Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
EltonJohnson

Proportionality - GRAPHIC Why you need a gun against a knife.

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

You have no proof of anything other that your wish to believe that MM was drunk when he was driving.

 

He got pulled over, field tested, arrested for drunk driving, hauled downtown, and then he beat the charge using his connections.

 

That's not me wishing, that is HIS ACCOUNT which I linked above.

 

If you want to ignore his own words and "WISH" that I am wrong, well, that is expected from you.

 

However, if you want to be HONEST and admit that all I did was post HIS words, I would ask you, what do you think of HIS account?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

 

He got pulled over, field tested, arrested for drunk driving, hauled downtown, and then he beat the charge using his connections.

 

That's not me wishing, that is HIS ACCOUNT which I linked above.

 

If you want to ignore his own words and "WISH" that I am wrong, well, that is expected from you.

 

However, if you want to be HONEST and admit that all I did was post HIS words, I would ask you, what do you think of HIS account?

I remember a time when I was pulled over after drinking a beer.  I was way under the limit and totally sober.  The cop smelled the beer on my breath and submitted me to 7 breathalyzer tests and all came up good.  Next thing I know, There are 3 patrol cars and 5 officers making me walk lines and recite the alphabet.  I ended up with a $40 for a noisy muffler.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

I remember a time when I was pulled over after drinking a beer.  I was way under the limit and totally sober.  The cop smelled the beer on my breath and submitted me to 7 breathalyzer tests and all came up good.  Next thing I know, There are 3 patrol cars and 5 officers making me walk lines and recite the alphabet.  I ended up with a $40 for a noisy muffler.  

 

So, you did NOT get hauled downtown, or have to resort to calling in favors from higher-ups you knew to beat your charge, since you were NOT charged?

 

You didn't answer the question. What is your opinion of mainemoron's account that he WAS charged and BEAT the charge with his connections?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

I remember a time when I was pulled over after drinking a beer.  I was way under the limit and totally sober.  The cop smelled the beer on my breath and submitted me to 7 breathalyzer tests and all came up good.  Next thing I know, There are 3 patrol cars and 5 officers making me walk lines and recite the alphabet.  I ended up with a $40 for a noisy muffler.  

7 tests? really..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SixShooter said:

 

So, you did NOT get hauled downtown, or have to resort to calling in favors from higher-ups you knew to beat your charge, since you were NOT charged?

 

You didn't answer the question. What is your opinion of mainemoron's account that he WAS charged and BEAT the charge with his connections?

There is a lot to the story that we don't know.  I do know that cops can be overzealous and try to bust you for things you didn't do.  So by dropping the case, The prosecutor may have seen this overzealousness as well.  

 

Doesn't pay to make judgements until you hear both sides of the story.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

I remember a time when I was pulled over after drinking a beer.  I was way under the limit and totally sober.  The cop smelled the beer on my breath and submitted me to 7 breathalyzer tests and all came up good.  Next thing I know, There are 3 patrol cars and 5 officers making me walk lines and recite the alphabet.  I ended up with a $40 for a noisy muffler.  

 

Furthermore, since I know you want to be honest, if you look at the thread I linked, he GLEEFULLY bragged at how he was INNOCENT because he was NOT CHARGED. Only LATER did he claim he wasn't drunk. What do you think of that?

 

C'mon, show your colors. You're either honest and will answer, or you're a weasel and will continue to defend this SCUMBAG.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Imgreatagain said:

7 tests? really..

This place was notorious for pulling people over and busting them for any infraction.  The district was eventually dissolved when the mayor was incarcerated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

I remember a time when I was pulled over after drinking a beer. .. The cop smelled the beer on my breath

 

I don't believe you. One beer is virtually undetectable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

 

Furthermore, since I know you want to be honest, if you look at the thread I linked, he GLEEFULLY bragged at how he was INNOCENT because he was NOT CHARGED. Only LATER did he claim he wasn't drunk. What do you think of that?

 

C'mon, show your colors. You're either honest and will answer, or you're a weasel and will continue to defend this SCUMBAG.

I think its hard to judge without all the details.  I know how bad municipalities can be.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

I think its hard to judge without all the details.  I know how bad municipalities can be.  

 

So, you're a weasel. Okay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

This place was notorious for pulling people over and busting them for any infraction.  The district was eventually dissolved when the mayor was incarcerated.

The mayor ? Huh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SixShooter said:

 

I don't believe you. One beer is virtually undetectable.

I'm pretty sure that he smelled it.  And yes, I only drank one beer because I was driving home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

There is a lot to the story that we don't know.

 

Everything I stated came straight from mainemoron. What else do you need to know?

 

  • He was pulled over
  • He was determined to be impaired
  • He was arrested
  • He was taken into custody and hauled downtown
  • He was charged with OUI
  • He beat the charge using his connections

 

Those are HIS WORDS.

 

What else do you need to know to comment on HIS ACCOUNT?

 

Are you saying HE is lying??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SixShooter said:

 

Everything I stated came straight from mainemoron. What else do you need to know?

 

  • He was pulled over
  • He was determined to be impaired
  • He was arrested
  • He was taken into custody and hauled downtown
  • He was charged with OUI
  • He beat the charge using his connections

 

Those are HIS WORDS.

 

What else do you need to know to comment on HIS ACCOUNT?

Once again, You don't know how bad cops can be.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Doesn't pay to make judgements until you hear both sides of the story.  

 

I'm asking you to make a judgment on ONLY HIS side off the story. 

 

I have no side. I wasn't there. I'm going ONLY on what HE volunteered, which he volunteered because he's a narcissist, and also the EXACT type of mentality to drive drunk, ESPECIALLY if he KNEW his connections would get him off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Once again, You don't know how bad cops can be.  

 

mainemoron NEVER even hinted that he was arrested unfairly.

 

You have all the facts you need, but you're defending this POS. I can only assume it's because you're a dishonest weasel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

It was a tiny spot of a town with too many cops.   Mayor was pocketing fines collected.  

But you were drinking - and then you drove. So essentially you were guilty. Why blame everyone else ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Imgreatagain said:

But you were drinking - and then you drove. So essentially you were guilty. Why blame everyone else ? 

 

Good point, but the larger point that TrumpBMyDaddy will ignore, is that EVEN THOUGH he WAS drinking and driving, he did NOT get arrested, charged, and hauled downtown.

 

mainemoron ADMITTED he did. And TrumpBMyDaddy can't bring himself to even COMMENT on that. WEASEL!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

I don't convict without hard proof.  

 

 

You  had no proof   you were shot at,  yet you are convinced it happened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

There is a lot to the story that we don't know.  I do know that cops can be overzealous and try to bust you for things you didn't do.  So by dropping the case, The prosecutor may have seen this overzealousness as well.  

 

Doesn't pay to make judgements until you hear both sides of the story.  

it doesn't make sense to make judgements about a very complex event from 24 years ago that was condensed - by me - into a two line post on this site intended only to make the point that I happened to personally know and love our current governor from a time way back when she wasn't as well known as she is today.  

 

I WAS stopped, by an overzealous cop - I was doing 35 in a 25 zone (which I still do all the time).... he detected beer on my breath.... made me walk the line - heel to toe.. do the alphabet backwards... odd numbers from 21 to 1... the whole drill ... (he CLAIMED that during the heel to toe drill, on one step I did not quite bring my from heel all the way to touch my trailing toe, which was untrue).... so  he took me to the station for a breath test.   

 

I KNEW that I was safe because I KNEW I had only had two beers over the course of the previous two + hours.  When the first test came back, at .79, I knew that seemed high and when the second came back at .81, I knew the machine had to be  in error.  I contacted my attorney  and told her of my very real concerns.  She said she'd look into it for me. 

 

She wrote a letter to the DA and, based upon the content of the letter  - which talked among other things about her concerns with breathalyzer accuracy - and, I suppose, the reputation of the author of the letter itself, the charges were dismissed.  I didn't drive drunk and the district attorney obviously didn't think so either.

 

 I was, am now, and will forever be innocent of the crime of driving drunk that night in the fall of 1995.... regardless of what folks here say to the contrary.  End of story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^^ Look at this narcissistic attention whore POS once again admit to driving drunk, and changing his story.

 

AND calling the cop "overzealous" and a LIAR, simply because he was doing his job protecting innocent Maine men, women, and children from a predatory DRUNK, driving erratically and SPEEDING!

 

Damn. I wonder if TrumpBMyDaddy can screw up the integrity now to call this despicable fukker out...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

But you were drinking - and then you drove. So essentially you were guilty. Why blame everyone else ? 

You dismissed the part where I was totally legal.  My blood alcohol count was under limit as per the breathalyzer which I was tested 7 times with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

You  had no proof   you were shot at,  yet you are convinced it happened.

I told the truth, nothing more.  I never saw the rock and I should've.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...