Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
EltonJohnson

Proportionality - GRAPHIC Why you need a gun against a knife.

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

I'm not a gun expert.  I don't know. 

I'm eating potatoes right now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

I'm eating potatoes right now. 

that's the part that sticks to me the most.  We have literally millions of gun owners and experts and we could have pulled something together after Sandy Hook, but that never happened. 

total radio silence.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Duck615 said:

WRONG, YOU LIBERAL ASSWIPES ARE THE ONES THAT PUT DOWN EVERYTHING THE NRA PROPOSES...

 

So what did they propose? Sell more guns, that's what!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

that's the part that sticks to me the most.  We have literally millions of gun owners and experts and we could have pulled something together after Sandy Hook, but that never happened. 

total radio silence.  

What do "experts" have to do with this? You would give your liberties up to "experts"? You are one easy pleb. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

So what did they propose? Sell more guns, that's what!

Mandatory prison sentences for using a gun in a crime!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Duck615 said:

Mandatory prison sentences for using a gun in a crime!!!

Liberals wont do that. They don't enforce the laws they pass. Every time conservatives try to pass more strict sentences and enforcement, they lobby against it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

So what did they propose? Sell more guns, that's what!

 

That'd be a good step in the right direction.

 

We need to give the good citizens among us, the tools to mow down these bastards !

Guns and ammo   _all  of them_   ought to be sold without taxes and with incentives !

 

Like buy 1,  get 1 free !

All across the board !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

What do "experts" have to do with this? You would give your liberties up to "experts"? You are one easy pleb. 

Gun experts.  Like there aren't a bunch of them in the NRA.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Gun experts.  Like there aren't a bunch of them in the NRA.  

I’m a member of the NRA. I’m not an expert.. but I will be one day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Redoctober said:

Liberals wont do that. They don't enforce the laws they pass. Every time conservatives try to pass more strict sentences and enforcement, they lobby against it. 

Need proof of that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Need proof of that.

You can't handle the proof you liberal asswipe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

You can't handle the proof you liberal asswipe

do you EVER have anything of substance to say about ANYTHING?  EVER???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, maineman said:

do you EVER have anything of substance to say about ANYTHING?  EVER???

Not to you fukkface faggot. keep sucking those dicks lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Not to you fukkface faggot. keep sucking those dicks lol

where were you for the past five days?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

I’m a member of the NRA. I’m not an expert.. but I will be one day. 

 

Bravo, cowgirl.

You have my respect.     

Not only because you are a member, but because you

have enough....."sand"......to speak your mind.

There is an old saying in the Marine Corps.

 

"God hate cowards".      🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Taipan said:

 

Bravo, cowgirl.

You have my respect.     

Not only because you are a member, but because you

have enough....."sand"......to speak your mind.

There is an old saying in the Marine Corps.

 

"God hate cowards".      🙂

I’m not found of them either .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Need proof of that.

Three strikes your out laws in Washington State. Conservatives pushed it in the 90's and it was passed. The Democrats and liberal activists opposed it strongly. They have been gutting it year by year since it went into effect. That is a fact. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Was Parkland without security?  

 

 

Security failed.   He may go to prison.  

 

Your point fails.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, jerra- said:

 

the people with guns were the police.

 

 

 

 

And they underestimated the threat.

 

they should’ve shot him earlier 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

And they underestimated the threat.

 

they should’ve shot him earlier 

They also never followed through on his behavior before the shooting. They were warned several times. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Redoctober said:

They also never followed through on his behavior before the shooting. They were warned several times. 

 

 

He should have been neutralized many minutes earlier 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

And they underestimated the threat.

 

they should’ve shdot him earlier 

 

a gun wouldn't much with the police, unless you want to surely go to jail... or shot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jerra- said:

 

a gun wouldn't much with the police, unless you want to surely go to jail... or shot.

 

 

Huh?

 

we are not talking about being a criminal.   Are you a habitual criminal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

Huh?

 

we are not talking about being a criminal.   Are you a habitual criminal?

 

An old drunken, cowboy was hauled up in front of the Judge on Monday morning, after a wild weekend.

The cowboy looked at the Judge, through bleery eyes, pointed his finger at the prosecutor, and said.

"I don't care what that sumbitch says about me...…...I didn't punch that dogey" !!              😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...