William1444

assault rifles are unconstitutional and illegal

At the time the Constitution was formed, homeowners had only single shot muzzle loaders.

That is the only firearm which is grandfathered in.

State militias were used to repel invasions and to support the Constitutional government, and NOT to 

overthrow it.

The Constitution provides for ways to change it.    It is illegal for the supreme court to ignore the 

explicit wording of the Constitution which requires that anyone who wants to keep and bear arms 

MUST BE in a well regulated militia which is now the states' National Guards.    And the purpose of 

that is to protect the elected government from invasions and from insurrections like the confederacy, 

and NOT TO overthrow the US government.    republicans and gun nuts need to get their heads out of 

their fat asses.

10 minutes ago, William1444 said:

At the time the Constitution was formed, homeowners had only single shot muzzle loaders.

State militias were used to repel invasions and to support the Constitutional government, and NOT to 

overthrow it.

The Constitution provides for ways to change it.    It is illegal for the supreme court to ignore the 

explicit wording of the Constitution which requires that anyone who wants to keep and bear arms 

MUST BE in a well regulated militia which is now the states' National Guards.    And the purpose of 

that is to protect the elected government from invasions and from insurrections like the confederacy, 

and NOT TO overthrow the US government.    republicans and gun nuts need to get their heads out of 

their fat asses.

You're a liar or an idiot who has never read the writings if the founding fathers and their intent. When ever any court must analyze how a law us to be applied they with ALWAYS LOOK TO THE INTENT OF THE DRAFTERS IF SAID LAW...DUMBASS!

12 minutes ago, William1444 said:

Another way to look it is that at the time of the Constitution, the average citizen had access to every weapon available to the US military.  What changed in the Constitution?

12 minutes ago, William1444 said:

overthrow it.

their fat asses.

The US Supreme Court disagrees with your interpretation.  Let's see, who should we believe?  Congressionally approved legal scholars with decades of experience in law and the judiciary or some dumbass from CT?  Think I will go with the former rather than the later.

4 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

Another way to look it is that at the time of the Constitution, the average citizen had access to every weapon available to the US military.  What changed in the Constitution?

Only the state organized and well regulated state militia as a body had access to cannons and mortars, not the average citizen.

The US Supreme Court disagrees with your interpretation.  Let's see, who should we believe?  Congressionally approved legal scholars with decades of experience in law and the judiciary or some dumbass from CT?  Think I will go with the former rather than the later.

The supreme court said slavery was legal and dred scott should be returned to his masters.   Later, that decision was 

overturned by real judges.

7 minutes ago, Giujo said:

You're a liar or an idiot who has never read the writings if the founding fathers and their intent. When ever any court must analyze how a law us to be applied they with ALWAYS LOOK TO THE INTENT OF THE DRAFTERS IF SAID LAW...

The intent of the founders for the congress to organize and discipline and arm the members of the militia

is found in the Constitution, IE, "to repel invasions and to suppress insurrections", IE,  like the confederate insurrection.

DUMBASS!

4 minutes ago, William1444 said:

Later, that decision was 

overturned by real judges.

Guess you better find some real judges then.  Conservatives are looking for ones who will overturn Roe v Wade...you can also have a mission.

4 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Image result for russian girl gun gif

I wonder how ramba wonder woman would do with someone shooting back at her, maybe even from cover, ya think?

1 minute ago, William1444 said:

Liar...unlike you I've read the Federalist Papers

Just now, BatteryPowered said:

Guess you better find some real judges then.  Conservatives are looking for ones who will overturn Roe v Wade...you can also have a mission.

There are no real honest judges, only political hacks are appointed because they

promise to favor the rich and powerful like epstein and affluenza kid and polluters

and other assorted criminals like trump.    

1 minute ago, Giujo said:

Liar...unlike you I've read the Federalist Papers

The federalist papers are NOT the Constitution, LIAR.

The intent is expressed within the Constitution.   And that is the highest law of the land.

2 minutes ago, William1444 said:

Like I said you're either a liar or a complete and utter idiot. You know nothing of legal construction when it comes to the law.

And the intent is clear... The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed

Just now, BatteryPowered said:

Then...SUCKS FOR YOU!

Nope, sucks for the country and future generations.

I have given up trying to educate you retarded morons and

throwing pearls to the swine.

1 minute ago, Giujo said:

Like I said you're either a liar or a complete and utter idiot. You know nothing of legal construction when it comes to the law.

hahahhahahahahahhaahha.    Your opinion is worthless without substantive, FACTS in it.

try again, sophomore.

2 minutes ago, William1444 said:

Nope, sucks for the country and future generations.

With the exception of a few world class SNOWFLAKES...the overwhelming majority of people I know are fine with the Courts position on the 2nd Amendment.

32 minutes ago, William1444 said:

And the purpose of 

and NOT TO overthrow the US government.

The Founding Fathers just finished MURDERING and overthrowing their government when they wrote the Constitution.

And this idiot wants us to think they didn't believe in citizens taking up arms against their government. :lol:

There are a lot of things not in the Constitution that we debate today. Shame on them in 1776 not being able to predict the future and the spread of technology. 

14 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Image result for russian girl gun gif

She's in heaven. I've seen that look of euphoria but I'm usually dripping sweat on her.

7 minutes ago, William1444 said:

hahahhahahahahahhaahha.    Your opinion is worthless without substantive, FACTS in it.

try again, sophomore.

Facts like this piece of bull$hit?...

the explicit wording of the Constitution which requires that anyone who wants to keep and bear arms MUST BE in a well regulated militia

show me WHERE  IN the constitution this ridiculous "requirement" is...$hitforbrains

6 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

She's in heaven. I've seen that look of euphoria but I'm usually dripping sweat on her.

lol....shes a "gun" lover ;) 

7 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

With the exception of a few world class SNOWFLAKES...the overwhelming majority of people I know are fine with the Courts position on the 2nd Amendment.

lynch mobs are happy with being part of a lawless mob.   trump supporters are happy with 

trump the liar and criminal and cheat.   pedophiles are happy with wrecking the lives of children.

criminals are criminals.   gun owners are happy with assault rifles that are only used to kill people.

And the supremes are happy with violating the expressed intent and wording of the Constitution for political purposes.