

you do realize that with the veil of internet anonymity, there is no actual way to 100% definitively disprove what someone says? Well, you have spent quite a few hours attempting to get him to come to your side and yet nothing. It would seem that I could observe and think to myself, "EJ is getting absolutely nowhere with this.. what makes me think that I would do any better?"

you do realize that with the veil of internet anonymity, there is no actual way to 100% definitively disprove what someone says?

I am referring to   written words  on this  forum.

Well, you have spent quite a few hours attempting to get him to come to your side and yet nothing. It would seem that I could observe and think to myself, "EJ is getting absolutely nowhere with this.. what makes me think that I would do any better?"

I was kind of hoping for a  mass  beratement

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

I am referring to   written words  on this  forum.

I was kind of hoping for a  mass  beratement

I find it entertaining that you think that this would have any impact. If the entire forum was to start berating me, I would simply disconnect and forget about this place. 

1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

I find it entertaining that you think that this would have any impact. If the entire forum was to start berating me, I would simply disconnect and forget about this place. 

Elton is very lonely. And a troll.

6 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Exactly.

You do  agree there is a  constant issue here  on this  place with  lying  dishonest debating?   I think you do.  I can  tell you see the ridiculousness in  the arguments  these people are making  here.

8 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Exactly.

You do  agree there is a  constant issue here  on this  place with  lying  dishonest debating?   I think you do.  I can  tell you see the ridiculousness in  the arguments  these people are making  here.

This forum is not unique. It comes from anonymity. When I was on Amazon politics, they use to have anonymity. The garbage that flowed there was equal to this. Yet, then they instituted a policy of linking it to a profile and/or facebook. The number of users went way down and the "tough talk" and sensationalist rhetoric went down fast. Consequently, they discontinued it two months later.