Sign in to follow this  
EltonJohnson

Proportionality - GRAPHIC Why you need a gun against a knife.

Just now, Skans said:

Guys who are over 40, not gay and have never been married usually have something else going on psychologically.  I have known at least 4 guys very well who fit that description.

You are describing  an Incel.

1 minute ago, Skans said:

The ones I know tend to be a bit neurotic, sarcastic-bitter, blame others for their own poor life choices, battle depression or ocd, shun commitments and are just not very happy people.  Women are not typically attracted to that kind of guy,

yep... incels

the  young ones are the  dangerous ones

although Stephen  Paddock  had a girlfriend and was  64...

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

sounds like a  true  Democrat  Elite

protected by armed security  while supporting  folks who wish to disarm the  people

I lived on an urban street in the Centro neighborhood of Merida, Mexico.  There were no armed security forces protecting me.

1 minute ago, maineman said:

I was quite good with a 5"54.... I was also skilled with Mk46 torpedoes, ASROCS, Harpoons, and Standard missiles as well.... that's what weapons officers do.

and what weapons do you have at  home?

16 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

It could be in a gun safe.  

In Mexifornia, I sold my .38 Special because there are so many locks and restrictions on it! The lock was so hard to unlock, and the gun was heavy, and the cylinder didn't revolve right.

If Trump gets reelected I will have to buy an AR-15 to keep the hordes of ASSHOLES away! I will have to set out 'bouncing Betty' land mines in the yard, to bounce a few Betty's! LOL!

4 minutes ago, Skans said:

Guys who are over 40, not gay and have never been married usually have something else going on psychologically.  I have known at least 4 guys very well who fit that description.  The ones I know tend to be a bit neurotic, sarcastic-bitter, blame others for their own poor life choices, battle depression or ocd, shun commitments and are just not very happy people.  They tend to be "one daters" - they can fake it for a date or two, but then something snaps and the chick bales.   Women are not typically attracted to that kind of guy, and they get worse with age.  Heck, I find it hard to be around them for too long either. 

that kind of guy? as opposed to a guy that has several failed marriages?

9 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

yep... incels

Notice how women don’t do these shootings .. this demographic of loser virgin types are the ones who snap 

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

Notice how women don’t do these shootings .. this demographic of loser virgin types are the ones who snap 

Incels commit the  majority of  these  crimes

Urban Dictionary: incel

aka "involuntarily celibate", a person (usually male) who has a horrible personality and treats women like sexual objects and thinks his lack of a sex life comes from being "ugly" when its really just his blatant sexism and terrible attitude. incels have little to no self awareness; even when they see other "ugly" men with girlfriends, they consider these men to be tricksters who have somehow ...

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

I fit her description, but I must reject the 'fat old sows, and toothless hags my age (73) because I only like the young stuff!tenor.gif

DIRTY OLD MAN!

3 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Incels commit the  majority of  these  crimes

Urban Dictionary: incel

aka "involuntarily celibate", a person (usually male) who has a horrible personality and treats women like sexual objects and thinks his lack of a sex life comes from being "ugly" when its really just his blatant sexism and terrible attitude. incels have little to no self awareness; even when they see other "ugly" men with girlfriends, they consider these men to be tricksters who have somehow ...

Yes. Where as women just wear each other down until they kill themselves 

19 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

and what weapons do you have at  home?

one handgun in a concealed wall safe.

1 hour ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

I keep reading the excuses but It doesn't solve the problem.  9 people were killed in 30 seconds and nothing changed. 20 children were killed at Sandy Hook and nothing changed.  Stephen Paddock killed 51 people from the comfort of his hotel room and nothing changed.  

Banning guns will not solve the problem either. That is the only thing you want to do. I completely disagree with anyone who wants to ban semiautomatic rifles.  And dancing on the graves of children is disgusting and does not even address the problem. You want to take these weapons out of the hands of millions of good people because of less than 1% of total gun violence committed by these types of weapons and you don't want to address why people are committing these crimes. It certainly isn't because the guns exist. 

1 hour ago, Taipan said:

Accepted.

The movie Red October.....is in the A++ category.

Good handle.     🙂

I used this handle to pretend I was a leftist when I first started. I couldn't keep up that ruse so I just went back to being a conservative troll, instead of a conservative pretending to be a liberal troll. 

1 hour ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Teachers don't want to be armed.  They want to teach.

I don't have a problem with that. I also don't have a problem with the states deciding this issue for them selves. It isn't any business of the federal government. 

28 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

yep... incels

Funny, I'm not all that familiar with the term - had to look it up.  But, I think you are right it fits.

Just now, Skans said:

Funny, I'm not all that familiar with the term - had to look it up.  But, I think you are right it fits.

I had to look it up too..

5 minutes ago, Skans said:

Yeah, rubbing one out is not enough. They need a woman to release their tension. LOL

30 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

The guy who has several failed marriages has several things going for him:  1) he genuinely likes women; 2) he's not afraid to commit; 3) he probably likes kids; 4) He can fall off the horse and pick himself up;  4) he's an optimist who is not afraid of moving forward in life.  

Several failed marriages, however, also indicates other problematic personality traits like impulsiveness/ problems with fidelity; possible substance abuse issues or gambling habit; fails to see the big picture in life or not willing to work through difficulties.

2 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

what if you are not in that room

Then you curse out liberals as you are gunned down in your own home. LOL

14 minutes ago, maineman said:

one handgun in a concealed wall safe.

provided you have  enough time to  open  it,  what is it?

exactly,  but that is the  best room if you  only have  one

then I am in some other room.

3 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Have another wall safe with another gun?  Or, do the best you can.  Does anyone have a perfect plan for a home invasion?  If he does, then he's probably spending too much time thinking about it. 

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

provided you have  enough time to  open  it,  what is it?

exactly,  but that is the  best room if you  only have  one

the details of my weaponry are none of your business.

6 minutes ago, Skans said:

Yep..    

hqdefault.jpg

34 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

.... and the gun was heavy, and the cylinder didn't revolve right.

Taurus?