Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
drvoke

AOC: 'Trump denying asylum to Bahamian climate refugees'

Recommended Posts

 

Image result for aoc bahama

 

 

AOC: "Remember, with Trump, cruelty is the point."

 

Is it just me or does Trump seem to discriminate against people of color?

 

 

I just received a letter from AOC:

 

drvoke,

 

For years, Bahamians have been able to come to the United States with a valid passport and printout of a clean police record. Yet as hundreds of climate refugees prepared to depart their devastated homes, they heard a heartbreaking announcement: the policy had changed, and if they didn’t have a visa, they needed to get off the boat.

These are people who may have lost everything because of something entirely outside of their control, and Trump has the utter lack of empathy to turn them away. That’s a disgusting betrayal of our values, and a fundamental violation of basic human dignity.

As natural disasters grow more powerful, our standing policy cannot be cruelty. After people’s homes are destroyed, their countries are ravaged, and their lives are upended, we cannot leave them to fend for themselves.

We all live on the same planet, which means we’re all in this fight together. As we step up the fight for a Green New Deal to revolutionize our energy grid, reach net zero carbon emissions, and create millions of new Green jobs along the way, we also need to make sure that folks displaced by climate disasters aren’t left out in the cold.

Trump might control our national policy for now, but those days are ticking down. Meanwhile, we have to take collective action to try and alleviate the suffering of thousands of people on the front lines of climate change.

Please donate to the Red Cross. Thank you for making a difference today.

 

 

Pa'lante,
AOC

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Is it just me or does Trump seem to discriminate against people of color?

 

Point 1:  It's you !

 

Point 2:  Time for a new meme !

 

Point 3:  drchoke has me on shun again:

 

Racist Trump accepts 1400 Black Bahamians immigrants in the blink of a eye with more to come. Liberals call it a political ploy to get him re-elected.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DeepBreath said:

Climate refugees....😂

 

The newest category of "victim" class.

 

Liberalism is a mental disease.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rippy38 said:

The newest category of "victim" class.

 

Liberalism is a mental disease.

 

ultraliberals are not happy unless they are obsessing about something.

 

Global warming is just the newest thing for ultraliberals to obsess about.

 

ae1fa7f9-54a6-4671-a136-0b7cdc952ecf_zps

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, fishhead said:

That's 1400 republican voters.

 

2201-thugs.jpg

 

After they see that picture of (codeword) Democrats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

 

After they see that picture of (codeword) Democrats.

They are signing 'trump 2020' nigga!  Cant you read sign?  The new 'trustworthy' repubs.

 

2201-thugs.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, drvoke said:

 

Image result for aoc bahama

 

 

AOC: "Remember, with Trump, cruelty is the point."

 

Is it just me or does Trump seem to discriminate against people of color?

 

 

I just received a letter from AOC:

 

drvoke,

 

For years, Bahamians have been able to come to the United States with a valid passport and printout of a clean police record. Yet as hundreds of climate refugees prepared to depart their devastated homes, they heard a heartbreaking announcement: the policy had changed, and if they didn’t have a visa, they needed to get off the boat.

These are people who may have lost everything because of something entirely outside of their control, and Trump has the utter lack of empathy to turn them away. That’s a disgusting betrayal of our values, and a fundamental violation of basic human dignity.

As natural disasters grow more powerful, our standing policy cannot be cruelty. After people’s homes are destroyed, their countries are ravaged, and their lives are upended, we cannot leave them to fend for themselves.

We all live on the same planet, which means we’re all in this fight together. As we step up the fight for a Green New Deal to revolutionize our energy grid, reach net zero carbon emissions, and create millions of new Green jobs along the way, we also need to make sure that folks displaced by climate disasters aren’t left out in the cold.

Trump might control our national policy for now, but those days are ticking down. Meanwhile, we have to take collective action to try and alleviate the suffering of thousands of people on the front lines of climate change.

Please donate to the Red Cross. Thank you for making a difference today.

 

 

Pa'lante,
AOC

 

 

 

 

You fell for that lie?!? LMFAO

 

The "boat" in question was operated by an independent company. THEY made the decision to require visas to be on the "boat." Lefturds then lied and turned it into a Trump ban.

 

Damn, you TDS-afflicted retards will swallow whatever load the left pumps down your eager throats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AOC: hired actor, create fear, grab some more tax money and don't give any money to individual USA street beggars, dirt farmers want to be millionaires, give them your money and eat toxins.

 

A Cooling Sun

As the US and the world seems to have lost it's moral compass, and is tearing it's self apart with insanity and social media nonsense, there is something creeping this way. It's not talked about much, and that is the cooling sun. If we look at ice core data, you will soon realize that the earth is an ice planet with a few short periods that are warm.

As we play our little deadly games of greed, hate and political madness, something more final and more deadly is on it's way..

 

Cold Actors

 

https://survivingthesupergrandsolarminimum.blogspot.com/2019/09/a-cooling-sun-as-us-and-world-seems-to.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, drvoke said:

 

Image result for aoc bahama

 

 

AOC: "Remember, with Trump, cruelty is the point."

 

Is it just me or does Trump seem to discriminate against people of color?

 

 

I just received a letter from AOC:

 

drvoke,

 

For years, Bahamians have been able to come to the United States with a valid passport and printout of a clean police record. Yet as hundreds of climate refugees prepared to depart their devastated homes, they heard a heartbreaking announcement: the policy had changed, and if they didn’t have a visa, they needed to get off the boat.

These are people who may have lost everything because of something entirely outside of their control, and Trump has the utter lack of empathy to turn them away. That’s a disgusting betrayal of our values, and a fundamental violation of basic human dignity.

As natural disasters grow more powerful, our standing policy cannot be cruelty. After people’s homes are destroyed, their countries are ravaged, and their lives are upended, we cannot leave them to fend for themselves.

We all live on the same planet, which means we’re all in this fight together. As we step up the fight for a Green New Deal to revolutionize our energy grid, reach net zero carbon emissions, and create millions of new Green jobs along the way, we also need to make sure that folks displaced by climate disasters aren’t left out in the cold.

Trump might control our national policy for now, but those days are ticking down. Meanwhile, we have to take collective action to try and alleviate the suffering of thousands of people on the front lines of climate change.

Please donate to the Red Cross. Thank you for making a difference today.

 

 

Pa'lante,
AOC

 

 

 

Asylum from what, repairing their own community.  They need to work together to clean up the debris before reconstruction can start, so fleeing is those waiting to be rescued have no intentions of saving themselves from themselves ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

Climate refugees....😂

 

Hurricanes are a new phenomena....

 

12 hours ago, rippy38 said:

The newest category of "victim" class.

 

Liberalism is a mental disease.

 

 

The term 'climate refugee' is increasingly being used in climate change articles and debates. This doesn't begin and end with hurricanes. Certain portions of the globe will be uninhabitable if we don't take action now to reverse anthropomorphic climate change. It could literally mean millions of people in boats heading our way. Then what?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, SixShooter said:

 

You fell for that lie?!? LMFAO

 

The "boat" in question was operated by an independent company. THEY made the decision to require visas to be on the "boat." Lefturds then lied and turned it into a Trump ban.

 

Damn, you TDS-afflicted retards will swallow whatever load the left pumps down your eager throats.

 

I not only saw it on CNN and MSNBC, but read about it in The New York Times and The Washington Post. Four credible sources, as opposed to your one propaganda network of Fox News.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, drvoke said:

I not only saw it on CNN and MSNBC, but read about it in The New York Times and The Washington Post. Four credible sources, as opposed to your one propaganda network of Fox News.

 

Haha, I already stated the left-wing propaganda machine blamed Trump.

 

Fact is, it was an independent ferry operator who ordered those illegals off his boat. Good for him, but Trump had nothing to do with it.

 

Try again, Joke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, drvoke said:

 

 

 

The term 'climate refugee' is increasingly being used in climate change articles and debates. This doesn't begin and end with hurricanes. Certain portions of the globe will be uninhabitable if we don't take action now to reverse anthropomorphic climate change. It could literally mean millions of people in boats heading our way. Then what?

 

Shamelessly exploiting someone's misfortune to push an agenda is despicable behavior...

 

Libocrats do that sort of thing all the time because they are despicable people by nature.

 

"Never let a crisis go to waste"

 

The left are mentally ill and well as amoral.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...