Sign in to follow this  
EltonJohnson

Proportionality - GRAPHIC Why you need a gun against a knife.

44 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

You ignored the fact that most gun experts recommend hand guns for self defense.

You're a damned  idiot.   You keep avoid the question of  what type of situation  person  carrying the  self defense  gun is  under.  You are a stupid ass dishonest  troll,  who  ignores facts like I have repeatedly  brought  up.

In situations where you have to  carry the  gun  concealed , a handgun is  EASIER TO CARRY   But it is not a  better defensive weapon  you  moron.

You  know  so little about  guns you can't even understand the articles you cite

8 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

do yo  understand   what a  "right" is?

Do you understand  "tyranny of the  majority"  is and how  our  founders built a system to prevent  authoritarians  like you   from  on  infringing on these rights?

I understand that you grant yourself the right to support parts of the constitution and oppose others, while denying that right to others.

Just now, maineman said:

I understand that you grant yourself the right to support parts of the constitution and oppose others, while denying that right to others.

you do?

What right am I denying?

6 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

No I would not have.    I am a   civil and human rights  based  individual.  I support the expansion of  people's protection of their  rights all over the world

I would have supported the constitution and yet worked to amend it. 

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

you do?

What right am I denying?

the right to work within the political system to amend the second amendment.

Just now, maineman said:

I would have supported the constitution and yet worked to amend it. 

You are working to amend the Constitution  to  infringe on the  human right of  self defense.

Just now, maineman said:

the right to work within the political system to amend the second amendment.

LOL...  I  have not  denied  you of that.   I simply call you out for  what  you are doing.

Claiming I am denying you rights is simply  you being  a  pansy

30 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

LOL...  I  have not  denied  you of that.   I simply call you out for  what  you are doing.

Claiming I am denying you rights is simply  you being  a  pansy

there is nothing unAmerican about working within our political system to amend the constitution.

Again.... you were totally supportive of amending the constitution  regarding women's suffrage.... so was I... I applaud our system that worked the way it was supposed to to create the 19th amendment.  I will applaud our system if we can amend the 2nd Amendment with the addition of five words.

3 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

I found this on YouTube on Court TV it has a bit more to the story.   I think this shows it’s real

I now agree.  Thanks for the additional video.

16 hours ago, JinnMartini said:

Are we to take it that you've been  "bothered"  by gun-yelding ni66ers then ?

Shouldn't you get one yourself, then, fool ?

Or move to Californica ?

Only once,and my owning  a gun would have done me no good at all.

I am happy where I am.

2 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

a handgun is  EASIER TO CARRY   But it is not a  better defensive weapon  you  moron.

Did it occur to you that it is a better weapon because It's easier to carry?  

8 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Did it occur to you that it is a better weapon because It's easier to carry?  

No because then a tiny  mouse  pistol would be better than a   full size  9mm if that were the case.

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

No because then a tiny  mouse  pistol would be better than a   full size  9mm if that were the case.

You don't really need a high powered gun to defend yourself, let alone kill someone.  Most guns are designed to kill, not bruise people.  

15 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

That would be wonderful  I’ll look for it later . 

Here's where it all started, with mainemoron BRAGGING that his CONNECTIONS - NOT A MISCALIBRATED BREATHALYZER - got him out of a DUI. JUST LIKE I SAID.

NOW who is the liar??

Then, as you can see later in the thread, he concocts the story about the breathalyzer being out of calibration, after I called him out for being an irresponsible drunk and a danger to society. He needed something he thought was less horrifying to present to the other board members, after realizing his NARCISSISM caused him to reveal too much - just like it did when he exposed his family's identity - so he concocted the breathalyzer LIE.

In fact, you can read a lot of back and forth in that thread over the issue, and decide for yourself who is telling the truth, who actually drove drunk, and who is the liar.

By the way, notice that he also ADMITS later that he was hauled downtown. So don't let him lie and say he was only field tested.

15 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

Well- if he shares the post- it’s gonna be hard to wiggle out of that one. 

Like I said, I'll leave it up to the reader to draw their own conclusions. There are a lot of posts in that thread.

Don't miss this one where he threatens to kill me and bury my body. His original post was purged by staff for being a death threat, but my quote of him is still there. What does that tell you in regards to "striking a nerve"??

6 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Here's where it all started, with mainemoron BRAGGING that his CONNECTIONS - NOT A MISCALIBRATED BREATHALYZER - got him out of a DUI. JUST LIKE I SAID.

NOW who is the liar??

Then, as you can see later in the thread, he concocts the story about the breathalyzer being out of calibration, after I called him out for being an irresponsible drunk and a danger to society. He needed something he thought was less horrifying to present to the other board members, after realizing his NARCISSISM caused him to reveal too much - just like it did when he exposed his family's identity - so he concocted the breathalyzer LIE.

In fact, you can read a lot of back and forth in that thread over the issue, and decide for yourself who is telling the truth, who actually drove drunk, and who is the liar.

By the way, notice that he also ADMITS later that he was hauled downtown. So don't let him lie and say he was only field tested.

Like I said, I'll leave it up to the reader to draw their own conclusions. There are a lot of posts in that thread.

Don't miss this one where he threatens to kill me and bury my body. His original post was purged by staff for being a death threat, but my quote of him is still there. What does that tell you in regards to "striking a nerve"??

Damn. I'm assuming OUI means DUI?

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

Damn. I'm assuming OUI means DUI?

Read the thread when you have time, it's very revealing.

2 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I will try. 

He's a drunk, and a sloppy drunk at that.

People have a drink or two when out at dinner and drive home millions of times every day. Law enforcement understands that. That doesn't make you impaired, doesn't cause you to drive erratically and get pulled over. If you DO drive poorly enough to attract the attention of law enforcement, get pulled over, and ACTUALLY GET HAULED INTO THE STATION HOUSE, how DRUNK are you?? And how many times did you drive like that and just not get caught??

And then to BRAG that you drove drunk, got pulled over, got field tested, got hauled downtown, and then BEAT your charge because of your slimy connections... what a POS!

1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

He's a drunk, and a sloppy drunk at that.

People have a drink or two when out at dinner and drive home millions of times every day. Law enforcement understands that. That doesn't make you impaired, doesn't cause you to drive erratically and get pulled over. If you DO drive poorly enough to attract the attention of law enforcement, get pulled over, and ACTUALLY GET HAULED INTO THE STATION HOUSE, how DRUNK are you?? And how many times did you drive like that and just not get caught??

And then to BRAG that you drove drunk, got pulled over, got field tested, got hauled downtown, and then BEAT your charge because of your slimy connections... what a POS!

I do not drink and drive. I could lose my job and my dealer plate.. on top of being arrested. oh..and possibly kill myself or someone else.

I admit that I have in my past.. But i'm not proud of that, and I no longer do. 

22 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

You have no proof of anything other that your wish to believe that MM was drunk when he was driving.