Sign in to follow this  
EltonJohnson

Proportionality - GRAPHIC Why you need a gun against a knife.

7 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Sandy Hook had nothing to do with the 2nd Amendment.    I never thought of you as stupid as TGBS, but perhaps I will reevaluate.  

And like that You prove me right.  Nothing changed because we accepted the deaths of those children.

19 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

like that You prove me right. 

No,  you  are proven wrong.       Adam Lanza  stole the  guns.    He committed  murder to do it as well.   No law would have stopped Adma Lanza.

You are certified worng and becaseu you keep trying to  ignore  the facts,  you are certified  willfully  ignorant.

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

No,  you  are proven wrong.       Adam Lanza  stole the  guns.    He committed  murder to do it as well.   No law would have stopped Adma Lanza.

You are certified worng and becaseu you keep trying to  ignore  the facts,  you are certified  willfully  ignorant.

You proved to me how complacent we have been about the gun violence that happened in Sandy Hook.

1 minute ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

You proved to me how complacent we have been about the gun violence that happened in Sandy Hook.

shut  up  you  POS  dishonest debater.

You  keep avoiding the  actaul case of  Sandy Hook where  Adam Lanza  was denied  purchase according to the  laws and then stole the guns

now  STFU

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

shut  up  you  POS  dishonest debater.

You  keep avoiding the  actaul case of  Sandy Hook where  Adam Lanza  was denied  purchase according to the  laws and then stole the guns

now  STFU

Never.

Just now, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Never.

you will never be smart, true.

You continue to  avoid the  truth , we can all see it.. I have given you ample time to  deal with  how  Lanza got the  guns and  you  run away like the  wuss you are

4 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

you will never be smart, true.

You continue to  avoid the  truth , we can all see it.. I have given you ample time to  deal with  how  Lanza got the  guns and  you  run away like the  wuss you are

Here's the problem.  Sandy Hook happened.  We had a golden opportunity after Columbine and Sandy hook.  We have a nation full of gun experts that could have made suggestions, proposals, compromises or even a freakin' floral basket.  What we got was "Not my fault, Didn't pull the trigger" and "Oh no, They're gonna grab our guns."  Obama went on TV to express his frustration with the NRA and The NRA did nothing.   

Killing children is acceptable and gun control is intolerable.  

Here's the problem.  Sandy Hook happened.  We had a golden opportunity after Columbine and Sandy hook.  We have a nation full of gun experts that could have made suggestions, proposals, compromises or even a freakin' floral basket.  What we got was "Not my fault, Didn't pull the trigger" and "Oh no, They're gonna grab our guns."  Obama went on TV to express his frustration with the NRA and The NRA did nothing.   

The NRA has tried a lot of things... good things but the democrats will not give an inch!!!

13 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Obama went on TV to express his frustration with the NRA and The NRA did nothing.   

Obama  was the worst president in  US  history

13 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

We have  gun control, lots of it.    If you  say  killing children is acceptable  one  more time,  you should remove your lying arse from this forum.

18 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

I did the same thing.

He ignores what he doesn't   want to see.  He is dishonest

His whole argument based on a particular google search is laughable. 

2 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Obama  was the worst president in  US  history

We have  gun control, lots of it.    If you  say  killing children is acceptable  one  more time,  you should remove your lying arse from this forum.

It's true.  You gun experts had a chance to speak up and help out.  You played the victim card instead.  and yes, You made it acceptable for children to be gunned down.

15 hours ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Ok.  We as a country ACCEPTED The Sandy Hook shooting.  The gun control debate was over and gun owners won.  

That isn't what this is about. 

It's true.  You gun experts had a chance to speak up and help out.  You played the victim card instead.  and yes, You made it acceptable for children to be gunned down.

WRONG, YOU LIBERAL ASSWIPES ARE THE ONES THAT PUT DOWN EVERYTHING THE NRA PROPOSES...

6 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

, You made it acceptable for children to be gunned down.

get off this forum  you  lying  pathetic troll

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

Are you realizing that  TGBS is a   lying troll?

I know he is but he also believes very strongly in gun control. He just wants to beat around the bush and say vague platitudes and not make a point. I like trolling as well as the next troll, so I play along. 

53 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

get off this forum  you  lying  pathetic troll

Never will.  You know what I said was true.  Sandy Hook came and went and nothing changed.  

51 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Never will.  You know what I said was true.  Sandy Hook came and went and nothing changed.  

What was supposed to change?

On 9/9/2019 at 9:08 AM, BeAChooser said:

You sure?  I find it pretty odd that the person holding the camera calmly filmed the whole thing without even jerking the camera ... filmed the man running down and then knifing repeatedly 4 (or was it 5) police officers ... even lingering for a time on the body of one while all this was still going on.   Did the camera man know the man wouldn't go after him?   How could he know that?   Sorry, but this looks staged to me, EJ.

Probably real journalists, not CNN or BSNBC.

3 minutes ago, Libswatter said:

Probably real journalists

A pro  photo journalist  puts  themselves in harms way to  film  stuff.    I would have scrammed.

9 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

No more children getting gunned down.  

Stop putting them  in  unarmed facilities 

On 9/9/2019 at 9:01 AM, EltonJohnson said:

This is  real

This  was in  Honduras...   police confronting a  man with a  knife.

For the    lefties and  liberals  who  do not   understand  self defense and  why guns are  needed or the  type of  guns  needed.

This is real... again

https://www.full30.com/watch/MDA2NDM4/graphic-this-is-why-you-shoot-someone-advancing-with-a-knife

the people with guns were the police.