Sign in to follow this  
Fit2Serve

Oakland Raiders Get Last Laugh, Patriots Get Shafted: Antonio Brown Charged With Rape

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2019/sep/10/antonio-brown-rape-lawsuit-florida

Salt in the Wound? MNF game proved the Silver and Black didn't really need AB to produce long ball completions.......

I wouldn't wish ill will on anyone, but seeing a Primadonna like AB get served with an rape arrest indictment makes the old heart feel good....... 

8 hours ago, Fit2Serve said:

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2019/sep/10/antonio-brown-rape-lawsuit-florida

Salt in the Wound? MNF game proved the Silver and Black didn't really need AB to produce long ball completions.......

I wouldn't wish ill will on anyone, but seeing a Primadonna like AB get served with an rape arrest indictment makes the old heart feel good....... 

Think this is "thread title fail"!  A civil action was filed against him.  He wasn't "charged" with anything.  At least, not yet.

When I heard some of the details my "litigation lottery" radar was activated.

9 hours ago, Fit2Serve said:

After the first incident, she should have said bye bye, but noooooooo, it happens two more times over a period of years and NOW she 's coming forward? Gold digger for sure. And he was probably overpaying her so his money was good then and she's hoping it will be better now.

11 hours ago, jerrykramer64fan said:

After the first incident, she should have said bye bye, but noooooooo, it happens two more times over a period of years and NOW she 's coming forward? Gold digger for sure. And he was probably overpaying her so his money was good then and she's hoping it will be better now.

FACT: Only America's WEAKEST men automatically blame the female victim.

Did a mean lady make you feel small, Jerry?

I say she should take take that whiny little bitch Antonio Brown for everything he has.

Verdict?

No one wants to tolerate a Primadonna on a football team, especially one with outstanding game skilz but NO brains, no class, and no honor.

It seems clear that AB's Momma and the Steelers TOTALLY spoiled AB, and now, he has to face adversity for the first time in his life. 

You are a fool if you don't think it sounds a little fishy. If it's true, take him. Her own explanation of the chain of events doesn't make sense though. She had ample opportunity to report him numerous times, but kept going back for more? NOW, AB is in the news and.....

I'm no AB fan or anything,

I am going to wait until the dust has settled before condemning Antonio Brown. He is a narcissist but this story is too perfectly timed to be taken 100% seriously. If he did in fact do it (no one knows definitively) then he shall suffer the consequences. 

I boycott the NFL.

I want my politics limited to here and the voting booth.

Hard to believe anyone anywhere other than AB and his accuser would have an opinion on this.  Why do people have to have an opinion?  I wasn't there.  I know literally nothing.  Nothing.  Could be it happened like she said.  Could be they were willfully having sex.  Could be none of it happened.  Could be he was a perfect gentleman to her at all times.  Anything along that entire spectrum is completely possible and I literally know NOTHING about ANY of it.

People who think they are obliged to stand up and TESTIFY against how terrible and awful something is....you know....IF it happened....

Yeah, no sh!t.  Rape is bad.  Sexual assault is bad.  No SH!T.  Everybody knows that, except psychos.

On the topic of football, if Antonio Brown stays in NE and the situation does not implode, they are the overwhelming favorites to win yet another Super Bowl. If they make it to yet another one, I will find other things to do on Super Bowl Sunday. 

1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

On the topic of football, if Antonio Brown stays in NE and the situation does not implode, they are the overwhelming favorites to win yet another Super Bowl. If they make it to yet another one, I will find other things to do on Super Bowl Sunday. 

I mean, I know Brady is awesome and all, but eventually, eventually he's going to take that hit that just knocks him out, and at 107 years old or whatever he is, he's not coming back from a big injury again.  

But yeah, the best bet for the Patriots not getting to the Super Bowl is literally Brady getting hurt.  

Damit it!  I hate that Tom Brady...

48175116-9907-4ead-a1cf-36cdfe5df3d6_tex

1 minute ago, splunch said:

I mean, I know Brady is awesome and all, but eventually, eventually he's going to take that hit that just knocks him out, and at 107 years old or whatever he is, he's not coming back from a big injury again.  

But yeah, the best bet for the Patriots not getting to the Super Bowl is literally Brady getting hurt.  

Damit it!  I hate that Tom Brady...

48175116-9907-4ead-a1cf-36cdfe5df3d6_tex

Brady getting injured or the OL suffering 4 or 5 additional season ending injuries is the only way that they go down. I am not one of those who gets passionate and climbs on the nearest table/desk/platform and rails against them cheating or nonsense such as that. No, it is as simple as not wanting to see the same thing over and over and over again. 

Just now, impartialobserver said:

Brady getting injured or the OL suffering 4 or 5 additional season ending injuries is the only way that they go down. I am not one of those who gets passionate and climbs on the nearest table/desk/platform and rails against them cheating or nonsense such as that. No, it is as simple as not wanting to see the same thing over and over and over again. 

Oh, I don't care about all that stuff, either.  I just hate those motherfvckers because the Steelers CANNOT BEAT THEM even when they're 15-1 and playing them for the AFC Champisionship IN PITTSBURGH.

That Tom Brady had Dick Lebeau's number year after year after year, and they kept throwing that goddamn zone blitz at him, which clearly didn't bother him at all....

The Atlanta Falcons demonstrated exactly how to beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl.  You grab their receivers and don't let them go.  On one drive they took 3 different holding penalties.  That drive ended in a field goal.  In the second half, they went all soft and stopped knocking them around, failed to score, and lost the game.  Even giving up 5 yards and a first down every time, you're better off grabbing Edelman as he runs past you than you are letting him go, make the catch, pickup 10 more yards, and then run back to the line and bring that quick tempo rhythm on you, let Brady get into his groove and settle down.  Another EXCELLENT consequence of all those holding penalties was that Brady couldn't let go of the ball, so he was taking hits, which is also required for keeping him out of that rhythm.

I guess you can just be Seattle's defense at their peak, when they were just so good they could straight up cover you, or you can roll the dice and send out Nick Foles to literally out-score Brady...but honestly...you're not going to win that reliably, either way.  You're better off just beating the sh!t out of them physically and taking the penalties.

1 minute ago, splunch said:

Oh, I don't care about all that stuff, either.  I just hate those motherfvckers because the Steelers CANNOT BEAT THEM even when they're 15-1 and playing them for the AFC Champisionship IN PITTSBURGH.

That Tom Brady had Dick Lebeau's number year after year after year, and they kept throwing that goddamn zone blitz at him, which clearly didn't bother him at all....

The Atlanta Falcons demonstrated exactly how to beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl.  You grab their receivers and don't let them go.  On one drive they took 3 different holding penalties.  That drive ended in a field goal.  In the second half, they went all soft and stopped knocking them around, failed to score, and lost the game.  Even giving up 5 yards and a first down every time, you're better off grabbing Edelman as he runs past you than you are letting him go, make the catch, pickup 10 more yards, and then run back to the line and bring that quick tempo rhythm on you, let Brady get into his groove and settle down.  Another EXCELLENT consequence of all those holding penalties was that Brady couldn't let go of the ball, so he was taking hits, which is also required for keeping him out of that rhythm.

I guess you can just be Seattle's defense at their peak, when they were just so good they could straight up cover you, or you can roll the dice and send out Nick Foles to literally out-score Brady...but honestly...you're not going to win that reliably, either way.  You're better off just beating the sh!t out of them physically and taking the penalties.

Will say that they were very fortunate against KC. The Chris Hogan catch was not a catch. The Philip Dorsett catch in the first quarter was not a catch... both were moving and hit the ground. The "Roughing the Passer" penalty was as bogus as humanly possible. 

As for the blueprint, I think Denver (in Peyton's last year) and Jacksonville (in 2018) gave great examples of how to beat them. However, with Miami, Buffalo, and the New York Jets in one's division, one gets 6 winnable games every year. When 3/8 of one's schedule is not that difficult, it is easier to stay fresh and healthy for the more challenging games. 

1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

Will say that they were very fortunate against KC. The Chris Hogan catch was not a catch. The Philip Dorsett catch in the first quarter was not a catch... both were moving and hit the ground. The "Roughing the Passer" penalty was as bogus as humanly possible. 

As for the blueprint, I think Denver (in Peyton's last year) and Jacksonville (in 2018) gave great examples of how to beat them. However, with Miami, Buffalo, and the New York Jets in one's division, one gets 6 winnable games every year. When 3/8 of one's schedule is not that difficult, it is easier to stay fresh and healthy for the more challenging games. 

The problem with that blueprint is that it requires that you have ungodly talent assembled almost across the entire defense to be able to cover those guys, avoid all those picks, keep the plays in front of them, and still put consistent pressure on Brady.  If your defense is just really, really good, that's not enough.  You have to game plan.  And under no circumstances, for any reasons, should the Patriots' receivers be allowed to run free through your defense and rip your guts out with that quick rhythm passing game.  If you can stifle them with one of those great Giants defenses, or Denver, or Seattle, that's great.  If they're running past you and you can't stop it, you grab that jersey and make sure you hang on.  Hopefully you'll frustrate both Brady and the receivers, even with all those 5-yard penalties, and without that rhythm, without that steady flowing execution, they'll make a mistake like everyone else does, and you can stop them.

No way I'm watching them just slice me up like they did to Pittsburgh the other night.  That was abysmal.  All those pick plays and that quick tempo....screw that.

7 minutes ago, splunch said:

The problem with that blueprint is that it requires that you have ungodly talent assembled almost across the entire defense to be able to cover those guys, avoid all those picks, keep the plays in front of them, and still put consistent pressure on Brady.  If your defense is just really, really good, that's not enough.  You have to game plan.  And under no circumstances, for any reasons, should the Patriots' receivers be allowed to run free through your defense and rip your guts out with that quick rhythm passing game.  If you can stifle them with one of those great Giants defenses, or Denver, or Seattle, that's great.  If they're running past you and you can't stop it, you grab that jersey and make sure you hang on.  Hopefully you'll frustrate both Brady and the receivers, even with all those 5-yard penalties, and without that rhythm, without that steady flowing execution, they'll make a mistake like everyone else does, and you can stop them.

No way I'm watching them just slice me up like they did to Pittsburgh the other night.  That was abysmal.  All those pick plays and that quick tempo....screw that.

I will agree that one needs to frustrate them and disrupt the rhythm. Easier said than done but pressure up the middle is the best starting point. Pressure off the edges and Brady just steps up and hits the running back in the flat or the crossing route (pick play). Well, I will be ready for the end of the NE dynasty when that time comes. 

On 9/11/2019 at 9:28 AM, BatteryPowered said:

Think this is "thread title fail"!  A civil action was filed against him.  He wasn't "charged" with anything.  At least, not yet.

When I heard some of the details my "litigation lottery" radar was activated.

Nicely put. 👏