Sign in to follow this  
EltonJohnson

Proportionality - GRAPHIC Why you need a gun against a knife.

10 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Quote me.  :D

I just summarized your argument. You are arguing about the dangers of semiautomatic rifles and you want them at the very least heavily regulated. 

Just now, Redoctober said:

I just summarized your argument. You are arguing about the dangers of semiautomatic rifles and you want them at the very least heavily regulated. 

Not even close.  

1 minute ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Not even close.  

Then what do you want to do with the issues of gun violence? Please tell me.

I do know that you keep pushing this meaningless argument that "experts" only recommend handguns for self defense. A claim that is false. 

2 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

Then what do you want to do with the issues of gun violence? Please tell me.

I do know that you keep pushing this meaningless argument that "experts" only recommend handguns for self defense. A claim that is false. 

It's too late to fix the issue of mass shooters.  

And I did present a list of gun experts who stated that hand guns were best for self defense as proof that ar-15 are unnecessary. Never said a word about gun control in America.

8 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

It's too late to fix the issue of mass shooters.  

And I did present a list of gun experts who stated that hand guns were best for self defense as proof that ar-15 are unnecessary. Never said a word about gun control in America.

I provided a list of "experts" that say the AR15 is a great gun for home defense. I have also told why and you have  not commented on it only to say "experts" say. You don't even know who is an expert. You just relied on a general google search. That is amazingly anti-scientific. 

So you don't want anything done, you just say it is too late. 

27 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

I did present a list of gun experts who stated that hand guns were best for self defense as proof that ar-15 are unnecessary.

you presented  a false argument   and you still are so damn dishonest  after I showed you why.

Why are you so dishonest?    Are you a moron?

You presented  no such argument that an  AR 15 was  unnecessary.     You just linked handgun articles  that were designed for  concealed carry

26 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

So you don't want anything done, you just say it is too late. 

Sandy Hook shows how complacent we are about violence.  Gun owners won.  

20 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

you presented  a false argument   and you still are so damn dishonest  after I showed you why.

Why are you so dishonest?    Are you a moron?

You presented  no such argument that an  AR 15 was  unnecessary.     You just linked handgun articles  that were designed for  concealed carry

I gave you a list of gun expert links where the AR-15 was never mentioned and it was all hand guns.   I admitted there were others that had the ar-15 when you linked to them.  So its debatable if someone actually needs an AR-15 for self defense.

39 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

I gave you a list of gun expert links where the AR-15 was never mentioned and it was all hand guns. 

Yes,  you  non gun knowledge person,  that is because they were  written for  people  who  are interested in concealed carry...  a specific subject.

i gave you  numerous articles  regarding  self defense in general, the home, in a car,  in the  woods... and the  AR15 is one of  the best. I showed you  this  over and over.

You have to be an   idiot to still not get this.

42 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

I admitted there were others that had the ar-15 when you linked to them.  So its debatable if someone actually needs an AR-15 for self defense.

It is  not debatable at all.

An AR15 is always superior to  any handgun , if you have one.

46 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

just shut  up with your  Sandy  Hook lies,

Lots of things changed  with Sandy Hook.  It was the liberals who have   balked on school security, because they  want  more kids to die to enact  gun control

21 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

But we're talking now about the situation well past the point the cops had control of the situation.  

16 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

I have never talked about the cops.  

Oh yes,  YOU  DID  !

And the proof is right there, you RINO lying piece of sh|t !

1 hour ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Does it show us how complacent we are about gun violence or how we have no meaningful way of dealing with mentally ill people? 

You make vague statements that don't mean anything. 

1 hour ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

I gave you a list of gun expert links where the AR-15 was never mentioned and it was all hand guns.   I admitted there were others that had the ar-15 when you linked to them.  So its debatable if someone actually needs an AR-15 for self defense.

I gave you a list of people who say AR's are great for home defense. Not mentioning AR's in their article does not mean AR's are not good for home defense. 

It isn't about need. It is about the liberty to do so. 

56 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

I gave you a list of people who say AR's are great for home defense. Not mentioning AR's in their article does not mean AR's are not good for home defense. 

I did the same thing.

He ignores what he doesn't   want to see.  He is dishonest

Most cops are a bunch of criminals that will strike everytime they think they can get away with it.

That is my experience !

Just to recall ONE case,  once, a few years back I was riding one hell of a Harley and this cop pulled me over.

It was a custom-made Harley, for one person only.

I had my girlfriend sitting behind me, so obviously I thought that was the reason he pulled me over.

To make a long story short, after breath-test, checking all the papers and all the sh|t that goes with it the dumbfukk reluctantly had to let me go.

In the bike papers it specifically said this was a one-person bike  .  .  .  but he just oversaw that.

Before going my way I asked the retard why the hell did he pull me over.

His answer ?

I was riding a conspiquous motorcycle , so obviously I would attract his attention.

To my comment on whether anyone riding a conspiquous motorcycle automatically is a suspect  .  .  .  he snarled back at me that I better not have such a big mouth  .  .  .  or else !

Go figure.

On another occasion, years  earlier, I was keeping a commemorative silver dollar with my car papers  .  .  .  after I was let go and reached home  .  .  .  no silver dollar anymore .

I could tell of a lot more instances.

Cops are criminals and you better not trust them.

One more reason why there should be no restrictions to the 2nd Amendment !

4 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

There  was no bullet  hols and  no bullet in the car.

ergo...   no bullet

Bullets can fly over and leave no marks behind.

3 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

you woud make a good bad teacher

And a good whore !

4 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

just shut  up with your  Sandy  Hook lies,

Lots of things changed  with Sandy Hook.  It was the liberals who have   balked on school security, because they  want  more kids to die to enact  gun control

That is a lie. Nothing changed.  

4 hours ago, Redoctober said:

Does it show us how complacent we are about gun violence or how we have no meaningful way of dealing with mentally ill people? 

You make vague statements that don't mean anything. 

Ok.  We as a country ACCEPTED The Sandy Hook shooting.  The gun control debate was over and gun owners won.  

5 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Ok.  We as a country ACCEPTED The Sandy Hook shooting.  The gun control debate was over and gun owners won.  

I agree... if Sandy Hook didn't make every parent in America look at the 2nd Amendment differently, nothing ever will.  My only hope is that every six year old child that is ever slaughtered in an American school in the future - and we all know that is only a matter of when, and not if  -  has a NRA member, gun owning parent. 

1 hour ago, maineman said:

if Sandy Hook didn't make every parent in America look at the 2nd Amendment differently, nothing ever will.  

Sandy Hook had nothing to do with the 2nd Amendment.    I never thought of you as stupid as TGBS, but perhaps I will reevaluate.  

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

Sandy Hook had nothing to do with the 2nd Amendment.    I never thought of you as stupid as TGBS, but perhaps I will reevaluate.  

I know... I know... the 2nd Amendment is inviolate.... it was actually carved on the tablets brought down from Mount Sinai by Moses.  Silly me for thinking it might be modified in the days of 400 rounds per minute bump stock slaughter from the days of the document crafted in the muzzle loading era of the founding fathers.

6 hours ago, maineman said:

the document crafted in the muzzle loading era of the founding fathers.

You continue to show your ignorance.   That you were a weapons officer in the military makes this even more weak.

its flagrant  intellectual dishonesty 

6 hours ago, maineman said:

the 2nd Amendment is inviolate.

Its a simple right, yes.   The right to self defense doesn’t change because authoritarians like you disagree with it.