Sign in to follow this  
guilluamezenz

Are ideas bullet proof?

3 hours ago, guilluamezenz said:

If a gun fight breaks out , grab a filthy democrat put them in front of you and shout "SHOOT ME"

3 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

wtf is that

Braverman Pen Gun.  It was a odd non-restricted pen-gun made in the 1990's.  It's basically a single-shot gun that looks like a pen, until it's folded, that came in .22LR, .22 magnum, .25acp and .380.  More or less, just a novelty item......, but quite potent at short range.

Just now, Skans said:

Braverman Pen Gun.  It was a odd non-restricted pen-gun made in the 1990's.  It's basically a single-shot gun that looks like a pen, until it's folded, that came in .22LR, .22 magnum, .25acp and .280.

that is to cool. very james bond.. 

17 hours ago, guilluamezenz said:

uses artistic fiction to define actual life.

Ideas are bullet proof as they are contextual exchanges between lifetimes occupying the same moment., idealists are not.  Reality crumbles when a person understands more than what society educated them to believe possible if one is true to always ignoring life is limited to only being alive now.  Now go buy something to believe in and have your reproductions honor it or else each generation from now on.

Oh, Keep doing the same thing over and over expecting a different outcome next generation is socialized insanity justified by hoping life exceeds only being alive now and any promise of tomorrow be honored cradle to grave now.

2 hours ago, sole result said:

Ideas are bullet proof....

What happens to my ideas if I'm in the middle of several really good ones and then suddenly experience a bullet shot point blank to the

18 minutes ago, Skans said:

What happens to my ideas if I'm in the middle of several really good ones and then suddenly experience a bullet shot point blank to the

noticed you had to edit my post to get away with your destorting what I said.  Let me put the whole reply here from the ...... on.

Ideas are bullet proof.....

as they are contextual exchanges between lifetimes occupying the same moment, idealists are not.  Reality crumbles when a person understands more than what society educated them to believe possible if one is true to always ignoring life is limited to only being alive now.  Now go buy something to believe in and have your reproductions honor it or else each generation from now on.

Oh, Keep doing the same thing over and over expecting a different outcome next generation is socialized insanity justified by hoping life exceeds only being alive now and any promise of tomorrow be honored cradle to grave now.

14 hours ago, sole result said:

noticed you had to edit my post ...

I always have to edit your posts, Sole.  It actually gets rather tiresome for me to perform these repetitive edits to what you said.  If you would write more coherently, I wouldn't have to edit your posts to discard extraneous and nonsensical words and phrases. 

20 minutes ago, Skans said:

I always have to edit your posts, Sole.  It actually gets rather tiresome for me to perform these repetitive edits to what you said.  If you would write more coherently, I wouldn't have to edit your posts to discard extraneous and nonsensical words and phrases. 

Because you know you are inaccurate and all truths are incomplete of the whole explanation why life is only relative to staying alive as eternally spaced apart now.  You lose your persuasion of power as "we the people demand" when suggesting life exceeds the moment doesn't work anymore.

I do imagine what life is without a 24/7 comparison of whatifisms between franchises of "we believe ____________" gives us the right to refuse accepting life as it actually exists so everyone else pays or serves us to leave you alone. No mercy to the noncompliant. Ridicule, exile, execution to silence anyone not staying in character as the ends justify the means.

that is extortion, racketeering, dishonest, misdirecting, and a whole lot of other words done to create attitudes of morally superior, legally precedented, ethically practiced sustaining geographical theaters of doubt on the world stage where reality matters more than knowing why one exists at all in their proportioned position as one of the species alive now.

1 hour ago, sole result said:

Because you know you are inaccurate and all truths are incomplete of the whole explanation why life is only relative to staying alive as eternally spaced apart now.  You lose your persuasion of power as "we the people demand" when suggesting life exceeds the moment doesn't work anymore.

I do imagine what life is without a 24/7 comparison of whatifisms between franchises of "we believe ____________" gives us the right to refuse accepting life as it actually exists so everyone else pays or serves us to leave you alone. No mercy to the noncompliant. Ridicule, exile, execution to silence anyone not staying in character as the ends justify the means.

Sole cannot tell anyone "what life is".All sole does is yammer stupidly on and on about kinetic ancestors hemispheres and theaters of doubt.

that is extortion, racketeering, dishonest, misdirecting, and a whole lot of other words done to create attitudes of morally superior, legally precedented, ethically practiced sustaining geographical theaters of doubt on the world stage where reality matters more than knowing why one exists at all in their proportioned position as one of the species alive now.

2 hours ago, sole result said:

Because you know you are inaccurate and all truths are incomplete ....

No, accuracy has nothing to do with it.  I (and everyone else here) simply finds everything you write commencing with a preposition not worthy of any response or debate.  

Addressing the second part of what you said above, I don't write in terms of "truths" or "all truths", so that does not apply to me - it's just something you made up.

To be philosophical, ideas are not bulletproof. My interpretation is that an idea is free of flaws, inconsistencies, imperfections, hypocrisies. Well, as long as the genesis of the idea is humanity then that is not possible. 

1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

To be philosophical, ideas are not bulletproof. My interpretation is that an idea is free of flaws, inconsistencies, imperfections, hypocrisies. Well, as long as the genesis of the idea is humanity then that is not possible. 

I think you misunderstand the premise.  I believe the premise is that a bullet, i.e. killing someone, cannot stop an idea.

2 minutes ago, Skans said:

I think you misunderstand the premise.  I believe the premise is that a bullet, i.e. killing someone, cannot stop an idea.

I would agree that bullets can't stop ideas. Ideas spread at a faster rate than people can/will be killed. 

19 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I would agree that bullets can't stop ideas. Ideas spread at a faster rate than people can/will be killed. 

But, if I am in the middle of a brilliant idea and I'm shot dead in my tracks, then is it not possible that some ideas can be stopped by a bullet?

1 minute ago, Skans said:

But, if I am in the middle of a brilliant idea and I'm shot dead in my tracks, then is it not possible that some ideas can be stopped by a bullet?

This assumes that you were the only one in possession of the idea and that nothing else even close to it exists in the world. If that is the case (which is incredibly unlikely) then you could be correct. 

2 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

This assumes that you were the only one in possession of the idea and that nothing else even close to it exists in the world. If that is the case (which is incredibly unlikely) then you could be correct. 

Then, you would acknowledge that a bullet can stop an idea.  Therefore, all ideas are not bullet proof.

Just now, Skans said:

Then, you would acknowledge that a bullet can stop an idea.  Therefore, all ideas are not bullet proof.

Possible, Yes. Probable, No. 8'10" tall person is possible but not probable. 

13 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Possible, Yes. Probable, No.

Historically, there evidence that famous people in the face of death, divulge ideas that transcend their deaths.

Example:  "Are you guys ready ? Let's roll !"    — Todd Beamer (-2001), passenger on United flight 93, september 11.

So, it stands to reason that many other people likewise have ideas at the time of their deaths that simply do not get published, and some of those people were shot.