Sign in to follow this  
EltonJohnson

Proportionality - GRAPHIC Why you need a gun against a knife.

2 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Huh? a

we are not talking about being a criminal.   Are you a habitual criminal?

the example on this thread is about the police, and a man with a knife.

8 hours ago, Redoctober said:

Three strikes your out laws in Washington State. Conservatives pushed it in the 90's and it was passed. The Democrats and liberal activists opposed it strongly. They have been gutting it year by year since it went into effect. That is a fact. 

Bill Clinton signed off on that, Didn't he?

8 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Security failed.   He may go to prison.  

Your point fails.  

So there was security at Parkland.  So much for good guy with a gun.

6 hours ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

So there was security at Parkland.  So much for good guy with a gun.

You are obsessed with this and condemn anyone else that isn’t 

Just now, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Sandy Hook was the last straw.   

I feel terrible about that. But, I also can keep things in perspective. you can not. 

1 minute ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

20 Toddlers gunned down and nothing changed.   

Change takes time. Just because it hasn't happened in your time frame, doesn't mean that it wont happen.

2 hours ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Yes and it was Republicans who pushed it. Democrats for the most part opposed it. The left has a long history of being soft on crime. Shoot look at Seattle today. The democrats do almost nothing with regards to crime, homelessness and assault. Charges are routinely dropped or sentences are asked to be reduced by the city. 

8 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

20 Toddlers gunned down and nothing changed.   

Do you ever get tired of dancing on the graves of children?

2 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

Yes and it was Republicans who pushed it. Democrats for the most part opposed it. The left has a long history of being soft on crime. Shoot look at Seattle today. The democrats do almost nothing with regards to crime, homelessness and assault. Charges are routinely dropped or sentences are asked to be reduced by the city. 

Bill Clinton could have vetoed it.  

1 hour ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

I'm not dancing, I'm pissed.  It should have brought immediate action.  All we got was complacency.  

So you are pissing on the graves of those murdered children? Nice.

I don't believe you are pissed. If you really cared about gun violence, you would not be so focused on the smallest amount of gun violence which is people killed or injured by semiautomatic rifles and in particular AR15's. They are involved in less than 1% of all gun violence while rifles in general are only 3% of all gun violence. Your side's replay is "but mass shootings". Again, why is that the only thing you care about? You don't give two farts about poor black kids being gunned down with hand guns in gangland. 

1 hour ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Bill Clinton could have vetoed it.  

He very well could have but he also regrets it. The fact that one president passed one GOP back law does not negate what I said about democrats and liberals being generally soft on crime. 

14 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

So you are pissing on the graves of those murdered children? Nice.

I don't believe you are pissed. If you really cared about gun violence, you would not be so focused on the smallest amount of gun violence which is people killed or injured by semiautomatic rifles and in particular AR15's. They are involved in less than 1% of all gun violence while rifles in general are only 3% of all gun violence. Your side's replay is "but mass shootings". Again, why is that the only thing you care about? You don't give two farts about poor black kids being gunned down with hand guns in gangland. 

You're wrong on all counts.  I am very pissed that nothing changed.  YOU mentioned the AR-15.  I never have.  

3 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

You're wrong on all counts.  I am very pissed that nothing changed.  YOU mentioned the AR-15.  I never have.  

you DO realize that you avatar photo actually looks like a troll 

just saying

16 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

It's Oscar.  Probably a bit before your time.  

The muppets? I know them. You are more like the crabby old men bitching about everything

Image result for muppets old men

5 hours ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

That IS where you have been going. You keep talking about them not being the best for home defense and how they shoot too fast. 

LOL You are so full of crap. 

8 hours ago, Redoctober said:

That IS where you have been going. You keep talking about them not being the best for home defense and how they shoot too fast. 

LOL You are so full of crap. 

I stated hand guns were the best for self defense.  Never mentioned AR-15 except in response.  

5 hours ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

I stated hand guns were the best for self defense.  Never mentioned AR-15 except in response.  

You keep back peddling. Also handguns are not the best for self defense. That is a blanket statement that is not true. I as well as others have shown you why it isn't true but you ignore all responses and then say you were not talking about AR's. 

9 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

You keep back peddling. Also handguns are not the best for self defense. That is a blanket statement that is not true. I as well as others have shown you why it isn't true but you ignore all responses and then say you were not talking about AR's. 

bunch of gun experts on the Internet disagree with you.  I posted the links.