Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
drvoke

Sarah Palin is getting divorced

Recommended Posts

59 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

The odds are vastly against it being you.

And greater than that of it being you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I have no desire whatever to penetrate Palin.

 

 

And I am quite sure she has no desire of a fool like you doing it to her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Where did i say it would be me?  And you are educating our youth?

Why are you so nosy about the sex lives of female celebrities?

Isn't the plethora of free porn available for you to drool over adequate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

 

Isn't the plethora of free porn available for you to drool over adequate?

You would know,according to you.

tenor.gif?itemid=9271317&f=1&nofb=1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Why are you so nosy about the sex lives of female celebrities?

Isn't the plethora of free porn available for you to drool over adequate?

What’s your favorite site?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, king of the county said:

What’s your favorite site?

I have none. I just know that there are thousands of porn sites. Everyone knows this. All my students were adults,and I have taught no one since 2007.I did not teach anything about porn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

I have none. I just know that there are thousands of porn sites. Everyone knows this. All my students were adults,and I have taught no one since 2007.I did not teach anything about porn.

Obviously you never taught anyone anything of value.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leading the way on family values and the sanctity of marriage...one divorce and one porn star at a time:  GOP!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, splunch said:

Leading the way on family values and the sanctity of marriage...one divorce and one porn star at a time:  GOP!!

strzok-2-e1531489709737.png&f=1&nofb=1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 123urout said:

Obviously you never taught anyone anything of value.

You are an ignorant nobody with no redeeming qualities whatever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

You are an ignorant nobody with no redeeming qualities whatever.

I think you are being insensitive to the lil feller

 

When I used to come around, years ago, I remember finding out that the poor soul has a debilitating mental condition , and I vowed to never tease him again

 

it got so bad, he even tried to convince us that his wife looks like Peter Griffin

 

it's sad really, poor thing

 

I hate to see him have another episode

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/10/2019 at 11:52 AM, impartialobserver said:

Palin would have no shortage of suitors if she sought it out. She may lack intellect but a lot of men would not care about that. 

 

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

 

Yeah.....that's what she calls them......

 

hooker1-e1274117082359.jpg

......$uitor$.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

I have no desire whatever to penetrate Palin.

 

 

 

However slight it might be?  I'd give her a good grudge fukk, and make her call me daddy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, MrKelly said:

I think you are being insensitive to the lil feller

 

When I used to come around, years ago, I remember finding out that the poor soul has a debilitating mental condition , and I vowed to never tease him again

 

it got so bad, he even tried to convince us that his wife looks like Peter Griffin

 

it's sad really, poor thing

 

I hate to see him have another episode

More likely true than not, all of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DennisTheMenace said:

 

However slight it might be?  I'd give her a good grudge fukk, and make her call me daddy. 

i'm sure I  will regret this, but wth is a grudge Fuck?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

Been 10+ years and still talking about Palin... apparently, we are very, very bored. 

Hey, if people can watch The Real Housewives, they can sit around pondering this stuff, can't they?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

You are an ignorant nobody with no redeeming qualities whatever.

Says the brain washed Lemming!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Imgreatagain said:

i'm sure I  will regret this, but wth is a grudge Fuck?

 

"Pity pussy"... for pathetic guys.

 

Ha!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

 

"Pity pussy"... for pathetic guys.  Ha!

 

 

Not quite.  It's where a guy has rough sex (consensual) with a girl he really hates. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Skans said:

Not quite.  It's where a guy has rough sex (consensual) with a girl he really hates. 

 

Hmmm... Ok.

 

Still won't keep it in the tool box.

 

What happened to just not seein' her any more?

 

Ha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Skans said:

Not quite.  It's where a guy has rough sex (consensual) with a girl he really hates. 

jesus. i had no idea. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

 

Hmmm... Ok.

 

Still won't keep it in the tool box.

 

What happened to just not seein' her any more?

 

Ha!

 

 

3 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

jesus. i had no idea. 

 

 

Its ugly - not something to be proud of.   Enough said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...