Jump to content
SBED

GAY BANK.. WHY MICHIGAN. WHY?

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, 123urout said:

 But let me ask you, what paul described these people as being not true? I know some homosexuals and they are exactly like paul subscribes, literally!

I really don't read that passage the way you do.  I do not believe that Paul is actually saying that homosexuals are guilty of all of these other sins.  That's the danger of reading only a line or two - the true meaning of what he was trying to say is lost. You assume that when he says "they", he is referring only to homosexuals.  But, I think you need to read it from the beginning Paul says:

 

"The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them (emphasis added)...
About whom is Paul speaking?  Merely those who commit homosexual acts, or those who, from the beginning of time are Godless and wicked and who suppress the truth by their wickedness?

 

6 minutes ago, 123urout said:

So how do you expect me to not see the sin of a man that openly says he is gay and defends the sin and wants others to be gay like him? I do not run around saying I am a sinner and to sin like me.I repent daily for my sins, does a gay man repent for his gayness daily? maybe he does,

It is a transgression against God, an open and flagrant transgression, according to the Bible - I am not disputing that.  What I was disputing, and what I thought you were saying, was that Paul equated homosexuals with backbiters, murderers, etc....  And all I was saying is that I do not believe that was what Paul was preaching.   Someone can commit the transgression of homosexuality against God, but still be an honest person to deal with.  Homosexuality does not equate with dishonesty or Godlessness in this Biblical passage - at least, I don't read it that way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 123urout said:

Hopefully they show a bunch of gays dying from aides,that way they will know the truth about licking each others assholes and using them as sex toys.

 

no. nothing bad about homosexuality, just how great it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Skans said:

I really don't read that passage the way you do.  I do not believe that Paul is actually saying that homosexuals are guilty of all of these other sins.  That's the danger of reading only a line or two - the true meaning of what he was trying to say is lost. You assume that when he says "they", he is referring only to homosexuals.  But, I think you need to read it from the beginning Paul says:

 

"The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them (emphasis added)...
About whom is Paul speaking?  Merely those who commit homosexual acts, or those who, from the beginning of time are Godless and wicked and who suppress the truth by their wickedness?

 

It is a transgression against God, an open and flagrant transgression, according to the Bible - I am not disputing that.  What I was disputing, and what I thought you were saying, was that Paul equated homosexuals with backbiters, murderers, etc....  And all I was saying is that I do not believe that was what Paul was preaching.   Someone can commit the transgression of homosexuality against God, but still be an honest person to deal with.  Homosexuality does not equate with dishonesty or Godlessness in this Biblical passage - at least, I don't read it that way. 

 

a lot of murderer are gay. but the gays never mention them, 

 

 jeffrey dahlmer was gay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jerra- said:

 

a lot of murderer are gay. but the gays never mention them, 

 

 jeffrey dahlmer was gay.

A lot of murderers are heterosexual too.  I haven't seen any evidence to link a propensity to murder to homosexuality.  Ted Bundy was a heterosexual.  One-off anecdotal evidence like that does not convince me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Skans said:

A lot of murderers are heterosexual too.  I haven't seen any evidence to link a propensity to murder to homosexuality.  Ted Bundy was a heterosexual.  One-off anecdotal evidence like that does not convince me. 

 

no, but they try to say that all gays are perfect and smarter than anyone else.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, jerra- said:

 

no, but they try to say that all gays are perfect and smarter than anyone else.

 

Come on, who is "they"?  I have met maybe one arrogant queer who is a lot like you describe; and he couldn't help but talk about his "queer adventures" - honestly, there was just something very "off" about this guy.  But, I've also met plenty of others who are nothing like that; in fact, one was a big Rush Limbaugh fan - conservative Republican.  I wouldn't say that he was openly gay - he kept it to himself, but he wasn't trying to lead a fake heterosexual lifestyle either.  I'd just describe him as very wealthy and very private.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Skans said:

Come on, who is "they"?  I have met maybe one arrogant queer who is a lot like you describe; and he couldn't help but talk about his "queer adventures" - honestly, there was just something very "off" about this guy.  But, I've also met plenty of others who are nothing like that; in fact, one was a big Rush Limbaugh fan - conservative Republican.  I wouldn't say that he was openly gay - he kept it to himself, but he wasn't trying to lead a fake heterosexual lifestyle either.  I'd just describe him as very wealthy and very private.

 

they are a group of people who look to sue at the drop of a hat and to flood the media with homosexual books aimed at first graders and movies and tv shows that promote homosexuality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jerra- said:

 

they are a group of people who look to sue at the drop of a hat and to flood the media with homosexual books aimed at first graders and movies and tv shows that promote homosexuality.

Politically as a group, I would agree.  But, I was talking about them on an individual basis.  The homosexual political wing is very heavy into propaganda, anti-business practices, exclusion, law suits, lobbying, and local politics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Skans said:

Politically as a group, I would agree.  But, I was talking about them on an individual basis.  The homosexual political wing is very heavy into propaganda, anti-business practices, exclusion, law suits, lobbying, and local politics.

 

all of them rejoice at every frivolous lawsuit  won.

 

all of them rejoice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...